Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.12.2018 06:43
Before then see if West Indies Antworten

Jason Roys hard hitting at the top of the order has been instrumental in England reaching the World T20 Final. Mike Gartner Jersey . The powerful right-hander got his team off to a flyer in their World T20 record run chase of 230 against South Africa in the Super 10s with a rollicking 43 from 16 balls.Roy then fired England into Sundays showpiece game against West Indies - which you can watch from 2pm on Sky Sports 2 - with a 44-ball 78 in the semi-final victory over New Zealand.Ahead of the final, the Surrey star ran Sky Sports Rob Key through the warm-up drills he likes to perform before batting, as well as how he looks to play the straight drive, a shot he has carried out to perfection throughout the World T20.Watch Roys batting demo in the video above. Jason Roy blasted 11 fours and two sixes against New Zealand Kevin Pietersen is certainly a fan of his former Surrey team-mate, saying in the Daily Telegraph: Jason epitomises this England side, he is a wonderful player.If he plays the same way as he did in the semi-final against New Zealand then he can be a match-winner again. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is. Kevin Pietersen on Jason Roy I have already spoken to him and said just that. I have tried to keep him under my wing for a while because I love the way he plays and how he is a 360 degree player.I like his temperament. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final VOTE: Player of World T20? World T20 Final: Key battles Will England win? Andre Burakovsky Jersey . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Aaron Ness Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-jonas-siegenthaler-capitals-jersey/ . The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ.NEW YORK -- The NBA said Thursday that its referees made a mistake when they ejected Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin in the Clippers 105-103 loss at Golden State on Wednesday night. Griffin was ejected for his second technical with 10:43 left after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Warriors forward Draymond Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. "After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," said Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriiors Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him. Nicklas Backstrom Jersey. " With Griffin gone, the Clippers missed several key chances in the waning moments. "If you look at it, I didnt do anything and I got thrown out of the game. It all boils down to they (referees) fell for it," Griffin said after the game. "To me, its cowardly basketball. I dont know their intentions, but it worked. ... If I knew the answer Id probably be in a different position. Tonight I got two technicals for nothing." Also Thursday, the NBA fined Green $15,000 for failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz