Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Osthessen
zhouyueyue Offline

16.11.2018 03:50
Lotus flowers blossom across China Antworten

TOKYO nike air max just do it australia , July 7 (Xinhua) -- Tamaki Matsuoka could never forget about her first visit to Nanjing, China in August 1988, where she saw evidences of the atrocities committed by the invading Japanese army to the city in 1937 and was deeply shocked.

Matsuoka was then a primary school teacher and taught six-graders history in Japan. She found history textbooks vague and ambiguous about the invasive war against China and decided to find out more about the truth.

"The textbooks only mentioned that Japan lost the war, but nothing about the invasion, they described the U.S. atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki nike just do it shoes australia , but miss out the sufferings of the people victimized by Japan's invasion," she told Xinhua in a recent interview.

"As a teacher, I taught the children about justice, but the textbooks in Japan seemed not just," she said.

When seeing for the first time in her life at an exhibition in Nanjing the evidences of the atrocities committed by the Japanese army nike just do it australia , including photos of the heads cut down and the women raped, Matsuoka could not help shedding tears of pain and shame.

"I made up my mind at that time that I have to tell my students in Japan what had really happened, and what pain and sorrow were associated with the historical truth," said Matsuoka.

Matsuoka spent the next 30 years interviewing hundreds of survivors and victimizers of the 1937 Nanjing Massacre, and based on their testimonies Men's Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It White Black Australia , wrote books and produced documentaries to convey the historic truth.

The first testimony that Matsuoka heard from a victim was from Li Xiuying, who, born in 1919, was stabbed 37 times by Japanese soldiers and lost her baby in the 1937 massacre.

To get testimonies from the victimizers was more difficult. It was not until eight years later that Matsuoka started interviewing Japanese war veterans, and Yoshiharu Matsumura was one of them.

"I interviewed him for over 20 times and witnessed the change of his attitude. At first Men's Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Orange Australia , he showed little remorse, talking about the atrocities he committed with his fellow soldiers and showing off the spoil of war he plundered from China," she said.

"But after seven or eight years, as he learned more about the tragedy he had brought to the victims, he started to feel sorry. He asked me at his deathbed to write down his war experience and let people know what had happened Men's Nike Air Max 90 Premium SE Chenille Australia ," she added.

Matsuoka hopes that more Japanese could find out the truth about the history through her books and documentaries and therefore learn from the history and prevent the wars from happening again.

"Without knowing the terror of the war, they can not understand the preciousness of the peace," she said.

But the current situation in Japan worries Matsuoka, as people's historical view was led astray by the administration of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who has called for the younger generations not to be burdened by historical issues such as the "comfort women" issue.

"We have caused tremendous suffering to the people in other countries while suffering ourselves during the war. It would be selfish to just stress our own sufferings while trying to erase the fact that people of other countries suffered Men's Nike Air Max 90 Premium Gym Red White Australia ," said Matsuoka.

"Such a kind of selfish historical view won't be accepted by other countries in the world," she said.

She also pointed out that the social atmosphere for conveying historical truth was tightened in Japan, with media under pressure from political forces and school textbooks revised.

Eighty years has passed since the 1937 Lugou Bridge (also known as Marco Polo Bridge) Incident broke out, which marked Japan's full-scale invasion of China, and Japan still has to acknowledge the true history Nike Air Max 90 Mesh Royal Tint White Australia , said Matsuoka.

"Victims of the invasive war launched by Japan and their families are still waiting for a true closure of the war. We have to keep fighting for achieving this goal," she said.

Xi urges mutual understanding with Singapore on core interests, major concerns

China ready to join S. Korea in restoring healthy development of ties: Xi

Chinese president arrives in Hamburg for G20 summit

Rare photos commemorate 80th anniversary of "July 7 Incident"

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

Hot dog eating contest held in New York

Take closer look at new Beijing-Shanghai overnight sleeper trains

This may be found on nearly all silver and gold dealership web sites every moment throughout the day. The supplier will likely put on a 鈥渕ark-up鈥?to pay price plus fees. A seller of wholesale gold commonly will do a really great volume of business that he are able to keep all of these margins fairly minimal. As an aside, if you sell silver to a seller, be warned that they’re going to generally purchase from you somewhat lower or just higher than the live price of that precious metal. This really is typically quicker compared to marketing gold and silver coins on highest bidder websites due to the excessive fees they demand.

You shouldn’t be scared to surf about as well. You’ll find a massive spread of prices with similar items that purport to be wholesale gold. To be extremely technical Men's Nike Air Max 90 EZ White Blue Australia , the closest you could get to wholesale gold may be purchasing directly from the gold mine, but since that is unrealistic because of several refinement as well as packing carried out on the actual metal alone. Are you going to liquefy precious metal plus contour that into a gold coin? Most likely not, so there is lots of greyish area that accompanies the term “wholesale gold”.

Another concern is shipment. To start with, you ought to question how come a bundle which goes just over terrain is known as 鈥渟hipping鈥?since simply no vessel is involved, but that is a different story. Principally what I ‘m addressing is that you simply will most likel. Dallas Goedert Jersey Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey Alex Smith Womens Jersey Adam Thielen Youth Jersey Aaron Rodgers Youth Jersey Von Miller Youth Jersey Tom Brady Youth Jersey Todd Gurley II Kids Jersey T. J. Watt Kids Jersey Stefon Diggs Vikings Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz