Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.09.2018 08:42
in position to earn one of the five Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. T.Y. Hilton Jersey . - Randall Cobb keeps finding the end zone for the Green Bay Packers. Soon enough, it could lead to a big payday.The fourth-year receiver is in the last season of his rookie contract after being drafted in 2011. He loves Green Bay and shows no letup in proving he can be a playmaker catching passes from Aaron Rodgers.Cobb, who has nine touchdowns in eight games to lead NFL receivers, said he doesnt think about his contract status. The Packers dont seem too worried, either.I guess well have to wait and see, Cobb said Thursday when asked whether he was setting himself up nicely for a future deal.A few lockers away, fellow receiver Jordy Nelson let out a hearty laugh.Nelson signed a $39 million, four-year extension on the first day of training camp in July. He has been worth every penny so far, with 50 catches for 737 yards and six touchdowns as Rodgers top target in Green Bays up-tempo attack.Cobb has been nearly as productive with 40 catches and 578 yards. Always a threat in space, Cobb has also developed a knack for making plays in tight quarters in the red zone.Rodgers said its all about finding the right matchups.Jordy and Randall have had a lot of targets go their way. Theyve been open a lot, Rodgers said. Weve kind of manipulated some formations to try to get them in the ... first or second spot as far as the progression goes.Cobb was especially hard on himself after Green Bays 19-7 loss on Sept. 21 at Detroit, which dropped the Packers to 1-2. He was held without a score on three catches for 29 yards.He has been a regular in the end zone ever since, with six touchdowns in the last five games. He has 26 catches for 452 yards during that five-game stretch.He brings that blue-collar, workmanlike attitude when he goes out on the practice field and tries to make the most out of each and every opportunity, receivers coach Edgar Bennett said. The thing I really love about him also is the fact that good is not enough. He wants to be great, and he works at it.Especially against Sundays opponent, the Chicago Bears. In his last three games against Green Bays division rival, Cobb has 15 catches for 283 yards and four touchdowns.Cobb had seven grabs for 113 yards and two scores in a 38-17 win over the Bears in September. In the 2013 regular-season finale in Chicago, Cobb had two scoring receptions, including a memorable 48-yarder from Rodgers on fourth down with 38 seconds left to help Green Bay win 33-28 and take the NFC North title.I dont know if we play at a higher level, but we have been more efficient here as of late against the Bears, Cobb said.But otherwise, no extra motivation against them — or at least thats what Cobb is letting on.I mean, its another game for me, Cobb said. I just continue to try to play the best I can to help this team out any way I can.Keep up the production and the Packers figure to be rewarding Cobb handsomely.NOTES: Starting guards Josh Sitton (toe) and T.J. Lang (ankle) missed practice again, though coach Mike McCarthy said he would feel very comfortable playing both veterans without practice time. Lang said he had some ligament and muscle damage, which made the injury more than a typical sprained left ankle. Thats obviously something you have to think about, is weigh the options and not getting better for the rest of the season and be kind of that 60-70 per cent, whatever it is, or just waiting a couple of weeks and being 80-90 per cent, Lang said. Thatd be my biggest fear is having a setback and missing a couple more weeks.__AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Marshall Faulk Jersey . When the next inning rolled around Wednesday, though, Nationals manager Matt Williams sent Strasburg to the mound to face the top of the Dodgers order in what would become a 3-2 victory for Washington, the first time this season the No. Margus Hunt Jersey . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Al-Woods-Draft-Jersey/ . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi.PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Mark Hubbard captured his first PGA Tour Canada title on Sunday, firing a final round 5-under par 66 to win The Wildfire Invitational presented by PC Financial. Hubbard won by two shots over Mackenzie Hughes of Dundas, Ont., and Kyle Stough. The 24-year-old Hubbard made a clutch 15-footer for birdie at the par-5 16th to reach 20-under par and give himself a three-stroke advantage at the time, then parred the final two holes to secure his win. "I had to be in the moment and really had to focus on each shot, so the whole thing hasnt really kicked in yet," said Hubbard. "The putt on 16 was one of the best putts Ive ever hit in my life." With the victory, Hubbard moves to no. 5 on the Order of Merit, in position to earn one of the five Web.com Tour cards available at seasons end. Marvin Harrison Jersey. Two shots behind in a tie for second, Hughes had a career-best finish while Stough matched his career-best set earlier this year at the ATB Financial Classic. Nick Taylor of Abbotsford, B.C., scored his fifth top-10 of the season and finished alone in fifth at 16-under par. Hubbards win moved him in position to earn one of the five Web.com Tour cards available at seasons end, pushing out Times Colonist Island Savings Open winner Stephen Gangluff. Riley Wheeldon of Comox, B.C., Wil Collins, Joe Panzeri and Hugo Leon are the top four on the PGA Canada Tours Order of Merit. With an 18-under total in a tie for second, Hughes captured Canadian Player of the Week honours for the second consecutive event, following up his honour from The Great Waterway Classic last week. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz