Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.10.2018 09:06
players are being signed ready Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Big Turk lived up to his nickname. Chad Williams Jersey . After two games in which he was nearly invisible, Enes Kanter loomed large in the middle and scored 24 points to lift the Utah Jazz past the Washington Wizards 104-101 Saturday night. "The big man played big tonight," said Gordon Hayward, who hit two free throws with 2.6 seconds left to seal the win. Kanter made 11 of 13 shots and the Jazz overcame a 13-point deficit to take control in the fourth quarter and keep the Wizards from moving above the .500 mark for the first time in more than four years. Kanter also took the pressure off of Derrick Favours, who is dealing with a sore hip. "Enes was doing the scoring, so I just tried to go out there and play defence and get rebounds," said Favours, who had 11 points and 14 rebounds. Hayward finished with 16 points and Alec Burks added 15 as the Jazz swept the two games with the Wizards for the second straight season. Trevor Ariza led Washington with 23 points, including a 3-pointer with 52 seconds left that drew the Wizards within 101-98. John Wall banked in a 3-pointer to get within 102-101 with 3.6 seconds left, but Hayward made two free throws and Wall missed at the buzzer. Kanter scored a total of eight points in two blowout losses to Minnesota and drew his coachs ire for often being in the wrong spots. But in this one, Kanter consistently found himself in the right place at the right time -- picking up loose balls, making timely passes and changing the Wizards shots in the paint. "I personally was really bad two games against Minnesota, but tonight I wanted to come out with lots of energy," Kanter said. The muscular centre from Turkey displayed a deft shooting touch on jumpers and power moves to the basket. When Arizas 3-pointer cut the lead to 92-90, Kanter hit a jump shot. With 57 seconds left, he made two free throws to give Utah a 101-95 cushion after a nifty reverse-pivot down the lane that drew a foul. Utahs schedule has allowed for practices in the past few weeks and the young Jazz players have benefited from the extra work. "My coaches have given me a lot of confidence and weve been practicing really hard," Kanter said. "The things I have been trying to do and now showing in the games." Burks and Hayward drove through the Wizards defence for layups as the Jazz scored on four straight possessions to open the fourth quarter and take an 85-77 lead. "We did a good job of attacking them after playing inside-out. We attacked them in transition, attacked them in the half court," said Trey Burke, who had 12 points and eight assists. The Jazz seemed a step quicker to loose balls as the game wore on, but the Wizards made it interesting in the final minute before yet again failing to move above .500. "We were running in mud half the game, in my opinion," Washington coach Randy Wittman said. "We wouldnt commit ourselves to our pace." Ten times over the past five seasons, the Wizards have had a chance to surpass .500. Theyve lost every time. "I feel like we had this game won. We just didnt do a good job in stopping them and they just kept making good plays," Wall said. Wizards last won a game to go above .500 on Oct. 31, 2009, when they beat the New Jersey Nets to improve to 2-1. They lost to Cleveland on Nov. 3 and havent had a winning record since. The Wizards, who led most of the game, have lost this season at 0-0, 9-9, 14-14, 19-19, 20-20 and 21-21. No one on the current Wizards roster was on the team when it was last above .500. Though Utah is at the bottom of the Western Conference standings, the Jazz are competitive when healthy. The starting lineup of Burke, Hayward, Marvin Williams, Richard Jefferson and Favours is 12-8 this season. Favours was a game-time decision but felt his right hip strain had healed enough to give it a go and the Jazz needed his defence and rebounding prowess. When Favors needed a rest, Kanter made his presence known, especially with his 10 points in the fourth quarter. After stumbling through a subpar January, Ariza has found his groove. He scored 23 points in a win over Phoenix Friday and made 6 of 10 3-pointers against Utah. But his fellow perimeter players couldnt find their range. Beal was 5 of 16 and Wall made just 4 of 14 attempts from the field. "I thought Trey and the guys playing Wall made him work for everything he got," Utah coach Tyrone Corbin said. Nene had 19 points, including a handful of emphatic dunks, and Marcin Gortat had 14 points and 11 rebounds, but they couldnt stop Kanter when it mattered most. NOTES: The Jazz claimed third-year forward Malcolm Thomas off waivers on Saturday. He has appeared in 16 career NBA games over three seasons with San Antonio (this season), Golden State and Chicago, averaging 1.1 points and 1.8 rebounds in 5.4 minutes. . The teams combined to miss their first seven shots. . The Jazz reserves outscored their Washington counterparts 52-18 but all five Wizard starters scored in double figures. Benson Mayowa Cardinals Jersey . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. MANCHESTER, England -- England defender Luke Shaw became the worlds most expensive teenage player on Friday and Manchester Uniteds second signing in 24 hours following its worst English Premier League campaign. The 18-year-old left back joined United from Southampton, reportedly for more than 27 million pounds ($46 million), straight after returning from his first World Cup with England. Southampton confirmed the deal made Shaw "the most expensive teenager ever," which would eclipse fees of around 26 million pounds ($44 million) that saw Wayne Rooney join Manchester United in 2004 and Marquinhos sign for Paris Saint-Germain last year. Shaw signed a four-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year if he continues to develop as one of the most exciting youngsters in football. "I want to continue to progress my career and joining United is the ideal place for me to do that," Shaw said in a statement. Louis van Gaal doesnt officially take charge at United until his World Cup campaign as Netherlands manager is over, but players are being signed ready for the Dutchmans arrival. United paid around $50 million for Spanish midfielder Ander Herrera the day before Shaws arrival. The record 20-time English champions are spending early in the summer transfer wiindow after dithering last year in the post-Alex Ferguson era led to an alarming, and costly, slump on the pitch. Christian Kirk Cardinals Jersey. David Moyes was fired just before the season ended with United going from 2013 champions to seventh-place finishers last month. Uniteds management has convinced Shaw to join them despite the lack of Champions League football next season. Having already made 67 first-team appearances at Southampton, Shaw will be hoping he isnt just the backup to 33-year-old Patrice Evra at left back. "Luke is a very talented young left back with great potential," assistant manager Ryan Giggs said. "He has developed immensely during his time at Southampton." Shaw usurped Ashley Cole as backup to Leighton Baines in the England World Cup squad, leading to the Chelsea veterans international retirement. Shaw, who made his international debut only in March, won his third cap in Tuesdays 0-0 draw with Costa Rica before Englands early exit from Brazil. Shaw is the latest departure from Southampton since the south-coast club achieved its highest-ever Premier League points tally to finish eighth in May. Manager Mauricio Pochettino left for Tottenham, striker Rickie Lambert joined Liverpool, and midfielder Adam Lallana is also set for a move to Anfield. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

«« very proud
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz