Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.10.2018 07:53
the Western Conference finals. Antworten

Paul Caseys hopes of making The Open cut were dealt a blow after a not-so magnificent seven during the second round at Royal Troon. Ola Aina Jersey . After struggling to a six-over 77 on Thursday, the Englishman made inroads up the leaderboard early in his second round by posting a hat-trick of gains from the third. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open live on Sky Casey then went on to complete the par-five sixth in regulation, only for his round to unravel in dramatic style at the par-four next. Having found the green in regulation and guided his long-range putt to within four feet of the flag, Casey misjudged his second touch with the flat stick as his ball ran wide of the cup. Worse was still to come for the former Ryder Cup star, with Casey missing the right edge from two feet with his next effort and seeing his fourth attempt clip the left edge from a similar distance.Casey eventually nudged his ball home at the fifth attempt, completing a triple-bogey seven hed rather forget. The Englishman added a bogey at the ninth to reach the turn in 38 Click on the video above to catch Caseys hole of horror! Watch The Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: The Open latest news Ways to watch The Open The 145th Open: R2 LIVE! Golf live on Sky Sports Willy Caballero Jersey . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. Marcos Alonso Jersey . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Victor-Moses-Jersey/ . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry received the NBAs yearlong community assist award, spoke passionately about his charitable works, then dished out another assist to his former coach. In his first extended public comments since Mark Jackson was fired, Curry said Thursday that he voiced his support for the coach but the team "made a decision otherwise." He also said the "semi-quick hire" of Steve Kerr was "kind of a shock" to most of his teammates. "Theres no sugarcoating it -- it was a weird, expedited situation that we didnt see coming," Curry said. "And guys are human. You have to be able to adjust to it and have some time to respond. Thats kind of what happened. I think well be fine once we have a clear picture of whats going on next year." Curry had been the strongest supporter of Jackson before the Warriors dismissed the coach May 6 after a 51-win season and back-to-back playoff appearances. Golden State agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal with Kerr on May 14 and introduced him at a news conference in Oakland on May 20. Even with owner Joe Lacob and general manager Bob Myers going against Currys request, the All-Star point guard insists he still believes in the franchises commitment to winning. "One thing I can say about this organization, they want to win," Curry said. "Each decision is geared toward winning. Thats something that flies well with a lot of players -- that theyre going to try to put us in the best position to win. Obviously, I had a certain opinion of Coach Jackson that they made a decision otherwise, and I heard the reasons, but I wont dwell on it. "As long as were focused on winning and taking advantage of the roster we have and the opportunity we have with this window to try to continue to get better, Im just looking forward to next year and getting back to making that happen," Curry said. "I havent lost faith in that at all. As much as I supported Coach Jackson and loved everything about playing for him, I think theyree about winning. Custom Chelsea Jersey. " Curry said he has spoken to Kerr three or four times by phone already. He said the conversations have been more informal than any basketball strategy, and hes looking forward to in-person meetings after Kerr finishes his job as a broadcast analyst for TNT in the Western Conference finals. Curry said his support of Jackson stems from their bond off the court and his memories of the organization before the coach arrived: a lot of losses -- and two ankle surgeries -- under Don Nelson and Keith Smart. "He was a sign of stability for me," Curry said. "I had three coaches in three years, and he embodies what I know is good around here with the Warriors -- winning and that kind of feel. It was a lot different in my first few years." But Curry said he will adjust, learn Kerrs style and play just as hard for him as he did for Jackson. And he has no doubt his teammates will, too. "At the end of the day, all of the guys in the locker room are trying to win," Curry said. "I know Steve Kerr has that mentality and that mission as well. Those two things will align, and well be fine." Earlier, Curry was awarded the NBAs 2013-14 Kia Community Assist Seasonlong Award in front of a crowd on Golden States practice floor that included many of the individuals and groups he impacted. Currys charity of choice, ThanksUSA, will receive $25,000 from the NBA and Kia Motors. ThanksUSA provides college, technical and vocational school scholarships for children and spouses of active-duty military personnel. Curry has served as a spokesman for the charity since 2010. Currys other charitable works included distributing 38,000 bed nets in Tanzania last summer with the "Nothing But Nets" campaign. He also helped raise money for the fight against malaria in Africa by donating three bed nets for every 3-pointer he made. Curry called the award a "huge honour" and a team effort. He thanked his family, agents, members of the Warriors, the NBA, and several organizations for partnering with him. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz