Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.10.2018 08:43
changed was the fact that I tore Antworten

With NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact. Jordan Schroeder Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. Mind Games Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey suffered a concussion in practice and will be out until he is cleared to return. Heyward-Bey is in his first season with the Steelers after spending last season with the Indianapolis Colts. He managed 29 catches for 309 yards and one touchdown in 16 games with the Colts in 2013. The former college standout - known for his speed - was drafted seventh overall by the Oakland Raiders in the 2009. The Steelers signed Heyward-Bey to a one-year contract in the offseason. While Heyward-Bey waits to be cleared, former undrafted free agent Derek Moye is expected to see added snaps. Moye caught two passes for 20 yards and one touchdown in seven games with the Steelers in 2013. Packing it in? On the same day rookie wide receiver Jared Abbrederis confirmed he tore his ACL in practice, fellow rookie Colt Lylerla was carted off the field with a leg injury in the Packers team scrimmage on Saturday. Abbrederis was a fifth-round pick in Mays draft and was expected to compete for the teams returning duties as well as offensive snaps. Lylerla, a heavily talented tight end with off-field issues, went undrafted before signing with the Packers. Lylerla was later spotted on crutches following the scrimmage. If healthy, Lyerla will compete with Andrew Quarless, Brandon Bostick, Ryan Taylor and Jake Stoneburner for snaps at tight end. Working His Way Up The Akron Beacon-Journal believes Johnny Manziel has "narrowed the gap" between himself and Brian Hoyer for the Cleveland Browns starting quarterback job. According to the Beacon-Journal, Manziel electrified the crowd attending the Browns team scrimmage on Saturday with his scrambling and playmaking ability. Manziel went three for seven in the passing game for 14 yards, while he struck runs of nine and five yards. Manziel took snaps exclusively with the Browns second-team offence on Saturday, however coach Mike Pettine said the coaching staff would look at mixing the first-round pick into the starting offence. Hoyer went completed seven passes on 11 attempts in the scrimmage for 56 yards. Super Returns? Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll announced on Saturday that safety Kam Chancellor is on the verge of returning to practice, while Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith is roughly a week away from returning. Chancellor, the Seahawks starting safety opposite Earl Thomas, is coming off hip surgery, performed in April. Smith, who appears set to work in a reserve linebacker role this season, had offseason ankle surgery. Both players should be ready when the Seahawks open the NFL regular season on September 4 against the Green Bay Packers. Cheap NHL Jerseys .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Nick Foligno Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-sam-vigneault-blue-jackets-jersey/ . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday.Calgary Stampeders slotback Nik Lewis appears to be done for the season after suffering an ankle injury in last Saturdays game against the B.C. Lions. "Looks like my season is over, but I will tell u I serve an awesome God . I will grind thru this and if Im able to play late, Ill play," Lewis tweeted Thursday night. "Just to let everyone know what changed was the fact that I tore all the ligaments in my ankle too," the slotback added on Twitter. Calgary Herald writer Vicki Hall originally reported the news on Thursday, stating the 31-year-old is likely done for the year after undergoing surgery. Staamps Head Coach John Hufnagel did not want to be definitive when asked about the injury on Thursday. Artemi Panarin Jersey. When asked about Lewis possible return in 2013, Hufnagel told the Herald: "From the latest report I got, no, its not likely," However, he deferred to the teams medical staff before committing to Lewis being shut down. "I want to make sure I know exactly what Im talking about when I get back to Calgary and talk to the doctors." Lewis has a team-leading 32 receptions for the Stampeders this season totalling 400 yards. He is currently on the nine-game injured reserve list. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz