Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
douhua2233 Offline

09.10.2018 08:20
he 1980s when the 1980s when t Antworten

A woman frantically asks an emergency dispatcher to coach her on how to perform CPR during a 911 call as she and others desperately struggle in vain to save the life of Olympic skier Bode Miller’s daughter after the toddler fell into a swimming pool.

”Yes Jeremy Kerley Jersey , hurry. HURRY,” the woman shouts at the beginning of the call released Tuesday.

Asked by a male dispatcher what the emergency is, she tells him a 19-month-old girl fell into a backyard pool, is not breathing and has no pulse.

”We don’t know,” the woman, who sounds near tears, replies when asked how long the girl was in the water.

”Are you doing CPR or do you need me to coach you through it?,” he asks.

”Coach me through it, please,” she replies.

Neither her voice nor others heard on the call are identified.

”I have a small pulse. I have a small pulse,” a man says urgently at one point.

”I need an oxygen machine here. Like now,” he adds.

”Ok. They’re coming as fast as they can,” the dispatcher replies as he continues to give instructions.

”Come on, Emmy. Come on baby girl Dean Lowry Jersey ,” the woman pleads.

As the minutes tick off, the man swears as he asks where the ambulance is.

”They’re on their way. They’ve been on their way for several minutes. Ok? They’re just about there, they’ right there on the street,” he says shortly before emergency sirens are heard.

Paramedics continued to try to revive the girl as they rushed her to the hospital, said Capt. Tony Bommarito of the Orange County Fire Authority, which released the 911 call.

There have been 13 drownings in Orange County so far this year, according to statistics released Tuesday by the agency. Three involved children under 5 while other victims were 15 or older.

The fire authority reposted its rules for staying safe in the water on its Facebook page Tuesday. Among them are always having adult supervision at pools where children are present, keeping pools behind a barricade that includes a locked gate and knowing CPR.

Miller, who lives in Coto de Caza, is the most decorated male U.S. skier with 33 World Cup wins, two overall titles, four world championships and six Olympic medals, including gold at the 2010 Vancouver Games in the super-combined. At the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia Devin Shore Jersey , he was the oldest alpine skier – at age 36 – to win a medal.

It was at his fifth and final Olympics in Sochi that Miller was brought to tears as he reminisced about his younger brother, Chelone, a promising snowboarder who died at age 29 after a seizure the year before.

Since retiring from skiing he’s worked as an NBC sports analyst. His wife, Morgan, is a professional volleyball player.

On Tuesday Miller posted a recent photograph of himself holding his blonde-haired daughter, along with the message, ”Thank you for all the love and support.”

In a previous post he said, ”Never in a million years did we think we would experience a pain like this,” adding that Emeline’s love and spirit would never be forgotten.

Miller and his wife have three older children.

Associated Press Writer Brian Melley contributed to this story.

Lou Lamoriello is taking over the New York Islanders.

All the questions belong to him now.

The Islanders announced the hiring of Lamoriello on Tuesday as president of hockey operations, giving the longtime NHL executive the keys to a franchise that has missed the playoffs eight times in the past 12 years with Garth Snow as general manager.

The 75-year-old Lamoriello, who led the New Jersey Devils to three Stanley Cup titles and helped Toronto become playoff contenders again, is tasked with trying to re-sign star center John Tavares and the future of Snow and coach Doug Weight.

Lamoriello said he had no preconceived notions about the inner workings of the Islanders, and he also wasn’t willing to show his hand on what he might do with the team.

”As I’ve done in the past in a situation like this, I take a step back and see exactly what the people who you have in place have to offer Richard Panik Jersey , what their thoughts are, what their vision is and then make decisions as I go along,” Lamoriello said on a conference call. ”I certainly have thoughts like you think I would have. But rather than express them, I’d rather just keep them to myself and allow the process to take place before making any judgments.”

Those judgments will be his to make. The Islanders said Lamoriello ”will have full authority over all hockey matters with the organization.”

”We are committed to giving Lou every resource and the full support of the entire organization as we pursue our program to compete at the highest level,” co-owner Scott Malkin said.

This move undoubtedly takes power away from Snow, who has four years left on his contract originally signed by previous owner Charles Wang. Lamoriello’s hiring was first reported by The Athletic, which said Snow’s deal has a ”steep buyout.”

But Lamoriello didn’t go to the Islanders to share power. He left New Jersey to become Toronto’s GM in 2015 after he was bumped upstairs and replaced by Ray Shero. The move to the Islanders comes after he was shifted into an advisory role with the Maple Leafs, who promoted Kyle Dubas.

One of Lamoriello’s most pressing issues is Tavares, who can become an unrestricted free agent July 1. The 27-year-old forward just finished a $33 million, six-year contract. He had 37 goals and 47 assists this season, finishing a goal and an assist shy of the career highs he set in 2014-15.

Lamoriello had nothing but praise for the star center, who will receive a lucrative long-term deal this summer from the Islanders or another team.

”He’s one of the elite players, a gentleman both on and off the ice and he’s just a quality individual as well as a quality player,” Lamoriello said.

Because the Islanders missed the playoffs the past two years Bob Lilly Jersey , hiring Lamoriello is at the very least a sign to Tavares of ownership’s willingness to make improvements. Lamoriello led the Devils’ hockey operations from 1987-2015, reaching the Stanley Cup Final five times and winning in 1995, 2000 and 2003, and is well-respected for his management expertise.

That will be tested in his third stint running a front office, this time for a team that has had son Chris Lamoriello as assistant GM since 2016. He takes over just a month before the draft and five weeks before the clock runs out on re-signing Tavares before he hits the open market, giving him tight deadlines to ”bring the Islanders back where they were” in the 1980s when they won the Cup four times.

”When there is time, you use it. When there isn’t, you make a decision,” Lamoriello said. ”We’ll have to evaluate everything in a short period of time, but not at a rushed pace.”

Follow Vin Cherwoo at Jacksonville Jaguars Elite Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz