Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.10.2018 07:54
They made a great throw Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts needed a linebacker. Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . DQwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner. On Thursday, everybody got their wish. Jackson, who spent his entire career with Cleveland until being released last week, signed a four-year, $22 million contract to play with Indianapolis. "It wasnt a financial decision, it was a decision to be around a good group of guys first and foremost and the chance to get to a Super Bowl," Jackson said. "It wasnt about money." A chance to learn from one of the best pass-rushing linebackers in football made the decision easy, too. The 6-foot, 240-pound, eight-year veteran who had watched Robert Mathis for years will now be paired with the perennial Pro Bowler, who set a franchise single season record with 19 1/2 sacks and won his first league sacks title in 2013 at the age of 32. Jackson has been productive since Cleveland drafted took him in the second round of the 2006 draft. He started 96 games, had 891 career tackles, 11 1/2 sacks, eight interceptions, seven fumble recoveries and one touchdown. Last season, at age 30, he still led the Browns in tackles (143), posting his sixth 100-tackle season. He also had 1 1/2 sacks, one interception and one fumble recovery. But hes hoping Mathis can teach him something else. "I want to know how he found the youth somewhere. Im excited to pick his brain. Ive watched him throughout his glory days and hes still having his glory days," Jackson said. "Ive just got a good feeling in this situation." Hes not the only one excited about the move, which comes five days before the full free-agent market opens. "The Colts defence needs new members to turn up the bluheat.....maybe we should take a ride down 5200 Jackson Street," Mathis wrote Wednesday on Twitter, before the official announcement was made. It didnt take long for Jackson to figure out this would be a good match. He visited Tennessee, Denver and Miami before signing with the Colts, who guaranteed him $11 million in the deal. In Indy, he is reunited with running back Trent Richardson and new Colts assistant Rob Chudzinski. A year ago, Jackson and Richardson were projected to be starters under Chudzinski, then the Browns first-year head coach. Richardson was traded to the Colts in September for a first-round draft pick. Chudzinski was hired as a special assistant to coach Chuck Pagano last month. Jackson now gets a chance to play for a team coming off two straight playoff appearances and with an organization that has reached the post-season in 11 of the last 12 seasons. After reaching the divisional round last season, Paganos second in Indy, the Colts are hoping Jackson can help them take an even bigger step. "The tempo, energy and determination he plays with are right up there with the best in this league," Colts general manager Ryan Grigson said in a statement released by the team. "He brings a welcomed element of experience and natural leadership to our team." With roughly $42 million to spend in free agency, the Colts were expected to continue improving the defence. At times last season, the Colts defence played well. At others, it really struggled. Adding Jackson may not give Indy the big pass-rushing presence to complement Mathis, but it should help shore up a position where four players could leave in free agency -- Pat Angerer, Kavell Conner, Scott Lutrus and Lawrence Sidbury. Angerer, Lutrus and Sidbury all finished last season on injured reserve. But Jackson came to Indy for one reason: To win. "The last few years this team has been productive and the success has been building for years," Jackson said, acknowledging he was willing to restructure his contract in Cleveland and left with no ill feelings toward his former team. "But this is a business. It didnt work out and I have a ton of respect for what theyre doing in Cleveland, but now Im an Indianapolis Colt." Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. Drew Storen Jersey . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Michael-Lorenzen-Kids-Jersey/ . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. ST. LOUIS -- Carlos Beltran kept protesting that hes just one player. Albeit a pretty special one in October. "Understand this is not about me," Beltran said. "In order for a team to win a ballgame, a lot of things need to happen right, the right way. We have to pitch, we have to play defence, and we have to come through offensively." Beltran had the last two covered like a blanket in Game 1 of the NL championship series Friday night, giving the St. Louis Cardinals his latest scintillating post-season performance in a 13-inning, 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Carlos, hes a tough out for us," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. Beltran hit a tying, two-run double in the third inning. Then he took charge on defence, calling centre fielder Jon Jay off the ball before throwing out a runner at the plate from shallow right field in the 10th to keep it even. "I felt I was going to have a better angle so I called for the ball about five or six times," Beltran said. "And Jon Jay was able to hear me and leave it up to me." Well past midnight at Busch Stadium, Beltran singled into the right-field corner with one out against Kenley Jansen in the 13th to finish a game that took 4 hours, 47 minutes. "I tip my hat to Carlos Beltran, hes a pro," Jansen said. "Its my job to get these guys out. I was comfortable with the situation." Neither team had much time to exhale before Game 2 Saturday afternoon, scheduled to start 14 1-2 hours after Daniel Descalso crossed the plate. It features a marquee pitching matchup -- major league ERA leader Clayton Kershaw vs. Cardinals rookie Michael Wacha, whos flirted with no-hitters his last two starts. Beltran has 16 home runs, 12 doubles and 34 RBIs in 40 career post-season games, and is hitting .345. Hes also scored 42 runs and stolen 11 bases while with the Astros, Mets and Cardinals. The eight-time All-Star is hoping this year ends with his first trip to the World Series. "Just fun to watch him do his thing, whether its offensively, the big throw he made defensively," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. It was the longest post-season game for the Dodgers since the 1916 World Series, when Babe Ruth pitched all 14 innings to lead the Boston Red Sox past Brooklyn. This one also tied for the longest series opener in post-season history, according to STATS. Boston and Cleveland played 13 innings in their 1995 AL division series, with the Indians winning 5-4. "You work so hard in the off-season, spring training and regular season to get to this point and were fortunate to be here," Beltran said. "Thats a preview. Today was a good game and thats what its all about. They didnt want to lose and we didnt want to lose," he said. Descalso had a pinch-hit single with one out in the 13th off rookie Chris Withrow, and Matt Carpenter walked. Jansen, usually the Dodgers closer, relieved and Beltran won it with his hit on a 3-1 count. The Cardinals remained unbeaten in extra-inning post-season games since dropping the opener of the 1946 World Series to Boston. That said, theyre just 4-0 in that span. Winning pitcher Lance Lynn strengthened his case for a possible Game 4 start with two scoreless innings. Withrow took the loss. "There were a lot of big outs that both teams got tonight," Mattingly said. "If the rest of the series is like this game,, it should be a pretty good one. Cliff Pennington Jersey. ." The Dodgers had two on in the ninth, 10th and 11th and came up empty. They stranded 11 overall while going 1 for 10 with runners in scoring position. They averaged 6 1-2 runs and batted .333, best ever in an NL post-season series, while taking a four-game division series from the Braves. Dodgers starter Zack Greinke struck out 10 in eight innings, allowing just four hits. Cardinals starter Joe Kelly left after the sixth with the score 2-all. Mark Ellis tripled with one out in the Dodgers 10th. After Hanley Ramirez was intentionally walked, Michael Young followed with a fly ball to shallow right field that Beltran caught. Beltran made a strong, one-hop throw home and Ellis crashed into Gold Glove catcher Yadier Molina. Molina held the ball, but it was hard to tell whether he actually tagged Ellis. On such plays, however, umpires almost always give the benefit to the catcher and call the runner out. "Youve got to go, thats what you do," Ellis said. "They made a great throw, Yadi made a great tag." The Dodgers put runners at first and second with two outs in the 11th against John Axford. Pinch-hitter Nick Punto, who played for the Cardinals on their 2011 World Series championship team, struck to end the inning. Young, in the game after cleanup man Adrian Gonzalez was pulled for a pinch-runner in the eighth, got another chance in 12th. With runners on first and second, he grounded into an inning-ending double play against Lynn. Beltrans double in the third barely eluded centre fielder Andre Ethier. Slowed by a sore ankle, Ethier made his first start in this post-season. He appeared to mistime his jump just a bit as he banged into the padded wall. Beltrans two-run double in the third was the only damage against Greinke. He fanned Carpenter, Matt Adams and Pete Kozma twice each and struck out the side in the fifth. The teams are post-season foes for the first time since a Dodgers sweep in their 2009 division series. Its their first NLCS matchup since 1985, when the Cardinals won in six games behind game-breaking homers from Ozzie Smith and Jack Clark off Tom Niedenfuer. Kelly left on his own terms after six innings in a 2-all tie, hurt only by Juan Uribes two-run single in the third. Counting multiple efforts, the Cardinals had five relievers warm but the Dodgers were 1 for 7 with runners in scoring position. Kelly got all three outs on strikeouts in the first. The Dodgers left runners on second and third when Gonzalez and Yasiel Puig fanned. Kershaw started the division series clincher against Atlanta on three days rest Monday and will be on regular rest in Game 2. The left-hander said the media made a big deal of short rest, but not he nor Mattingly. Dodgers hitting coach Mark McGwire got a nice hand when he lined up along the third base line during introductions. So did two other former Cardinals, utility men Skip Schumaker and Punto. There was some booing for Greinke, who referred to Cardinals ace Chris Carpenter as a "phoney" when Greinke was with the Brewers. NOTES: Carpenter, who entered in a 1-for-29 slump, walked and scored on Beltrans double. ... Greinkes career best is 15 strikeouts for the Royals on Aug. 25, 2009, against Cleveland. ... It was the longest NLCS game since the New York Mets beat Atlanta 4-3 in 15 innings on Robin Venturas "grand slam-single" in 1999. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz