Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.10.2018 08:48
The most recent meeting took plac Antworten

HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year deal Friday to become the veteran presence in the Houston Astros rotation. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey . Feldman, who will turn 31 just before spring training begins, was 12-12 with a 3.86 ERA in 30 combined starts for the Chicago Cubs and Baltimore last season. The deal puts Feldman on a staff that includes four returning pitchers who made at least 10 starts last year and are 25 years or younger -- even after 23-year-old Jordan Lyles was traded by the Astros to Colorado earlier this week. "Everybody starts in this game young, you can really learn a lot just by watching anybody. ... I can learn from them and they can also learn from me," Feldman said. "Its just going to be great to have a group of guys that works wells and we can all get on the same page, help each other out and have a successful season." Houston is coming off a 111-loss season. The 6-foot-7 Feldman pitched in the AL West for Texas from 2005-12 before a one-year deal with the Cubs before last season. He was traded in July to the Orioles. He won 17 games for the Rangers in 2009 when he pitched a career-high 189 2-3 innings while making a career-high 31 starts. That was the only time he pitched more than his 181 2-3 combined innings last season. "Going into my free agency last year, I really just was looking for a place to go where I could just try to prove to everyone that I was capable of starting 30 games," Feldman said. "It was a big year for me. ... Just honestly, I felt like all I really needed was an opportunity, and Im glad I was able to make the most of it." Feldman, who was born in Hawaii, loved living in Texas before and his wife is from the Houston area. He was originally drafted by the Astros but didnt reach a deal then before going to college. The Rangers took him in the 30th round of the 2003 amateur draft. Feldman has made 234 career major league appearances, including 131 starts. He has a 51-56 record with a 4.62 ERA, and made nine relief appearance in the 2011 post-season when Texas went to the World Series. "We wanted an experienced starter to anchor our pitching staff," Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow said. "Scott is a great fit with our club. He throws strikes and gets ground balls, and will be a great example for the rest of our young rotation." Bernard King Jersey . -- Two out of three aint bad. Trey Burke Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-michael-beasley-knicks-jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. The Mountaineers, who have won 16 of their last 25 games played at MSG, have lost just one game through the first 10 this season, a narrow 74-73 setback to LSU earlier this month during the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. Since that setback WVU has rattled off two more victories, the latest being a 69-66 final versus in- state rival Marshall last weekend during the Chesapeake Energy Capital Classic in Charleston, West Virginia. With one more victory WVU head coach Bob Huggins, who trails only Mike Krzyzewski (Duke) and Jim Boeheim (Syracuse) as the third-winningest active Division I coach, will reach 750 for his career. Meanwhile the Wolfpack, which is 5-4 all-time at The Garden, most recently took the floor versus Tennessee earlier this week as it took down the Volunteers by a score of 83-72 victory. The win came on the heels of their monumental 55-54 loss to Wofford, the first in eight decades versus the Terriers. West Virginia leads the all-time series, one that began during the 1946-47 campaign, by a count of 9-7 and has captured 11 wins in its last 14 matchups versus opponents from the ACC. The most recent meeting took place during the 2007 NIT where the Mountaineers captured a 71-66 victory, their fourth in a row in the series versus NC State. After the devastating loss to Wofford, the Wolfpack came back to take down the Vols at PNC Arena on Wednesday night by double digits. Ralston Turner had a huge game with a season-high 33 points, stemming from an impressive 8-of-17 shooting beyond the arc, followed by Trevor Lacey with 20 points and eight rebounds for a squad that converted 51. New York Knicks Jerseys. .1 percent from the floor and outscored Tennessee at the free-throw line, 26-12. Despite the huge effort by Turner the last time out, he is still second on the team in scoring with 14.9 ppg, trailing Lacey and his 17.2 ppg for a team producing 74.7 ppg. Between the two theyve made a total of 50 attempts from 3-point range, the rest of the team only 20 triples through 11 games. In addition to being a 44.4 percent shooter on the perimeter, Lacey is also second on the unit with 5.4 rpg and a total of 39 assists. With state bragging rights on the line, WVU and Marshall dealt with nine ties and 10 lead changes last weekend and after being tied at the half (27-27), the Mountaineers used a 17-14 scoring edge at the free-throw line in the second half to squeeze out the three-point win. Juwan Staten led four players in double figures with 15 points, followed by Jonathan Holton and Jevon Carter with 14 points and six rebounds apiece, while Gary Browne tallied 10 points off the bench. Staten, who needs 17 points to become the latest WVU player to reach 1,000 for his career, leads the program in scoring with his 15.0 ppg, thanks to a 79.2 percent effort at the free-throw line, which is a huge improvement over the team as a whole which is converting only 65.3 percent at the stripe. Holton pitches in with 11.8 ppg and a team-best 7.8 rpg, while Devin Williams follows closely in both departments with 10.2 ppg and 7.1 rpg. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz