Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.10.2018 09:33
Wozniacki said of her win Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- John Wall had his long-distance game working on Wednesday night. Amed Rosario Jersey . Wall scored 24 points on a career-best five 3-pointers, Marcin Gortat had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Washington Wizards beat the Philadelphia 76ers 116-102. Bradley Beal had 17 points, Trevor Ariza scored 15 as seven Wizards reached double digits to help Washington earn its first win after starting 0-3. Walls shooting was the big surprise. The former No. 1 overall pick has a career shooting rate of 24.4 per cent beyond the arc. He made only three 3s in his entire sophomore season in 2011-12 and had 12 last season. "He might keep bombing 3s now," Beal joked. The Wizards set a franchise record with 18 3-pointers on 33 attempts. Wall was more impressed with the team getting its first win than his effort. "Theyre a great competitive team, and I like how they play as a young team," Wall said. "They dont give up. They definitely keep fighting until the end." Evan Turner led Philadelphia with 24 points and Spencer Hawes had 13. Rookie Michael Carter-Williams finished with 19 points, seven assists and five rebounds. After a surprising 3-0 start, the Sixers have lost two straight and are starting to play like the team that oddsmakers predicted would win less than 17 games this season. The Sixers sandwiched wins over Miami and Chicago with a comeback win at Washington last week. They overcame a 12-point, third-quarter deficit to beat the Wizards 109-102 and spoil their home opener on Friday. "They were a desperate team trying to find a win against a team that beat them five days ago," Sixers rookie coach Brett Brown said. "We made some not-so smart plays. I give them credit." The Wizards led this one from the opening basket and never let up. They had a 15-point lead midway through the first quarter after Beal hit his third 3-pointer in three tries, and took a 60-51 lead into halftime. The Sixers got close in the third following an 11-3 run. Turner started it with a pull-up jumper and he hit another jumper and 3-pointer during the stretch. Hawes layup cut it to 71-67, but Wall answered with a 3, and Gortat and Nene scored on tip-ins to extend the lead to 78-67. Beals jumper to start the fourth put the Wizards up by 15 and they led by double digits the rest of the way. "We withstood some stretches and we didnt succumb," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "We didnt put our heads down. We sustained. I didnt see any guys down." The fast start had Sixers fans feeling a bit perplexed. Many are hoping for the team to lose so they could end up with the No. 1 overall pick so they could draft Kansas prospect Andrew Wiggins. But Brown and his team generated some early excitement so that created a dilemma for some fans who wanted the team to go winless for Wiggins. Opponents certainly are showing the Sixers respect. Beal called them a "good" team, a compliment no one wouldve expected. "When we play like this, we showed we can beat good teams," Beal said. "We know theyre a comeback team and we did a good job." NOTES: The 18 3s tied a floor record. Seattle had 18 at the Wells Fargo Center on Nov. 16, 2004. ... Philadelphias Daniel Orton left the game because of right knee soreness. He had five points in six minutes. ... The Sixers outshot the Wizards 47 per cent to 43.9, but Washingtons 3s made the difference. Philadelphia was 6 for 18 from beyond the arc. Zack Wheeler Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. Jacob deGrom Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Juan-Lagares-Kids-Jersey/ . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event.EASTBOURNE, England -- Former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Ekaterina Makarova headed in different directions in the Aegon International quarterfinals on Thursday. Wozniacki, champion in 2009, held off a strong challenge from Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-2. Makarova, the 2010 champ from Russia, fell to fifth seed Angelique Kerber 6-2, 6-1, with the German avenging her second-round defeat to Makarova last year. Meanwhile, 2011 Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova withdrew with a right hamstring injury but expects to play in Wimbledon next week. Wozniacki and Giorgi were interrupted in the second set when a spectator was removed from the stands on a stretcher as Giorgi led 4-3 on serve. When play resumed, Giorgi failed to win a break point to lead 5-3 and Wozniacki went on to win three straight games to level at one-set all. Wozniacki remained under pressure in the final set, fighting off two break points before breaking to lead 2-1. A double-fault at 4-2 left Wozniacki serving for victory, and in sight of her first title since October. "It feels good," Wozniacki said of her win. "Game feels in really good shape. Camila played really well. I really had to be focused out there." Kerber fought off four break points just to hold for 1-1 before taking charge against Makarova, breaking twice to take the set. In the second set, she needed four break points to win the first game before once more dominating Makarova. "It was not as easy as the score said, because there were tough rallies," Kerber said. "Shes a ggreat player on grass, so I was just focusing on me, trying to be aggressive and take my chances. Tug McGraw Jersey. I did a good job." Kvitovas withdrawal gave British wild card Heather Watson a walkover into the semifinals. Watson will meet Madison Keys, who beat fellow American Lauren Davis, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-1. Wozniacki faces Kerber. Mens top seed Richard Gasquet also reached the semis, beating Slovak Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-4. It is his third semifinal of the year and comes after he was sidelined for more than three months with a back injury. The Frenchman, who claimed the title in 2005 and 2006 when the event was held in Nottingham, broke for 3-1. That was enough to earn him the opening set, and in the second set he again fought off a break point before breaking to lead 4-3. Gasquet is playing only his third tournament since March, and admits that although he is progressing he is still not fully fit. "Its always difficult to come back," Gasquet said. "You are questioning yourself every day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my game and everything, but Im playing better and better. I served well. I could play with power." Gasquet will next play Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (5), 6-2. Spanish defending champion Feliciano Lopez will play his quarterfinal against Jeremy Chardy of France on Friday after the match was cancelled overnight due to rain. The winner will play Sam Querrey, also on Friday, after the American beat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (5), 6-4. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz