Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.11.2018 06:16
John Henson led Milwaukee Antworten

The Pittsburgh Penguins have agreed to a one-year, $1 million contract with free agent forward Steve Downie. Rangers Nomar Mazara Jersey . Downie scored four goals and 24 points in 62 games with the Colorado Avalanche and Philadelphia Flyers in 2013-2014. The Flyers acquired Downie in October in exchange for veteran forward Maxime Talbot. The 27-year-old has scored 59 goals and 162 points in 336 career NHL games with the Flyers, Tampa Lightning and Colorado Avalanche. He was drafted in the first round, 29th overall, of the 2005 NHL Draft by the Flyers. Rangers Delino DeShields Jr. Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. Cheap Rangers Replica Jerseys . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. http://www.cheaprangersauthenticjerseys.com/ . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons havent totally clicked yet after an off-season makeover, yet their new-look roster has shown a lot more potential than Milwaukees. Brandon Jennings made four consecutive 3-pointers in the first quarter against his former team, and the Pistons overwhelmed the struggling Bucks with a dazzling first half in a 113-94 victory Monday night. Jennings was traded from Milwaukee to Detroit last off-season after four seasons with the Bucks. "At this point in my career, every game gets me geeked up," Jennings said. "Ive got a lot of chip on my shoulder right now, so Im just trying to prove that I can come over here and lead this team to the playoffs." Jennings hadnt been shooting well for the Pistons, but that changed right away Monday, when he led Detroit on a 21-0 run toward the end of the first quarter. The Pistons led 38-18 after one and by as many as 34 in the third. Jennings finished with 15 points and 13 assists. Brandon Knight, who went from Detroit to Milwaukee in the trade, scored eight points. The Bucks have lost nine straight. "Right now we are a team that is searching -- searching for an identity," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said. "I expressed my disappointment in how we played, but the last thing I want us to do as a team is to feel sorry for ourselves." Khris Middleton, also sent from the Pistons to the Bucks in that deal, had 14 points. John Henson led Milwaukee (2-11) with 15. The Pistons have won back-to-back games for the first time this season. Their off-season shakeup, which included the trade for Jennings and the acquisition of free agent Josh Smith, hasnt paid dividends yet, but this game was a blowout almost from the start. Detroit (6-8) could gain ground quickly in an Eastern Conference that is full of struggling teams. "We have a lot of talent. Weve just got to put the chemistry together," Jennings said. "The East is real shaky. Weve got a chance to really put some wins in now that were at home."; This win was the start of a four-game homestand for Detroit. Authentic Rangers Jerseys For Sale. "We needed it," coach Maurice Cheeks said. "We dont want to keep winning one game and losing two games, one game. We never can get any rhythm like that." Drew called a timeout 84 seconds into the game, with his team down 8-2. Detroit led 17-14 before its decisive run, which included three 3-pointers by Jennings in a span of 1:19. Detroits Charlie Villanueva, who had scored only 10 points all season, matched that total in the second quarter. He made a couple of 3-pointers and had a breakaway dunk after one of Milwaukees 15 first-half turnovers. It was 65-34 at halftime. Villanueva finished with 12 points, one of seven Pistons in double figures. Rodney Stuckey led Detroit with 17 points. Knight turned the ball over six times. "It wasnt a good experience just because my team struggled," Knight said. "I want my team to do well, so Im just trying to focus on that and getting to playing the way I need to play." One of the Pistons strengths has been the offensive rebounding of Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond, but they didnt need much of that Monday because they werent missing many shots to begin with. The third quarter began with a free throw -- Milwaukees O.J. Mayo had been whistled for a technical foul as the teams left the court at halftime -- and the game quickly became tedious after that. The Pistons and Bucks combined to shoot 26 free throws in the third, but Milwaukee never cut into the lead in any meaningful way. The Bucks losing streak equals their longest since they dropped 15 in a row in 1996, according to STATS. The last time Milwaukee lost nine straight was in 2008 -- and that skid spanned the end of one season and the beginning of another. NOTES: Carlos Delfino (right foot) and Larry Sanders (right thumb) were out for Milwaukee. The Pistons were missing Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis). ... The Bucks finished with 20 turnovers, leading to 26 Detroit points. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz