Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.11.2018 01:39
she is quick Antworten

ST. Cameron Wake Jersey . LOUIS -- Chris Johnson became a star under Jeff Fisher, rushing for 2,000 yards in 2009 a year after the Tennessee Titans drafted him in the first round. On Sunday, Johnson got the best of his former coach. "C.J., when he gets on the edge he goes," Fisher said after Johnsons second touchdown of the game was the go-ahead score in the Titans 28-21 victory over the St. Louis Rams. Fisher has seen Johnson run wild plenty of times, just not from the opposite sideline. He again downplayed the matchup against the franchise he coached for 16 years, saying it was "another week for me," although he expected the loss to hurt more for former Titans players now in the St. Louis lineup. "I think this one probably at the end of the day, its probably going to last a little longer, hurt a little bit more," Fisher said. "Because it was important to them." Titans coach Mike Munchak, a longtime former Fisher aide, also said this game was nothing personal. The postgame handshake was brief. "Thats something we can talk more about in the off-season and having bragging rights about who beat who," Munchak said. "But this is all about us vs. them. "Players are the ones who win the games." Johnson ran for 150 yards on 23 carries for the Titans (4-4), who ended a three-game losing streak after their bye against a team on short rest. The Rams lost 14-9 to Seattle on Monday night and have dropped three in a row. Johnsons 19-yard scoring run snapped a tie with 2:54 remaining the play after Jurrell Casey sacked and stripped quarterback Kellen Clemens, and Derrick Morgan recovered. Clemens landed on it first, but the ball squirted away. "Its a mistake that cant be made," Clemens said. "And unfortunately I made it." The Rams (3-6) have lost three in a row despite a second straight 100-yard game from rookie Zac Stacy, who had 127 yards on 27 carries and two touchdowns. St. Louis drove to the Titans 26 in the final minute, but Austin Pettis could only get a hand on Clemens high throw to a corner of the end zone on fourth down. Johnson gained his most yards since Week 7 last season against Buffalo when he had 195. In the previous four games, hed totalled 110 yards with a 2.4-yard average per carry. "It helps my confidence, sure," Johnson said. "I felt like I was getting close to breaking out." Rookie Tavon Austins 24-yard punt return gave the Rams a final chance at their 39 with 50 seconds to go and no timeouts. Chris Givens had a 25-yard catch to put them in position. Rodney McLeod intercepted an overthrown pass by Locker with 4:44 left, less than two minutes after former Titan Jared Cook tied it at 21 with a 10-yard catch from Clemens. Locker put the Titans up 21-14 with 9:42 to go on a 4-yard run, breaking a tackle by linebacker Alec Ogletree about 2 yards from the end zone. Stacy gained more than 100 yards for the second straight week on the next drive with a 32-yard carry topped off by a horse collar penalty on Casey after hed stepped out of bounds. The Rams had a sloppy start with three straight penalties helping the Titans score on their opening possession capped by Shonn Greenes 5-yard run. Cortland Finnegan, Darian Stewart and Jermelle Cudjo were whistled for horse collar, holding and illegal use of hands. Stacys 3-yard run in the second quarter was St. Louis first rushing touchdown of the season. It also was their first TD in two games overall, to snap a 1-for-8 slump inside the 20. Clemens was 7 for 7 for 75 yards to open the game, and 0 for 6 to finish the half -- with two dropped passes. The Rams failed to capitalize on Cortland Finnegans interception in the final minute when Greg Zuerlein pushed a 44-yard field goal attempt just wide to the right -- his first miss inside 50 of the season in 15 attempts. Notes: "Modern Family" star Ty Burrell wore a Rams camp during an interview on the scoreboard during a break in the first quarter. ... Casey got his fifth sack of the season in the first quarter. ... Coty Sensabaughs fumble recovery at the Titans 10 in the first quarter stifled a Rams scoring opportunity and capitalized on a careless play by rookie Benny Cunningham, who lost his grip without contact. ... Locker has two rushing TDs this season and four for his career. Tanner McEvoy Jersey . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Bobby McCain Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseysonline.com/ . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all.Two months ago, if you had told 16-year-old Sura Yekka that she would be a member of Canadas womens national team, she wouldnt have believed such a thing was possible. “I wouldnt have expected it. I would have been, like, ‘Oh, thats a good joke!” said Yekka on Wednesday. “It was crazy…I went to the Canada - U.S. game (in June) and I was a fan and then, within a couple of months, Im now part of the team…its just unreal,” she explained, trying to put into context how much her soccer career has changed in such a short period of time. It would be completely understandable if Yekka was overwhelmed by it all. Players who she grew up idolizing, the likes of Christine Sinclair and Diana Matheson, are now her teammates. But she isnt. In fact, shes taking it all in her stride. “When Im a little awestruck, its more off the field. But when Im on the field, Im like ‘These are my teammates, like ‘Im in the zone now”, said Yekka. Once she steps over the white line and the ball comes out, shes in her element. Yekka has all of the characteristics that you look for in a modern fullback: she is quick, agile, technically sound and has good natural instincts for when to jump into the attack. The area of her game that still needs work - which is understandable, given her age and relative inexperience - is her reading of the game and her positional awareness. Those can be taught and, the more time Yekka spends with the womens team andd its coaching staff, the more she will improve in these areas. Cornell Armstrong Jersey. Over the next six months, Yekka will be preparing for the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup, being held in Canada. With venues in Edmonton, Moncton, Montreal and Toronto, Yekka is excited about the prospect of playing in front of family and friends. “Its going to be a dream come true. The amount of people who are going to be there and knowing that your friends and family are going to be in the crowd and knowing that, no matter what, people are going to be there to support you…its going to be absolutely crazy. Its going to be so exciting,” she enthused. Aside from the thrill of playing in the U-20 World Cup, Yekka also sees the tournament as an opportunity to stake a claim to a place in the senior squad for the World Cup in 2015. “I feel like I need to do the best that I can to gain as much World Cup experience because everyone on the senior team has World Cup experience, no matter what level they have…and I feel like Im the only one thats lacking it so I feel like I need that. The fact that its home makes me more determined to do well,” said Yekka. That determination should see Yekkas star continue to shine. If she performs as well as she has shown in recent months, it will go a long way towards securing a spot on the senior team for the main event in 2015. So youd better get used to hearing Sura Yekkas name - I suspect youll be hearing it a great deal for years to come. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz