Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.10.2018 09:13
The star receiver certainly isnt Antworten

MIAMI -- Racing to beat a throw from centre field with the game on the line, Giancarlo Stanton slid and reached out with his left hand to tag the plate. Michael Raffl Jersey . Home sweet home. Stanton and the surprising Miami Marlins won another thriller in their ballpark Wednesday. Stanton scored on Marcell Ozunas one-out sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, and Miami beat the New York Mets 1-0. The Marlins completed a three-game sweep, finished 8-1 on their homestand and improved to 17-5 at home, best in the majors. "We have complete confidence," said Casey McGehee, who drew a key walk during the ninth-inning rally. "There was never a doubt in my mind we were going to get that game, no matter how long it took. Thats the way its supposed to be." The Marlins have won three of their past four games with walkoffs. "They put a lot of strain on guys hearts," said Tom Koehler, who pitched eight innings to match a career high. Koehler held the opposition without a run for the second start in a row, lowering his ERA to 1.99. Steve Cishek (3-1) pitched a perfect ninth to complete a two-hitter and the Marlins sixth shutout. "Nice way to finish the homestand," manager Mike Redmond said. While no team has been better at home, the Marlins 2-10 road record is the worst in the majors. They begin an 11-game, 11-day trip Thursday in San Diego. "Weve just got to keep playing," Redmond said. "Everybody has made a huge deal of the home-road split. But this team is starting to come together. I like exactly where were at right now. I like the energy and the chemistry. I cant wait to get out there." The Mets were swept despite allowing only eight runs in the series. They batted .157, scored three runs and were shut out in the final 23 innings. "They have great young pitchers," manager Terry Collins said. "They can really pitch. You just have to really apply yourself at the plate. Were just not swinging the way you hope to." The Mets scoreless streak is their longest since July 2010 Miami couldnt muster much offence either. Stanton singled for their third hit to start the ninth against Carlos Torres (2-1). McGehee walked on a 3-2 pitch, and Stanton took third on a flyout by Garrett Jones. Kyle Farnsworth replaced Torres, and Ozuna, who had struck out in his previous three at-bats, hit a fly to centre fielder Juan Lagares. His throw home was wide of the plate, and the ball skipped away from catcher Anthony Recker as Stanton scored. "The throw was a little bit more off line than wed like," Recker said. "It was one of those do-or-die plays, and I wasnt able to come up with it." Stanton quickly rose to join the mob scene gathering around Ozuna, while Redmond remained in the dugout watching the video scoreboard as a movie clip showed Mrs. Doubtfire dancing with a broom. He suggested the clip to celebrate series sweeps. "When I came here last year, I made sure she -- well, he -- whatever -- I made sure when we swept a team, Mrs. Doubtfire was up on the big board," he said. New York wasted a fine effort by Zack Wheeler, who walked five in six innings but allowed only two hits. He also went 0 for 2 with a strikeout at the plate, leaving Mets pitchers at 0 for 58 this season with 31 strikeouts. The Mets lost for the sixth time in their past seven games and went 2-6 on a three-city trip. The walkoff loss was their seventh at Marlins Park, which opened in 2012. "It has been very difficult," Wheeler said. "We havent played well this series. Its a tough road trip, but I think we have a good group of guys, and I think we can turn it around when we get back home." NOTES: Mets LHP Scott Rice was unavailable in relief because of a sore back. ... On an 85-degree afternoon, the retractable roof was closed after being open the previous two games. ... Stantons bat broke when he grounded into a double play in the sixth. The barrel flew into the stands and slammed against an empty seat, and Stanton crossed first base still holding the handle. ... The Mets play 16 of their next 19 games at home, starting Friday when Jenrry Mejia (3-0, 5.23) is scheduled to start for them against Philadelphias Roberto Hernandez (2-1, 4.50). ... The Marlins begin an 11-game trip, their longest of the season, Thursday at San Diego with Jacob Turner (0-0, 9.90) scheduled to start against the Padres Ian Kennedy (2-4, 3.43). Ivan Provorov Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. Anthony Stolarz Jersey . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St. http://www.flyersauthority.com/authentic-dave-schultz-flyers-jersey/ .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a hernia and will be placed on injured reserve.The Cardinals leading rusher, Ellington has been bothered by a left foot injury most of the season and suffered a hip pointer against Atlanta last week.This week, team doctors discovered a hernia and Ellington is scheduled to fly to Philadelphia on Monday to have surgery.Arizona coach Bruce Arians said he will be placed on injured reserve.Also, Cardinals cornerback Antonio Cromartie suffered a left leg injury against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and did not return.Cromartie was injured early in the fourth quarter when he slipped whiile trying to tackle Chiefs receiver Albert Wilson. Taylor Leier Jersey. The Cardinals originally thought Cromartie suffered an Achilles tendon injury, but Arians said the tendon was stable after the game and he would undergo more tests.Cromartie, Arizonas starting right cornerback, was on the field for several minutes and had to be helped off the field, unable to put weight on his left leg.The Cardinals have gone through a string of injuries this season, including safety Tyrann Mathieu, who didnt play against Kansas City because of a thumb injury suffered last week against Atlanta.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz