Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.10.2018 08:49
The referee was shameful for this competition Antworten

METAIRIE, La. Adam Pelech Jersey . -- Jairus Byrd was drawn to the Big Easy by New Orleans "winning culture" and an explosive offence, so much that the safety signed a six-year contract with the Saints. New Orleans efforts to make him a Saint began almost as soon as teams were allowed to contact agents of players on the free agent market. Though Byrd said other teams showed interest, it was ultimately up to him to let New Orleans have the first chance to sign him. They brought him in early Tuesday evening and shortly after, announced the two sides had agreed to terms. "The winning culture" put New Orleans over the top, Byrd said. "What coach (Sean) Payton has done and what Drew Brees has done here. Any time you have that explosive offence, it always helps." New Orleans 55 wins since 2009 are second-most in the NFL and the Saints have been to the post-season in four of the past five seasons. The offence, meanwhile, has finished No. 1 four times since 2006 and in the top five seven times. The Saints explosive offence really stood out to Byrd, who has 33 forced turnovers -- including 22 interceptions -- since entering the NFL five seasons ago. "If youre a guy on defence and you know a team is able to get leads on people, . that bodes well for guys like me who want to get turnovers and create turnovers because it makes another team one dimensional," Byrd said. "Thats a really big factor and what allowed me to weigh all my options and think about what the best situation was for myself." Hell get a chance now to play beside Kenny Vaccaro, the Saints first-round pick in 2013 whose hard-hitting style made an immediate impact in the defensive backfield. Vaccaro started 14 games as a rookie and finished with a sack, an interception and a forced fumble to go with 62 tackles. "Im really looking forward to seeing what he does really well," Byrd said. "And when he played against us, I know he made a lot of plays." Byrd saw firsthand just what hes about to join when the Bills, who drafted him in the second-round in 2009, lost in New Orleans 35-17 on Oct. 27. That day, the Saints finished with 386 total yards of offence and went 3-for-5 in the red zone. New Orleans defence, meanwhile, allowed only 299 total yards and just 5 of 13 on third downs. The Saints finished with one interception and had two fumble recoveries on four forced fumbles. It didnt hurt that the Superdome boasted its usual loud, energetic atmosphere. "Playing here last year, I saw how the atmosphere was," Byrd said. "It was electric. Theyre really behind their team. The Dome was rocking when I was here. They feed off that, and I think thats really big." Matt Martin Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Thomas Hickey Jersey .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B. http://www.islandersauthority.com/authentic-scott-mayfield-islanders-jersey/ . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. CUIABA, Brazil -- Nigeria ended a 16-year wait for a victory in a World Cup match Saturday, beating Bosnia-Herzegovina 1-0 courtesy of Peter Odemwingies first-half goal and knocking the tournament newcomers out of contention. Only a point is needed by Nigeria from its last Group F game -- against already-qualified Argentina -- to reach the knockout stage after Odemwingie finished from close range in the 29th minute following one of many powerful runs by his strike partner Emmanuel Emenike. Playing hours after Ghanas plucky 2-2 draw with Germany, Nigeria gave African football another lift following its continents inauspicious start to the tournament. Prior to Saturday, the five African teams had claimed just one win and a draw in seven matches in Brazil. "Its something awesome for Africa," said Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, who tipped Edin Dzekos shot onto the post in the final few seconds to preserve the win. "Africa needed that win, something to boost the confidence back home." The Bosnians are sure to go home after the group stage, and will wonder if things may have gone differently had Dzekos goal in the 21st minute not been ruled out for offside. Replays appeared to show the officials may have got the call wrong. "The referee was shameful for this competition," Dzeko said. But Nigeria deserved its win, with Emenike causing all sorts of problems for Bosnia-Herzegovinas defence with his strength and direct running in energy-sapping conditions in the western Brazilian city of Cuiaba. At the other end, the experienced Joseph Yobo was back as captain and marshalled the defence in his 99th international game. Dzeko and the Bosnians technical midfielders carved out few clear-cut opportunities. &"They surprised us with their speed and movement," Bosnia-Herzegovina coach Safet Susic said. Custom New York Islanders Jerseys. . "They wanted to win probably that much more than us." There was added motivation for Keshis team, which was seeking to boost the spirits of Nigerians in the wake of a suicide bombing attack at a World Cup viewing site in the northeast of their country. At least 14 people died in the blast. After weathering a bright start by the Bosnians, Nigeria went ahead when Emenike powered past the tame challenge of Bosnia defender Emir Spahic, charged down the right flank and crossed for Odemwingie, who shot first-time through the legs of goalkeeper Asmir Begovic -- his teammate at English club Stoke. Odemwingie is back in the World Cup squad after two years away from the national team following a falling-out with Keshi, and he was starting after an impressive cameo as a substitute in the 0-0 draw with Iran. "I couldnt dream of a better comeback in a tournament like the World Cup," Odemwingie said. "I have had to start building from scratch. Everyone had faith in me." After the goal, Nigeria dominated and only a slew of smart saves by Begovic, who denied Michael Babatunde and Emenike, prevented the African champions from going further ahead. Dzeko -- compared with Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar by Susic in the build-up to the match -- had a disappointing night, with his finishing off-key and control poor at times. When he did find the target, he was either denied by the officials or by that late, brilliant save from Enyeama. The Bosnians have one game left, against Iran on Wednesday, to try to end their debut World Cup with at least a point to show for their efforts. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz