Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

11.02.2019 06:13
he might have thought I was joking Antworten

Rich Beem swapped his microphone for a bag of clubs at Wentworth on Wednesday as he took on the role of caddie for the pro-am at the BMW PGA Championship. When I first offered to caddie for Sky Sports Golf producer Dave Randall for the pro-am at Wentworth, he might have thought I was joking. But I insisted and we had a really enjoyable day together. I told Dave before we went out that if he was carrying anything in his bag that I deemed unnecessary, we would be throwing it out but, luckily for me, he only had a lightweight pencil bag. We were initially looking at him using a big pro bag to test some new technology, but that just wasnt going to happen! Rich Beem takes time out from his duties to speak to Sky Sports News HQ reporter Jamie Weir for a Facebook feature I was careful to make sure there was nothing placed into his bag unexpectedly during the round, and I even threw out a few old golf balls he had lingering in there. He showed up with several different makes of ball in the pocket, so I went to the Titleist van and they very kindly gave us a fresh dozen.Did we lose any? Well I didnt - but he lost two! To be fair, he played nicely early on and hit some good drives, although the second half of the round was a little up and down. He plays off about 10, but Wentworth is so punishing for amateur golfers no matter what your handicap. There are so many fairway bunkers in particular that come into play off the tee. I thought he had hit a perfect tee shot three or four times, but when we got to his ball it had caught one of the traps. When that happens, youre toast.We did pretty well with the yardages and club selections. Usually I play with amateurs that dont hit enough club on occasion, but Dave was the other way round. But we got it right quite a lot and it wasnt really a big deal. Damon Hill is clearly passionate about golf and is always looking to improve The putting was tricky though, mainly because the greens were so fast and really treacherous. I suspect they will have just rolled them overnight, because I dont think they needed cutting again. When you have slick greens for amateurs, its really tough.But we had a great day and it was fantastic to be in a group with Damon Hill and Shaun Pollock. Shaun plays off low single figures and is very laid back with an easy demeanour, and it was easy to tell that Damon is just absolutely fanatical about golf. It was easy to tell that Damon Hill is just absolutely fanatical about golf Rich Beem Hes clearly desperate to improve his game all the time, and I tried to help him a couple of times. Damon knows he has a problem keeping his left knee straight through the stroke, and when he got it right, he hit it really well. But if his knee got behind the ball, his swing got longer and the ball went either dead right, or dead left!But it was great to walk around Wentworth with someone like Damon who is so crazy about the game, and I was also interested to hear his thoughts on the many changes in F1 since he was one of the best in the world. Shaun Pollock was very laid back, and a great golfer I couldnt begin to imagine what it must feel like to race alongside another car doing a couple of hundred miles an hour when theres only a matter of inches between you.I also enjoyed talking to Shaun about cricket, not something Im much of an expert on! I was trying to find out the differences between the pros and the club players, much like we were experiencing on the golf course.He said he could bowl to the best player on a good club team and get him out in no more than three deliveries. Its a massive step up to professional level, and the same can certainly be said of golf. All in all, it was a fascinating day for me. Carrying the bag, walking a great golf course with good crowds in and learning from Damon and Shaun about their sports, I really got a kick out of it. The next time Damon is over for the F1 week in Austin, Im sure we can get a round in somewhere nearby.I was also really impressed with our pro in the group. I dont think Ive ever played with David Lingmerth before, but what a nice guy he was. Hes a great looking player, and he has a putting stroke that many would be very envious of.His all-round game is really solid, and hes one of those players that took his time to find his way as a professional, but hes had a really good couple of years now and his win at The Memorial last season was seriously good. Also See: Redknapp and An crowned Horan impresses Radar Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Watch online Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Free Shipping . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. Nike Air Max Shoes Online .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. http://www.cheapairmaxshoes.com/. -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up. Discount Nike Air Max Shoes . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet . That Ginette Reno can sing.HOYLAKE, England - A year ago, Graham DeLaet arrived at the Open Championship wide-eyed and excited to play his first major. He made the cut and for a rookie, put in a decent effort. But since that time, the Canadian has played three more majors and missed the cut in all three. Add in a missed cut at The Players and theres a pattern starting to show. Those performances stand out from the rest of his otherwise strong record over the past year and DeLaet believes its likely all self-inflicted. "I think more than anything, its just getting used to playing in majors, just trying to treat them like a regular tournament," he said after playing the first nine at Royal Liverpool on Tuesday. "I think in the past, I put too much pressure on myself and made them bigger than they are." Who can blame him? The kid from Weyburn teed it up at Muirfield, Oak Hill, Augusta National and Pinehurst No. 2 in the last 12 months, a pretty solid slate. But now he realizes its time to perform in the majors, not just play in them and thats what hes hoping to do this week. He learned from last year at the Open, he said, and understands that links golf isnt always fair. "You have to really control where the ball is landing," said DeLaet. "You can hit great shots that run, run, run, run right into a bunker. You just really have to be cognizant, thinking all the time about where your ball is going to land and where you look for it to finish. "Everything from 50 yards in front of the green is up to Mother Nature." This years course at Liiverpool is a far cry from last years baked out Muirfield course.dddddddddddd That layout not only treated golf balls as if they were on airport tarmacs, but also didnt help DeLaets arm any. "I dont have to shallow my swing out because it took a toll on my hand and wrist last year. But theres a little bit of give in the turf; its not quite a fiery as last year. And with that the ball is not quite going crazy when it gets on the ground." DeLaet arrives at Royal Liverpool off a T51 and a missed cut in his last two starts, the latter being the U.S. Open. He was so displeased with his showing of late that he cut off his infamous beard, hoping that might shake things up. He spent part of last week up in Ireland, playing at Doonbeg, Tralee and Lahinch to get immersed in the links feel and is hoping that will inspire him to bigger things this year. "I love it, DeLaet said of links golf. "Its such a cool place and this is such a great golf tournament as well. The fans are so respectful and its just an awesome event." DeLaet understands that the task to success on this course may be somewhat simplistic, but thats what wins tournaments. "Just try to make a lot of pars and give yourself opportunities," said DeLaet. "You cant really force anything in this style of golf. There are maybe a couple of different tee shots where you can get a little more aggressive but I think the main key is just keeping the ball in between the fescue and giving yourself a look on the green so Ill try to do that for 72 holes." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz