Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.10.2018 09:12
I was happy, Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- A topsy-turvy Continental Cup took another twist Friday night. Miralem Pjanic Jersey . Team North America, which suffered five defeats in the six singles contests in the afternoon, bounced back with two victories in team play and earned a tie in the other game, with all three games decided on skips rocks in the eighth and final end. By claiming 2.5 of the three available points, Team North America took an 11-10 lead in curlings version of the Ryder Cup. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the WFG Continental Cup. Team North America skip Jeff Stoughton of Winnipeg made the shot of the evening, with a stunning in-off through a narrow port to score one in the sixth end against Team Worlds David Murdoch of Scotland. Stoughton carried the momentum into the eighth end, scoring a game-winning deuce for a 5-4 triumph. "(Stoughtons shot) was huge," said vice-skip Jon Mead. "We had a good end going and had a couple just miss by nothing and to be in such a bad situation - it was a tough in-off without having to go off two rocks just to get there and he made a beauty and the place went nuts and it was a three-point swing, which was huge." In other mens action, Team North Americas Brad Jacobs of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., also scored two in the eighth end to pull out a 4-3 win over Team Worlds Thomas Ulsrud of Norway. A beautiful freeze by Jacobs vice-skip Ryan Fry set the table, and Jacobs didnt need to throw his final rock. In womens play, a big steal of one in the sixth end by Team North Americas Erika Brown of Oakville, Ont., made the difference in a 3-3 tie with Team Worlds Eve Muirhead of Scotland. Muirhead had a shot at two for the win, but couldnt make the angle raise and settled for the game-tying single. Team World won five of the six afternoon game, after the teams split the three available points in the early draw. Sami Khedira Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. Alex Sandro Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Federico-Bernardeschi-Jersey/ .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes.MASON, Ohio -- Eleventh-seeded John Isner reached the second round of the Western & Southern Open with a relatively easy 6-3, 6-4 win over Kevin Anderson on Monday night. The match was just the second in their 10 meetings in which at least one set didnt go a tiebreaker. "That ones not the norm for us," said Isner, the runner-up to Rafael Nadal in last years tournament. "I thought I played well from the very beginning. I was seeing the ball well. From the first warmup ball, I felt like it was going to be a good night. It helped that Kevin didnt play as well as he normally plays. A lot of things went well." Fifteenth-seeded Fabio Fognini avoided an upset, pulling out a 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (5) win over Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Also, Gilles Simon earned a second-round match against top-seeded Novak Djokovic with a 6-3, 6-2 win over qualifier Bernard Tomic. Eleventh-seeded Dominika Cibulkova became the first seeded woman to be ousted, losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, 6-3, 6-3. Three other seeded women who played on Monday advanced to the second round. Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic came from behind in the second set to beat Sorana Cirstea, 6-1, 7-5, while 12th-seeded Caroline Wozniacki dispatched Magdalena Rybarikova, 6-2, 6-3, in a match that was interrupted by a late-afternoon storm and 13th-seeded Flavia Pennetta prevailed over qualifer Chanelle Scheepers, 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-2. Ivanovic prevailed despite dealing with lingering back problems, she said. "I was happy," she said. "I was a little bit doubtful going on the court considering last few weeks. I had a little bit struggle with my back, but I was able to move free, especially in the first set, and I played well. Also, it was tough playing a good friend of mine. Its never easy. You have to put it aside and try to do the best you can on court Samantha Stosur will meet top-seeded Serena Williams after defeating Varvara Lepchenko, 6-2, 7-5. In womens play earlier in the day, Madison Keys accomplished something Serena Williams couldnt -- beating Alize Cornet. Keys pulled off a 6-2, 6-4 win over Cornet to advance. "I dont have many complaints about today," the 19-year-oldd American said. Mario Mandzukic Jersey. "I definitely played pretty well and stayed in my game for the most part. Theres obviously a couple of things that I still want to work on and have better for next round, but Im pretty happy with today." Cornet, who upset the top-ranked Williams in the third round at Wimbledon six weeks ago, was playing with an injured left leg that she said started bothering her during her second-round loss to Victoria Azarenka last Tuesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal. "Thats not the reason I lost, but it didnt help," said the Frenchwoman, who lost to Keys earlier this year. "She was very aggressive, hitting all winners." Three qualifiers advanced in other womens first-round action. Taylor Townsend outlasted Klara Koukalova, 6-3, 4-6, 7-5, while Pauline Parmentier eliminated Casey Dellacqua, 7-6 (4), 6-2, and Karin Knapp upset wild-card Belinda Bencic, 6-2, 7-6 (1). Also, Kirsten Flipkens defeated qualifier Polona Hercog, 6-3, 6-2, while Zhang Shuai beat Heather Watson, 6-3, 2-6, 7-5, and Elina Svitolina cruised past Lauren Davis, 6-3, 6-2. In the mens draw, 16th-seeded Tommy Robredo survived a first-set tiebreaker to advance to the second round with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 win over wild-card American Jack Sock. Fernando Verdasco needed three sets to eliminate Marcel Granollers, 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 (5). Three other players advanced with first career wins over their opponents, led by qualifier Benjamin Becker, whose 7-6 (5), 6-4 upset of Ivo Karlovic was the Germans first win in seven matches against the 28th-ranked Croatian. Also, Philipp Kohlschreiber beat Jeremy Chardy, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4, the 24th-ranked Germans first win in three matches against the Frenchman, and Lu Yen-Hsun advanced with a 6-3, 6-4 win Denis Istomin, Lus first win in four matches against Istomin. Qualifier Marinko Matosevic moved on with a 6-4, 7-6 (4) win over Nicolas Mahut, while Gael Monfils needed three sets to get past 63rd-ranked Federico Delbonis, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. No. 37 Joao Sousa was tested by qualifier Chase Buchanan before prevailing, 5-7, 7-6 (3), 7-6 (5), but Jerzy Janowicz easily advanced with a 6-4, 6-4 win over Teymuraz Gabashvili. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz