Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.10.2018 07:28
Its been a bumpy Antworten

CHARLESTON, S. Luka Doncic Jersey .C. - American Sloane Stephens was upset 6-4, 6-4 by Elina Svitolina at the Family Circle Cup, losing to the 35th-ranked Ukrainian on Wednesday. The 18th-ranked Stephens fell to the 19-year-old Svitolina, who earned her fourth career victory over a top 20 player — the third coming last week at the tournament near Miami. The 21-year-old Stephens gave credit to her opponent, who moved up seven spots to reach a career-high ranking this week. "She played pretty well, and its just unfortunate that I lost, but I mean, you can just learn from the mistakes and things like that and build on it," Stephens said. Last week at the Sony Open, Svitolina defeated Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Eugenie Bouchard and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova before losing to No. 3 Agnieszka Radwanska. "I started to believe more in myself that I can compete with players like this, top level, top 20 and top 10," said Svitolina, who is making her first appearance on the green clay in Charleston. "I think this is the key, that I believe more in myself and I play more solid from the baseline and trying to go forward to finish the point earlier." Second-seeded Jelena Jankovic, the highest seeded player remaining after top-ranked Serena Williams was upset Tuesday, plays Wednesday night against American Lauren Davis. The 28th-ranked Venus William faces Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa later Wednesday. Stephens says shes looking forward to a long career. "If I play 10 more years of tennis, until Im 31, thats a lot of tennis to be played," Stephens said. "I could win the next Grand Slam or I could win one in six years and that would still be, you know, if I had pretty decent results and I was pretty consistent, I think that would still be pretty good." In other matches, Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia defeated American qualifier Grace Min 6-2, 6-3. Elena Vesnina of Russia stopped Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic, 3-6, 6-2, 6-4. Yogi Ferrell Jersey . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Wesley Matthews Jersey . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. http://www.mavericksproshop.com/kids-kostas-antetokounmpo-mavericks-jersey/ . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.KRASNAYA POLAYNA, Russia -- Canadian cross-country ski star Brian McKeever says hes feeling under the weather with the start of the Sochi Paralympics just days away. The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the .Paralympics. Its been a bumpy .RoadToSochi." A Canadian official said in an email that McKeever has a cold but is expected to participate in Fridays opening ceremony. McKeever -- who is legally blind -- has 10 Paralympic medals to his name, including seven gold. Seth Curry Jersey. The 34-year-old from Canmore, Alta., became the first athlete named to a countrys Olympic and Paralympic teams when he qualified for the Vancouver Games four years ago. But McKeever didnt get a chance to race at those Olympics after Canadian coaches decided to dress another skier in his place. The opening ceremony for the Paralympics goes Friday, with competition set to get underway on Saturday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz