Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.11.2018 06:09
Dioner Navarro followed with Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Authentic John Wensink Jersey . -- The Chiefs parted ways with veteran defensive back Dunta Robinson, who never quite lived up to expectations last season, and signed CFL wide receiver Weston Dressler on Friday. Robinson was just one year into a $13.75 million, three-year deal that the Chiefs hoped would provide a veteran presence in what became a vastly retooled defensive backfield. Instead, Robinson was slowed by a series of nagging injuries and appeared in only nine games, making 14 tackles and defending just two passes. He was also part of a defence that was torched by Indianapolis wide receivers in a loss that knocked Kansas City out of the playoffs. The move was widely expected not only because the 31-year-old Robinson struggled most of the season, gradually losing playing time to undrafted free agent Marcus Cooper, but also because the cash-strapped Chiefs would save more than $3 million. The Chiefs were bumping along the just below the salary cap at the beginning of the week, and theyre expected to make more moves -- perhaps restructuring some of the long-term contracts signed by the previous regime -- so that they can sign their draft class and be active in free agency. Kansas City is expected to lose Pro Bowl left tackle Branden Albert, who was franchised last season, though there are several in-house candidates to replace him. Offensive linemen Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz are also hitting free agency, as are defensive tackle Tyson Jackson, safety Kendrick Lewis and Pro Bowl punt returner Dexter McCluster. The move to sign Dressler, who spent the past six years in the CFL, could be in response to McCluster likely demanding a contract far more lucrative than the Chiefs are willing to pay. Dressler, a former North Dakota standout, caught 442 passes for 6,531 yards and 43 touchdowns for the Saskatchewan Roughriders, helping them win the Grey Cup this past season. Hes also proven that he can return kicks and punts, in essence many of the things McCluster did for the Chiefs. "Ever since the first time I touched a football, thats something I dreamed about, having an opportunity to play in the NFL, on the games biggest stage," Dressler said during a recent news conference, when he was released by Saskatchewan and finalizing a deal with an NFL team. It was unclear at the time that his landing spot would be Kansas City. "To kind of get to that point now is pretty surreal," Dressler said. The Chiefs didnt announce Dresslers signing until Friday, even though his name popped up on the leagues transaction report earlier in the week. Terms of his deal were not available. "Money wasnt a factor for me in this decision," Dressler said. "Its a decision based on an opportunity I feel like I have a very good chance to make a football team." Authentic Matt Nieto Jersey . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. Authentic Tyson Barrie Jersey . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue. http://www.cheapnhlavalanchejerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-joe-sakic-jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s.BALTIMORE -- Dustin McGowan has endured injuries and operations, long stints on the disabled list and countless rehab assignments to keep his baseball career afloat. It all paid off Friday night, when the Toronto right-hander earned his first victory since 2008 with an effective and emotional effort at Baltimore. McGowan allowed five hits over 6 1-3 innings, and the Blue Jays used two unearned runs to beat Chris Tillman and the Orioles 2-0. Making his second start since September 2011, McGowan (1-1) walked one, hit two batters and struck out two. He had faced the Orioles 13 times previously -- going 0-3 with a 6.99 ERA and allowing 50 hits in 37 1-3 innings. McGowan spent time on the disabled list in each of the last six seasons. He had shoulder surgery in 2008 and 2010 and missed the entire 2012 season. In his debut this year, he didnt make it out of the third inning in a loss to the New York Yankees. Against Baltimore, however, McGowan allowed only one runner past second base. "Its kind of a sentimental night, you know, one of those deals," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "Hes come a long way and he answered the bell. He had a rough one, his first one, and he bounced back tonight against a good-hitting ballclub. Yeah, its very rewarding for not only him but for everybody that knows him." The 32-year-old McGowan couldnt have been much happier. "I think the most important thing is just feeling good," he said. "I got the opportunity to pitch again and thats all I could ask for. Just trying to make the best of it." After McGowan left, Brett Cecil got five straight outs and Sergio Santos worked a perfect ninth for his fourth save. It all added up to McGowans first win since June 22, 2008. "Hes always been one of the top guys here since he got drafted by the Blue Jays," Gibbons said. "The organization has expected big things out of him. Hes had some tough luck along the way. Who knows how the season will finish out? But hes off to a good start, thats for sure." Tillman (1-1) allowed three hits over eight innings, lowering his ERA to 0.84. But the right-hander received no offensive support from his teammates, who were coming off a three-game series against the Yankees iin which they collected 40 hits. Authentic J.T. Compher Jersey. Two throwing errors by third baseman Jonathan Schoop provided Toronto with a 2-0 lead in the fourth. Jose Bautista reached on Schoops first errant toss and came around to score on the rookies second misfire. Dioner Navarro followed with a potential double-play grounder, but the relay to first base from shortstop Ryan Flaherty skipped past Tillman, allowing another run to score. "Its baseball. It could have happened early on in the game when I was missing (pitches) and we wouldnt even be talking about it," Tillman said. Schoop made no excuses. "I just like threw it away," he said. "I wish I played better defence for Tillman. He pitched a great game. Ill learn from it, be better tomorrow." In the fifth, Baltimore hit three straight two-out singles to load the bases for cleanup hitter Adam Jones, who flied out to centre. "A lot of guys hit balls right at guys. Its just how it is with this game," Jones said. "There will be days when we bloop them and they all find a home, but tonight, nothing. Crickets out there." McGowan had a lot to do with it. "You tip your cap," Jones said. "They pitched a good game." NOTES: Baltimore SS J.J. Hardy missed a fifth consecutive game with back spasms but expects to return Saturday. He received a cortisone shot Thursday and practiced Friday. ... Right-hander Bud Norris returns from a six-day layoff to start for Baltimore on Saturday against Toronto RHP Drew Hutchison. ... Ravens CB Lardarius Webb threw out the ceremonial first pitch. ... Toronto SS Jose Reyes (hamstring) participated in running drills prior to the game. Hes expected to run the bases Saturday and then could "head out in the next few days" for a rehab assignment, according to Gibbons. ... Bautista has reached base in all 11 games (13 walks, seven hits). ... Orioles 3B Manny Machado (knee) will get two at-bats in a simulated game Saturday but will not run the bases. ... Toronto leadoff hitter Melky Cabrera singled in the eighth to extend his hitting streak to 11 games. ... Orioles LHP Brian Matusz was absent with an illness and did not show up at the ballpark. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz