Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
douhua2233 Offline

09.10.2018 08:48
were able to activate Antworten

The Browns made safety Jabrill Peppers a first-round pick last year in a bid to add a playmaker to the back end of their defense John Miller Jersey , but his impact was muted during his rookie season.

Peppers had 57 tackles and an interception in 13 games and part of the reason he didn’t produce as hoped was because the Browns put him all the way at the back end of the defense. Lining up so far behind the line of scrimmage became fodder for jokes, which Peppers heard but he doesn’t put all the blame on defensive coordinator Gregg Williams’ alignment.

Peppers said there “wouldn鈥檛 be jokes if I was making the plays I was supposed to make” and believes that he’ll start doing so this year thanks to the experience he gained in 2017.

“It allows you to play faster,” Peppers said, via Ohio.com. “You know what other guys are supposed to do as well. It allows you to help other guys play to your level Colin Kaepernick Jersey , disguise certain things and make it look like a different scheme, things like that. It definitely helps having a year under my belt going through the offseason process with the guys, the whole offseason process, just relearning certain things Anthony Beauvillier Jersey , learning new techniques and how to play different schemes. It鈥檚 definitely going to be a tremendous help. I鈥檓 just looking forward to go out there, learn from my mistakes, playing that much faster, being in better shape now that I鈥檝e got a year of conditioning with the guys under my belt Quenton Nelson Jersey , just going out there doing what I love to do and what I know how to do best.”

A year of experience isn’t all that will be different for Peppers. The Browns traded for Damarious Randall and his presence is expected to put Peppers closer to the line this time around. If the combination leads to more production for Peppers, it should brighten the outlook on defense in Cleveland.

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Arik Armstead has been sidelined by a hamstring injury.

The 49ers announced Tuesday that Armstead is week-to-week because of the injury. The team also said tight end Cole Hikutini will miss practice this week with a groin injury and right guard Joshua Garnett is day to day with a knee injury.

The Niners were able to activate five players who hadn’t practiced since the start of camp last week. Receiver Trent Taylor (back), linebacker Dekoda Watson (calf) and guard Jonathan Cooper (knee) were taken off the physically unable to perform list. Linebacker Malcolm Smith (lower leg) and defensive back Marcell Harris (Achilles) were activated from the non-football injury list.

San Francisco also signed tight end Wes Saxton to a one-year deal and waived cornerback C.J. Goodwin.

Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz