Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.11.2018 06:12
then exquisite ball to Jordan Antworten

It seemed somehow serendipitous that on a day when we turned the calendar to June, the Vancouver Whitecaps were establishing a litany of new “firsts” as they overturned the Portland Timbers in a pulsating, enthralling encounter in the Rose City. Marlins Martin Prado Jersey . Vancouvers first ever win over their expansion cousins (and, obviously, a first at Providence Park) came after nine attempts. That seems hard to believe given the Whitecaps run of results leading up to the two Cascadian rivals joining MLS from North Americas second tier. Equally amazing, the 4-3 loss at home was Portlands first in 23 games, a remarkable record stretching all the way back to March 9, 2013 when the Montreal Impact took all three points at the then Jeld-Wen Field. The win extended Vancouvers unbeaten run to six games, another first for the young MLS franchise. That may not pop off the page like a 22-game unbeaten run at home, but when you also include a road game at the Columbus Crew and home games with the LA Galaxy and Seattle Sounders in that period, the achievement seems a bit more noteworthy. Two converted penalties was a Whitecaps first on the road. (They did score twice from the spot against Real Salt Lake at home, late in the 2011 season). While referee Kevin Stott put himself in terrific position to see both first-half incidents in Portland, its hard not think about the penalty gods who somehow erased a dubious decision from a week ago with the Whitecaps leading Seattle. Erik Hurtado scored his first ugly goal of the season. The Beaverton, Oregon boy came home to bury a psychologically punishing chance that completely changed the complexion at half-time. The predatory instinct of Vancouvers fifth-overall pick from 2013 was clearly on display after he forced a great save from Donovan Ricketts before bundling the ball home by anticipating a rebound. Its a difficult feat to score four goals in four-straight games, but Hurtado has done it four different ways and, for good measure, showed a different quality by beautifully setting up Kekuta Manneh leading to the second penalty. Goals at Philadelphia on Saturday and Montreal after the World Cup break would tie and then break the five-goals-in-five-MLS-games record held by Camilo over June and July of last year. But perhaps the most exciting “first” of all was the two goals and two assists from Whitecaps midfield maestro Pedro Morales, who, with each passing game, looks like an odds-on early season choice for MLS Newcomer of the Year. The Chilean conductor out “number 10d” last years recipient of that award, Diego Valeri, by quite some margin. His vision to pick out Hurtado on the first-half stoppage time 3-1 goal was incisive and impossible to defend. But his delay, recognition, and then exquisite ball to Jordan Harvey early in the second was even better and it proved to be the game winner. Morales is a bona fide superstar and one who seems to be relishing his role with the club. It looks likely that hell provide some more milestones before this season is done. The Whitecaps will now get a chance to cross another couple of “firsts” off their list - a first goal and victory at PPL Park in Philadelphia, where the Caps visit the Union this Saturday. Judging by their current form, and their ability to “feast on the East” that seems like a pretty safe bet. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. Marlins Merandy Gonzalez Jersey . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=marlins-j-t-realmuto-jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday.ST. LOUIS - Rookie Greg Robinson has been getting double duty at guard and tackle in training camp for the St. Louis Rams. The No. 2 pick has been equal to the task. "They need me to cross train," Robinson said Tuesday night after practicing in 90-degree heat. "Im just trying my best to learn it all." Robinson projects as a main tackle eventually, but being versatile is always a plus. He admits its been difficult mentally at times. Since getting drafted, Robinson has been quizzed about the complexity of the Rams offence compared with Auburns straightforward schemes. Hes getting a little weary of it, calling it "the question of the whole camp." "They expect me to know it and Ive been working hard and Im coming along," Robinson said. "Theres a few things I dont remember, but Im coming along well and starting to play a little faster." The Rams had a need early in camp with left tackle Jake Long and guard Rodger Saffold rehabbing from injuries. Even though both likely will play in the third preseason game at Cleveland, Robinson will be alternating spots again. Hell start at left guard and move to left tackle after Longs day is done. Saffold, whos been hampered by a stinger in his left shoulder, can relate to Robinsons challenge. Hes settling in at right guard this season, but last year he had five starts at right guard, three starts at right tackle and one at left tackle. "I just hope that its good for him to be able to see the big picture," Saffold said. "The more you know, the better understanding, the better you react to blitzes and other things that you can see out of the corner of your eye, which is great. Marlins Magneuris Sierra Jersey. " Robinson left Auburn after two seasons and at age 21 is the second-youngest player in camp. The Rams are factoring in the youth element, anticipating hell grow into his role, but hes already good enough to start at two spots. "A lot of people say I look better at tackle than guard, but thats all opinions," Robinson said. "Im just trying my best to learn." Saffolds injury is to the same shoulder that brought him back to St. Louis after signing a free agent deal with Oakland, but then failing his physical. He said hes felt ready for a couple of weeks, but that the teams medical staff is playing it safe. He was hurt in practice when he got hit from two angles at the same time. He did individual work Tuesday. "It was nowhere as bad as the last time," Saffold said. "I know they want to be super cautious and thats fine," Saffold said. Ready to get to work, too. "I feel in shape, I feel rested, good all the way around," he said. "Im just itching to hit somebody else." Notes: Former Rams LB Isiah Robertson was among those watching practice on the next to last day of training camp. "What an honour to have him in the building," coach Jeff Fisher said. ... DT Michael Brockers returned to practice from an ankle injury, but linebacker James Laurinaitis (ankle) remained sidelined. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz