Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.10.2018 07:18
play as he cuts back his schedule. Antworten

Jenson Button says speculation over his future remains guesswork until he makes his mind up about whether he wants to prolong his F1 career into 2017. Throwback Alabama Jerseys . In interviews with Sky Sports during the British GP weekend, Button outlined his terms for staying in the sport for an 18th season - making clear he wanted to be in a car capable of fighting for podiums.McLaren, who will make a decision over whether to retain the Briton or promote reserve driver Stoffel Vandoorne no earlier than September, are targeting a big performance jump in 2017, but stand only seventh in the Constructors Championship and have finished on the podium at only one race since 2012. Fresh reports ahead of last weekends British GP suggested Williams, the team where Button began his career, have placed the 36-year-old on their short list as they mull their own driver line-up for next season.But Button told Sky F1: Its all guesswork because nobody has a clue what is going on. Not until Ive made my mind up on what l do for next year. The team have already said were not going to discuss anything until September, so I dont know why theres such speculation. Well see then. For now, just trying to enjoy the racing. Hungary will hopefully be better and we can fight for some points.Vandoorne: It has to happen in 2017Put to him by Johnny Herbert that he did not look like a driver ready to say goodbye to F1, Button replied: At this moment in time, no. But well see in a few months and then Ill make a decision.The 2009 world champion claimed McLarens last race win nearly four years ago and made clear at Silverstone I dont want to be racing if Im just making up the numbers. With a return to the podium his target for any 2017 campaign, Button says McLaren need to take a good step forward to return to that level of performance.Driver market discussion in F1 ReportI want to be fighting for podiums, the 36-year-old said. Ive put a lot of hard work in here over the last few years with the new [Honda] partnership. Its been a really exciting project to be fair, having an input and knowing that youre making a difference on the aerodynamic side, but also on the engine side.But we need to take a good step for next year to be competitive - and if Im going to be racing in F1 next year thats what I want and what I need. Also See: Vandoorne: 2017 must be my year The F1 Gossip Column Brundle: Silverstone delivers again Get Sky F1: Every race live Minkah Fitzpatric College Jersey . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday. Derrick Henry College Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. http://www.cheapalabamajerseys.com/?tag=alabama-reggie-ragland-college-jersey . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan.SANDY, Utah - Joao Plata scored his sixth goal of the season and Real Salt Lake remained undefeated with a 2-1 victory over the Colorado Rapids in the opening match of the Rocky Mountain Cup rivalry Saturday night. RSL (6-0-5) hasnt dropped a game in its first 11 matches this season and is the only undefeated team in Major League Soccer. Plata scored in the 23rd minute with a roller past goalkeeper Clint Irwin to the far post. Javier Morales scored on a penalty kick in the 52nd minute to put RSL up 2-0. It was Morales fourth goal. Salt Lake was without starting goalkeeper Nick Rimando and captain Kyle Beckerman, who were among 30 players training at Stanford foor a spot on the U. Marquis Maze College Jersey. S. mens team for the World Cup this summer. Forward Alvaro Saborio was away with the Costa Rican national team. The Rapids (4-4-3) avoided the shutout with defender Drew Moors header into the corner in the 83rd minute. Salt Lake is coming off a 5-2 victory over the Houston Dynamo last weekend, while the Rapids lost 3-1 at home to Chivas USA. The Rocky Mountain Cup was created in 2005, Real Salt Lakes first season in MLS. Last season the Rapids won the rivalry with a win and two draws. Real Salt Lake leads the all-time competition 6-3. The home team has not lost in Rocky Mountain Cup play for the last two seasons. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz