Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.01.2019 06:54
Triplett tied for second Antworten

Madison, WI (SportsNetwork. Air Jordan 6 Retro Australia .com) - The marquee matchup on Wednesdays docket takes place in the Kohl Center, as fourth-ranked Duke takes on second-ranked Wisconsin as part of the 2014 ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Mike Krzyzewskis Blue Devils have lived up to the considerable hype poured on them to start the season. Duke is off to a 7-0 start, including capturing the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic title and posting a win over powerhouse Michigan State (81-71) as part of the Champions Classic. More recently, the Blue Devils dispatched the previously unbeaten Army Black Knights, 93-73. The win improved the nations longest non-conference home win streak to a staggering 113 straight games. Bo Ryans Badgers havent disappointed either this season, as they sport an identical 7-0 mark coming into this game. Wisconsin returns home after winning the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament knocking off UAB (72-43), Georgetown (68-65) and Oklahoma (69-56) in succession. The Badgers are off to a 7-0 start for the second straight season, opening up last year at 16-0. The team has now won 24 straight regular season, non-conference games. These two teams have met just twice, with each winning on its home floor as part of this event. The Blue Devils have some youngsters in the lineup (three freshmen in the starting rotation), but that hasnt stopped the team from dominating at both ends of the floor thus far. Duke is enjoying a gaudy +31.3 scoring margin, averaging 90.4 ppg, while allowing just 59.1. The team is shooting an impressive .527 from the floor and is living comfortably in terms of rebounding (+9.9) and turnover (+5.7) margins. Freshman center Jahlil Okafor came in as the nations top recruit and has done nothing to suggest otherwise, as the 7-footer is shooting .636 from the field, while averaging 17.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game. Senior guard Quinn Cook pours in 15.6 ppg, while freshman forward Justise Winslow adds 13.0 ppg. Junior forward Amile Jefferson (9.3 ppg, 8.9 rpg) and freshman point guard Tyus Jones (8.9 ppg, 6.0 apg) round out the starting five. Coach K led his team against his alma mater last time out and Duke made light work of Army in a 20-point rout. Okafor was once again dominant in the middle, posting a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds. Jones was lethal at the point, registering a double-double with 16 points and 10 assists. Cook and Rasheed Sulaimon added 13 points apiece, while Jefferson (7 pts), grabbed a game-high 12 boards. Duke held a huge advantage in rebounding (43-25) and forced the Black Knights into 14 turnovers. It may not be as impressive as Dukes, but Wisconsin is still getting it done at a high level at both ends, sporting a +24.0 scoring margin heading into this contest. The Badgers are shooting the ball at a .505 clip and putting up 74.6 ppg, while holding foes to a meager 50.6 ppg and well under 40 percent shooting (.371). The team has also taken very good care of the basketball, averaging under 10 turnovers per game (9.3). One of the premier players in the country, senior Frank Kaminsky has shown his complete game. He is shooting .563 from the floor overall and putting up 16.6 ppg, but the 7-footers range is what separates him from most players. Kaminsky can dominate inside as evidenced by his 8.7 rpg and team-best 16 blocks, but he can also extend defenses by shooting .407 from behind the arc (11-of-27). Kaminsky gets offensive support from both Nigel Hayes and (13.6 ppg, 8.3 rpg) and Sam Dekker (12.7 ppg). The Badgers had a tough matchup with a talented Oklahoma squad last time out and managed to earn the win by turning up the heat defensively in the second half. The Sooners were within one point at intermission (34-33), but were held to a poor .292 shooting effort over the final 20 minutes, as Wisconsin ran away with the game and the tournament crown. Kaminsky was named the tournament MVP and scored a game-high 17 points against Oklahoma. Four other Badgers managed double figures as well. Traevon Jackson and Duje Dukan added 13 points each to the cause, while Dekker and Hayes finished with 11 and 10 points, respectively. Air Jordan 6 Australia Outlet . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. Air Jordan 6 Australia Online . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.airjordan6australia.com/ .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night.CONOVER, N.C. - Jay Haas became the 18th player to win a Champions Tour at 60 or older, closing with a 5-under 66 on Sunday for a two-stroke victory in the Greater Hickory Kia Classic.The 60-year-old former Wake Forest player has 17 victories on the 50-and-over tour after winning nine times on the PGA Tour. He also won the event in 2005 and 2009.Sixty is some sort of benchmark, not that many guys have done that, Haas said. Its just a number, I guess. I still like feel Im capable, especially after this weekend, and it certainly gives me some confidence for the last couple events and into next year. Hopefully, I wont completely fall off the map when I turn 61 in December.Haas extended his streak of under-par rounds to 23 and finished at 17-under 196 on Rock Barn Golf and Spas Champions Course. He ended a 27-month, 49-event winless streak since June 2012.Players 60 and older have won 22 events on the tour, with Hale Irwin accomplishing the feat three times and Tom Watson and Jimmy Powell doing it twice each. Mike Fetchick is the oldest winner at 63 years in the 1985 Hilton Head Seniors Invitational.Joe Durant and Kirk Triplett tied for second. Durant and Triplett, the winner last week in Cary, shot 66. Buy Air Jordan 6 Australia. aas began the round with a two-stroke lead over Durant, Triplett and David Frost. Durant — who joined the Champions Tour in April — birdied five of the first six holes to tie Haas for the lead.I got off to a nice start, said Durant, a four-time winner on the PGA Tour. Then I just kind of hit the doldrums. I couldnt make a putt. I had some good opportunities and didnt make any of them.Haas pulled back in front with a birdie on No. 13. Durant lost another stroke with a bogey on No. 15.It certainly didnt help, Durant said. I just knew I was going to have to make a putt for a par because I just didnt have much of a second shot, really. Thats a hard hole. You need to hit the fairway there, and I didnt.Haas pushed his lead to two strokes with a birdie on No. 17, sinking a 16-foot putt. Haas nearly pushed his lead to three shots on No. 18, just missing a 12-foot birdie putt.I never made it easy on myself, Haas said. Ive felt like I played well enough to win at times, but for whatever reason wasnt able to pull it off. But having the lead pretty much the whole day, and hold on to do that makes it pretty special. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz