Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.10.2018 08:42
Beskorowany on the powerplay Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Corentin Tolisso Jersey . -- There was a lot of grumbling in the Los Angeles Angels clubhouse following Garrett Richards latest strong performance. Richards won his sixth decision in seven starts and had a career-high 11 strikeouts Sunday, leading the surging Angels to a 6-1 victory over the Houston Astros and completing a four-game sweep that extended Los Angeles home winning streak to 10 games. But when the pitchers and reserves for the AL All-Star team were announced after the game, Richards name wasnt among them. He could still get the final spot on the squad through fan voting on the Internet. "Its a little disappointing," Richards said. "Theres still a chance, and its an honour just to be considered. If it happens, it happens. But Im more concerned with the second half of the season, to be honest. Ill take a World Series over an All-Star game any day." Richards (10-2) allowed six hits over 7 1-3 innings, including an RBI single by Carlos Corporan in the seventh. The right-hander has a 1.45 ERA in his last seven outings and has allowed no more than four hits in six of them. "Its the same thing Ive been doing all year -- getting ahead of hitters with the fastball and breaking ball, putting guys away with two strikes, throwing quality strikes and just attacking guys," Richards said. "Im happy with the work Ive put in so far, but the seasons only halfway over. Ive had a pretty good first half. But more importantly, were playing good baseball as a team right now." Richards strikeout total was the highest by an Angels pitcher since June 18 last season, when Joe Blanton fanned 11 in a no-decision against Seattle at Anaheim. "I think the skys the limit for Garrett," pitching coach Mike Butcher said. "You look at the stuff, and hes got undeniable stuff -- a mid-90s fastball that cuts and sinks, a power slider that has great depth to it, good action and commands it in the zone very well. Hes got one of the better curveballs in the game and a changeup that is still developing -- but hes getting a feel for that, too." Albert Pujols drove in two runs with a bases-loaded single and Kole Calhoun homered, helping the Angels go 15 games over .500 for the first time since ending the 2012 season at 89-73. They swept a four-game set at home for the first time since July 2011 against Seattle and are 21-3 at the "Big A" since May 17 -- their best 24-game stretch at home in franchise history. "Were playing good ball," centre fielder Mike Trout said. "Were pitching well and our timely hittings been pretty good lately. Were having great at-bats and not trying to do too much." Joe Thatcher, obtained in a trade from Arizona on Saturday, threw one pitch in his Angels debut and gave up a one-out single in the eighth by Jason Castro. But Mike Morin finished the inning with a diving catch of Jon Singletons popup after first baseman C. J. Cron collided with catcher Hank Conger to the right of the mound, knocking the ball out of Congers mitt. "When it first went up into that tough sky, I just kept drifting and started creeping back a bit more than I should have," Conger said. "Then I kind of heard C.J. at the last minute. I felt like I fell into a brick wall. I dont like to give pitchers too much respect, fielding-wise, but I told Mike: Nice catch." Collin McHugh (4-8) gave up three runs -- two earned -- and four hits through four innings before leaving with a broken nail on his middle finger. The right-hander walked two and struck out four in his third start against the Angels this year, becoming the first pitcher in Astros history to get at least four strikeouts in each of his first 14 starts of a season. The Angels loaded the bases in the third when McHugh gave up singles by Conger and Calhoun, and hit Trout on the left biceps with a first-pitch fastball. Pujols stroked a two-run single to left field to open the scoring. Until that hit, the three-time NL MVP was 0 for 13 this season in bases-loaded situations. Trout then scored from second on a throwing error by second baseman Jose Altuve, who was trying to complete a double play on Josh Hamiltons grounder to shortstop Marwin Gonzalez. "We didnt play well. But at the same time, the Angels played real well," manager Bo Porter said. "We didnt help ourselves. When you look at the number of strikeouts and the way we played these last four games, they pretty much took it to us in every aspect of the game. "Right now were in a rut, and we have not played well. But nobody is going to feel sorry for you. Its up to the men in this clubhouse. These are the guys that we have and those are the guys were going to run out there. Its going to be up to us to rectify what it is we have going." Calhoun added his ninth homer in the seventh against David Martinez, who was pitching his third inning after getting recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City. The Angels tacked on two more runs in the eighth against Chad Qualls. NOTES: Trout, heading to his third straight All-Star game, said he will not participate in the All-Star Home Run Derby. ... Pujols two RBIs raised his career total to 1,555, tying Willie McCovey for 41st place all-time. ... Hamilton was 2 for 15 with no RBIs and eight strikeouts in the series, after going 29 for 89 with nine homers and 17 RBIs in his previous 25 games against the Astros since the start of last season. ... Altuve, who began the day leading Texas Adrian Beltre by three percentage points in the AL batting race, got his league-leading 122nd hit and needs two more in the Astros next six games to break Bob Watsons 1973 franchise record for hits before the All-Star break. ... Astros rookie RF George Springer struck out all four times up, increasing his AL-worst total to 105. ... Altuve stole his 25th consecutive base in the sixth inning, the longest streak by an Astro since 2004, when Carlos Beltran swiped 28 in a row. Christian Fruchtl Jersey . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Franck Ribery Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Lars-Lukas-Mai-Jersey/ . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Devan Dubnyk stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout and made 25 saves in regulation as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the St. Johns IceCaps 4-3 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. The goalie played with an aggressive style in the shootout, coming out to cut the angles down early, and set the tone by poke-checking the puck away from IceCaps forward Jerome Samson on the first attempt of the night. "Its the way I play," Dubnyk said. "Some guys are different. For me, I like to get out and I feel I can move side-to-side well enough that if I get out and really give them absolutely nothing to shoot at then Ill be patient and force them to try and go around me." Dubnyk said that although the Bulldogs are virtually eliminated from the playoff race, the team still looks forward to winning games at this point in the season. "We talked about continuing the fight," he said. "We did a good job pushing to the end and we scored a huge goal in the third period. We were really close last night but we had a few letdowns that cost us towards the end of the game so it was really important to come out and do that tonight." IceCaps defenseman Jordan Hill notched two assists on the night. "Its nice to help out offensively, but I know thats not my game," Hill said. "I just try to move the puck to the forwards and let them do the work." Hill said St. Johns expected this sort of push back from Hamilton after beating them Tuesday night. &quuot;Theyre a good team," he said. Juan Bernat Jersey. "Obviously its late in the season and were trying to get every point we can here, scratching and clawing towards the playoffs. We didnt get the job done tonight." The IceCaps guaranteed themselves a playoff spot after winning Tuesdays game. Andrighetto scored the shootout winner on a quick forehand-to-backhand move before slipping the puck in behind IceCaps netminder Tyler Beskorowany. Gabriel Dumont also scored in the shootout for the Bulldogs. John Albert, Kyle MacKinnon and Adam Lowry scored in regulation for the St. Johns IceCaps (43-22-7). Greg Pateryn, Mike Blunden and Drew Schiestel answered for the Bulldogs (32-34-7). The IceCaps scored first, 1:59 into the game, when Albert ripped a wrist shot from the left faceoff dot to score high glove side. The Bulldogs equalized on a Pateryn slapshot, through a sprawled-out Beskorowany on the powerplay at the 13:41 mark of the first period. MacKinnon gave the IceCaps a 2-1 lead when he surprised the Bulldogs and ripped a quick wristshot high glove with 4:25 left in the first. Lowry backhanded home a rebound on the doorstep for St. Johns at the 17:39 mark of the second period to make it a 3-1 game. Seventeen seconds later, Schiestl pulled the Bulldogs within one from the slot with a wrist shot high glove. Blunden tipped home a puck while going to the net at the 12:54 mark of the third period, to tie the game. Beskorowany made 37 saves, and saved two of four shots in the shootout. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz