Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.02.2019 02:20
2007 trade that ranks with Antworten

Racing is difficult to compare to other sports for a lot of reasons in a lot ways," Hinchcliffe said. "For us, this our playoffs, this is our Super Bowl, this is our World Series. Nobody wants to be sidelined for any race, but if you have to be sidelined for one, good god, anything but the 500." As part of the event at the Milwaukee Mile, fans were allowed to walk the oval behind a slow-moving minivan carrying Carpenter and Hinchcliffe. The drivers faced backward out of the van and answered questions from track officials and fans in an informal conversation. "That was really impressive," said Hinchcliffe, adding that he had never been part of an event like that. "I think it gives the fans a unique perspective on everything and gave them an opportunity to ask a lot of questions, which was great. And actually get out on the racing surface. It was very cool." Scott Gerloski, 51, who lives in the Milwaukee area and described himself as an avid race fan, appreciated the chance to meet and talk with the drivers in an informal setting. "Its a great way to connect with the fans," Gerloski said. "It just made me have new favourite drivers in the sport. I dont follow Indy as closely as I once did only due to driver unfamiliarity, but these two guys I know now. I know these guys, I like these guys and Im going to pull for them." Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/dion-lewis-jersey/ .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle.MIAMI -- Miguel Cabrera happily settled for a single crown. The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. But Cabrera clinched his third batting title in a row, finishing with a .348 average after sitting out Sundays regular-season finale at Miami -- a no-hitter by the Marlins Henderson Alvarez. Now Cabreras headed for the playoffs with the AL Central champion Tigers. And he denied any disappointment about not winning another Triple Crown. "I still had a good season," he said. "I have the same numbers I had last year, and we won the division." Actually, his statistics are better than they were in 2012, when he was the AL MVP. His batting average, on-base percentage and slugging percentage are all higher than a year ago. Last year he batted .330 with 44 homers and 139 RBIs. This year he had 44 home runs and 137 RBIs. In 2012 Cabrera became the first player to win the Triple Crown since Carl Yastrzemski in 1967. He failed to repeat for two reasons: injuries and Chris Davis. A number of nagging injuries over the past couple months limited Cabrera to 148 games this season, down from 161 last year. That prevented him from keeping up with Davis, who had 53 homers and 138 RBIs for the Baltimore Orioles. Cabrera easily won the batting title. His average was a career high, as was his slugging percentage of .636. &quoot;Its great," he said. Will Compton Jersey. "Last year was hard. I think this year I was more consistent. I kept my average up. Its nice." Cabrera is the first player to win three consecutive AL batting titles since Wade Boggs won four in a row in 1985-88. He had two hits in each of his two games against Miami and appears to be fully healthy again. "Im really happy with where Cabrera is right now," manager Jim Leyland said. "He looks really good." Cabrera has hit .324 or higher each of the past five years, hiking his career average to .321. He has 365 home runs, hitting more than 25 each of the past 10 years. "Hes the best hitter in baseball," Leyland said. "Theres no question about it. Just stop the conversation. He gets no infield hits, because hes not able to leg anything out. But he hits the ball over the fence to all fields and drives in big runs, and he hits .350." The Tigers final regular-season series was a homecoming for Cabrera, who played in Miami for the first time since the Marlins dealt him in a 2007 trade that ranks with baseballs most lopsided in recent years. He received a warm ovation each time he batted during the weekend. Coincidentally, the Marlins personnel boss who traded Cabrera -- Larry Beinfest -- was fired Friday. Cabrera laughed when told Marlins fans are still unhappy about the trade. "Detroit was happy," Cabrera said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz