Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.11.2018 06:09
cornerback Aqib Talib Antworten

Jean-Paul Bedard clearly remembers the ear-piercing blasts, the ominous plumes of smoke and the total pandemonium that erupted moments after two bombs went off at last years Boston Marathon. Wholesale Royals Jerseys . The enormity of the situation only hit home days later though, when the 47-year-old was back in Toronto looking at a video his wife had taken of him crossing the finish line -- there, in a short clip, appeared to be one of the backpacks authorities believe contained explosives which ripped through the crowd. "She was just standing there in harms way that whole time," he said of the footage the couple later sent to the FBI. "I was a bit late, an hour later than I normally am and if I had been an extra 20 minutes, she would have been right there." The realization triggered an avalanche of emotions and Bedard, an avid runner, initially vowed never to return to the Boston Marathon again. Yet, like many other Canadians, the English teacher is now heading back to the city and plans to run the course again next week. Bedard, however, plans to run the marathon not once, but twice in the same day. "I needed to go back there," Bedard said, adding he had secured permission from race authorities to run a double marathon. The twin blasts which killed three people and injured more than 260 others on April 15 last year came to symbolize a turning point in Bedards life. Just weeks before last years race, Bedard told his family about sexual abuse he suffered as a child. During the marathon, he had a breakdown and was stopped by medics but managed to convince them he was hurting mentally, not physically, and carried on. He finished the race, returned to his hotel room for a quick shower and was back outside with his wife, 100 metres away from the finish line on a parallel street when the bombs went off. When he returned home, the combined stress of his personal issues and the bombings led to Bedard being diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. After a year of treatment, hes returning to confront the trauma and move past it. "I feel a lot of weight on my shoulders in doing this," he said. "But at the same time I feel like Im being carried by a lot of people to get through this." Bedard is among a number of Canadians who were at the marathon last year and felt the urge to participate once more. "Its something that I need to do and I want to do," said Dean Smith, a Newfoundland native who was one kilometre away from the finish line when he was stopped by race officials last year. The 46-year-old recalls trying to calm some of the panicked runners around him as word of the explosions spread. The worst part for Smith was not being able to call his mother for hours, to let her know he was safe. Smith only realized much later that a fall earlier that day, which had slowed him down considerably, likely saved him from being among the victims. "I could have very easily been at that line," he said, his voice shaking. "It really isnt sinking in until now." The blasts also made Linda Hensman realize how fortunate she was. "Every so often you need something to bring life back into perspective. To slow you down, to make you appreciate what you have," said the 62-year-old who was also stopped before she could finish the race last year. "I just wanted to go back under what I hope will be normal circumstances...I dont think you can let these events hijack your life." Race officials say 2,447 people from Canada have registered to take part in this years marathon, up from 2,032 registered last year. Four days after last years blasts, police killed one of the suspected bombers, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, in a shootout and captured his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was 19 at the time, soon after. Prosecutors say the Tsarnaev brothers built two pressure cooker bombs and planted them near the races finish line. The brothers had lived in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan and the Dagestan region of Russia before moving to the U.S. with their family about a decade before the bombings. Royals Alex Gordon Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Royals Andres Machado Jersey . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. http://www.cheaproyalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=royals-brad-keller-jersey . LOUIS - The St. Suspended former Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner said on Friday that he has agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots, giving the AFC East champions another potent defender in pass coverage. A day after representatives for Darrelle Revis confirmed that the three-time All Pro would be joining the Patriots, Browner said on Twitter: "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot." The team has not confirmed either deal, but Browners was reportedly worth $17 million over three years. "I am honoured that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization," Browner wrote. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." After winning the AFC East for the fifth consecutive year, the Patriots lost the AFC championship game in Denver 26-16 as Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. This week, No. 1 cornerback Aqib Talib agreed to a reported six-year, $57 million free agent contract with the Denver Broncoos. Cheap Royals Replica Jerseys. Another Patriots defensive back, Alfonzo Dennard, is serving a 60-day jail term in Lincoln, Neb., for a 2012 assault on a police officer. He is expected to be out in time for training camp. Revis, one of the top players on the free agent market, reportedly agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal Thursday. Browner, who was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, was suspended in December for again violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He will miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season, but he will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. The 29-year-old Browner had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. "I would be remiss if I didnt thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boys dream come true," he wrote on Twitter. "I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz