Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.11.2018 06:03
eight assists to help the Miami Antworten

UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. Devante Downs Jersey . 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want to see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc.com. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 Matt Wile Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. Mike Remmers Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysonline.com/?tag=david-parry-jersey-online . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Mario Chalmers scored 19 points with eight assists to help the Miami Heat in a 78-75 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night. Hassan Whiteside continued his strong play with 15 points, nine rebounds and five blocks for Miami, while Chris Andersen supplied 12 points, eight rebounds and three blocks in the win. Dwyane Wade scored four points with five rebounds and five assists in the first half for the Heat before exiting in the second quarter with a strained left hamstring. He did not return. Kobe Bryant, Jordan Hill and Ed Davis each deposited 12 points for the Lakers, with Bryant going 3-of-19 from the floor. Jeremy Lin scored the final five points of a 7-0 run to begin the fourth quarter for the Lakers, the last of which a transition three-point play that cut their deficit to 61-60. Miami responded with five straight, but Ryan Kellys corner 3 trimmed it to a one-possession game with under nine minutes left. The Heat built their lead to six in the closing minute when Bryant dialed one in from deep to close to within 78-75. Luol Deng was denied at the other end, but Bryants tying effort was short as Miami held on. Each team traded a basket to open the third quarter, then Los Angeles ripped off eight straight points to cut its halftime deficit to 46-44 following Hills shot from in close. Danielle Hunter Jersey. The Lakers couldnt quite get over the hump, though, as Shawne Williams 3- pointer put the Heat up 56-48 minutes later. Miami led 61-53 entering the fourth. Miami methodically jumped out to an 18-0 lead, holding the Lakers without a point for the first 7:37 of the game. Whiteside made a pair of alley-oop dunks during the surge before Bryants jumper ended the drought for the Lakers. Los Angeles inept offense managed to close the gap to 22-12 after the first, its lowest-scoring quarter of the season. Bryant knocked down a pair of free throws late in the second to cut the deficit to eight, but Chris Bosh followed with a dunk and Miami held a 44-34 lead at half. Both teams combined to go 1-for-16 from beyond the arc over the first two quarters. Game Notes Miami shot 42.3 percent from the floor and limited LA to 31.5 percent shooting ... There were six total 3-pointers made in the game ... Bosh went 4-of-17 shooting and finished with eight points ... The Lakers scored 22 points off 19 turnovers ... Miami had a 58-40 advantage in the paint. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Mausi »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz