Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.12.2018 10:11
as she prepared to compete Antworten

NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. Discount Heat Jerseys . - After her 10th-place finish at the U.S. Womens open, Canadian teenager Brooke Henderson says shes keeping her options open when it comes to turning pro. But the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., says right now she remains committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida once she finishes high school. "I am still committed to the University of Florida right now but well just see," she said Monday, as she prepared to compete in the second stop of the season for the Canadian Womens Tour in Niagara Falls, Ont. "LPGA is definitely my goal and I hope to have a successful career out there sometime soon. I dont know when that is right now, if its this year, next year or four years, after I finish university." The Open was won by another former teenage golf legend, Michelle Wie, 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The Open was her first major win. Henderson, who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No. 2 Pinehurst course, admitted to some anxious moments at the start of her second Open. "The course was very difficult . . . and the beginning of the week I was a little bit intimidated because it was so hard and it was running so firm and fast," she said. But she got more comfortable as she worked her way to that final round 69. "I just knew that i had to hit certain spots on the fairways and certain spots on the greens and then it would be all right. I was able to hit the ball really well (last) week and hit those spots, which made it a little easier on me." Henderson, the No. 3-ranked amateur in the world, edged the top amateur, Australian Minjee Lee, by three strokes to take the low-amateur medal. She didnt get much of a break after the Open with a long drive to Niagara Falls but says shes always happy to be playing on the Canadian Tour. Stitched Heat Jerseys Online . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. Authentic Goran Dragic Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.cheapheatjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justise-winslow-jersey . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000.MONTREAL - General manager Jim Popp says he has had no contact with former NFL receiver Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson about playing for the Montreal Alouettes. "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. He said it had become news "because someone has leaked confidential information to a media source about our negotiation list." Johnsons response on Twiitter to the report said: "Nothing to negotiate, Ill be fast as hell and in shape @ochocinco. Authentic Shaquille O’Neal Jersey. " In another cryptic tweet later, Johnson was asked what are the chances he will sign with the Alouettes and he replied: "85 % yes 15 % probation." The 36-year-old Johnson played 11 seasons in the NFL, the first 10 with Cincinnati. He last played in 2011 with New England, when he had 15 catches for 276 yards. Over his career, the popular receiver caught 766 passes for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz