Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.10.2018 08:21
The six continental bodies will get $2.5 Antworten

Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Monday and his teammate Mikaël Kingsbury grabbed the silver. Ryan Rua Jersey . The bronze medal went to a Russian skier, Alexander Smyshlyaev, to the delight of the crowd. A third Canadian skier, Marc-Antoine Gagnon, finished just off the podium in fourth place. Bilodeau, the champion four years ago in Vancouver, becomes the first man to ever successfully defend the mens Olympic moguls crown. Hes also the first Canadian athlete to defend an Olympic crown in any event since speed skater Catriona Le May Doan won gold in the 500 metres in both 1998 and 2002. Worlds best "I knew I had done everything to get ready," Bilodeau told CBC after his victory. "I knew I had to put the pressure on that young kid whos so good," referring to his teammate, Kingsbury. "I went for the best run of my career," he said. Bilodeau and Kingsbury came in as heavy favourites, having spent much of the last few years trading places atop the world rankings. The 26-year-old Bilodeau was the gold medallist four years ago in Vancouver. But Kingsbury, 21, was the reigning world champion. "It means a lot," Kingsbury said of his silver medal. "I did a great run, just a little mistake. Alex totally deserved it [and] Im super proud of myself to have the silver medal." The gold and silver bookends a very successful week of freestyle skiing for Canada at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park in Sochi. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. On Monday, it was Bilodeaus family doing the crying and celebrating, with his parents and his brother Frederic in attendance, cheering him on. "Mikaël is in my mind when I ski but my brother is in my mind all the time," Bilodeau said. The two brothers embraced near the finish line after the event ended. Although he was favoured to medal, the day got off to a rough start for Bilodeau. At one point he sat in eighth place, barely passing the cutoff to move on to the next round. But he found his game in subsequent rounds before saving his best performance for the final. His last run was awarded the highest score of 26.31, but there was still one skier to come — his teammate and rival, Mikaël Kingsbury. Kingsbury performed a solid run in his final run. But his score of 24.71 was not enough, and he had to settle for the silver. Cole Hamels Jersey . The commissioners office said Friday that Sears tested positive for metabolites of Methandienone. Sears will be 23 in March. He signed with the Braves in June 2013 out of Arizona Christian, an NAIA school, and is on the roster of the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Braves. Martin Perez Jersey . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Jason-Grilli-Kids-Jersey/ . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- FIFA plans to pay out $200 million in total bonuses to its national members and confederations from its World Cup revenue of an estimated $4.5 billion. Each of the 209 member countries will get $250,000 this month and should get a further $500,000 early next year, FIFAs finance director Markus Kattner told the governing bodys congress Wednesday. The six continental bodies will get $2.5 million this month and $4.5 million more next year. Kattner said the bonuses must be approved by independent audit panel chairman Domenico Scala, but that there is no reason to think the extra payments wont be made. The planned bonuses are a $200,000 raise compared to the payments made after the 2010 World Cup when each FIFA member got a total of $550,000. Russell Wilson Jersey. Then, the six confederations received a total of $5 million each. FIFA expects improved revenue of $4.5 billion for the four-year commercial cycle tied to the 2014 World Cup. It had budgeted to earn $3.8 billion. Kattner said FIFA expects to earn $5 billion in the cycle leading to the 2018 World Cup. A total of $2.7 billion should come from broadcasting rights sales, and $2.3 billion from sponsors and licensing. FIFA has budgeted to spend $4.9 billion through 2018, with $100 million added to its reserves. FIFAs reserve fund is currently more than $1.4 billion. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz