Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.02.2019 06:44
Fourteen players were suspended Antworten

RENO, Nev. Nate Solder Giants Jersey . -- Geoff Ogilvy showed up at the Barracuda Championship on the verge of losing his PGA Tour card after another disappointing tournament in Canada. Frustrated and tired, he had to be talked into playing at all. "I was 50-50 on coming here this week," Ogilvy said. "On Monday night, I had like a really long trip back from Canada and I was tired and over it and frustrated. Everyone talked to me into it. Said, Come to Reno. Youll like Reno. Youre playing well." The 37-year-old Australian left scenic Montreux on Sunday with his eighth PGA Tour title, a full exemption through the 2015-16 season, spots in some big events -- and a lot of confidence. Ogilvy won for the first time since the 2010 Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, scoring five points with a 25-foot eagle putt on the par-5 13th and pulling away for a five-point victory in the modified Stableford event. Players received eight points for double eagle, five for eagle, two for birdie, zero for par, minus-one for bogey and minus-three for double bogey or worse. The first international winner in the 16-year history of the event, Ogilvy had 14 points Sunday to finish with 49. He had 14 points in the first round, 16 in the second and seven in the third in the format that rewards aggressive play. "The format suits me, I think," Ogilvy said. "Got off to a really good start. Holed a couple nice putts on the front nine on Thursday. From then on, I barely missed a shot. ... But for 72 holes, it was one of the better bodies of works Ive put together." After the eagle on 13, the 2006 U.S. Open winner added birdies on the par-4 14th and par-5 18th. "Obviously, it feels like its been a long time coming," Ogilvy said. "Feels like a long time ago, Maui in 2010. Its been a bit rough the past few years. I was playing really well most of year this year. Just didnt make any putts, which was kind of the story for the last two or three years, which is usually the story when you ask a pro why isnt he shooting good scores." Ogilvy was making his first appearance at Montreux since 2002 after failing to qualify for the World Golf Championship-Bridgestone Invitational. He entered the week with only two top-25 finishes this season and was 151st in the FedEx Cup standings. Ogilvy earned 300 points Sunday to jump to 86th in the standings, with the top 125 qualifying for the playoff opener. "Its pretty satisfying," Ogilvy said. "Pretty rough packing up in the locker rooms missing cuts and having bad finishes. People watch the TV and see all the fun and happiness of the PGA Tour, but it can be pretty desperately depressing as well spending time away from home, beating your head against the wall, just getting frustrated. Depressing is a bit strong a word, but really frustrating." He earned $540,000 and a spot next week in the PGA Championship at Valhalla in Louisville, Kentucky. "Obviously, Im happy Im in the PGA," Ogilvy said. "Havent missed a PGA for a really long time. I had already mentally kind of checked out it and have to check back into it, I guess, tonight. I dont like missing the big tournaments. I love playing in the big tournaments." Justin Hicks was second at 44 points after an 18-point day. John Huh and Jonathan Byrd tied for third at 37. They each had 11-point rounds. Nick Watney, three points behind Ogilvy entering the final day after leading after each of the first two rounds, tied for eighth at 34 points. He had three birdies and four bogey in a two-point round. "First few days were great," Watney said. "Today, didnt have my best stuff, but I think Im on a good path. Looking forward to next week. ... Just have to make more putts." Jonathan Stewart Giants Jersey .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. B.J. Hill Giants Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Ray-Ray-Armstrong-Jersey/ . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit .It has been a roller-coaster season for Luke Tasker and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The defending East Division champions lost their first three games and seven of their opening nine. But a 6-2 record since Labour Day - buoyed by a perfect 5-0 mark at new Tim Hortons Field - has the Ticats in control of their own destiny heading into their regular-season finale against the Montreal Alouettes on Saturday. A win against the surging Alouettes (9-8) will secure the Ticats (8-9) a playoff spot. Should Hamilton win by eight or more points, it would finish atop the division standings and host the Eastern Final on Nov. 23. Watch all the action on TSN at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt. Montreal beat Hamilton 38-31 in the first meeting between the teams on Sept. 7. Theres been a few games weve let slip away but were where we want to be right now, Tasker said. We control our own destiny to a certain extent. If we win that will be good enough to get into the playoffs. Thats assuming Toronto beats Ottawa on Friday night. A win by the expansion Redblacks would eliminate the Argonauts from playoff contention and secure Hamilton a post-season berth and leave the Ticats and Alouettes to play for first Saturday. Montreal has already clinched a playoff berth. It would cement first place with a win over Hamilton or a loss by seven points or less. Now, should both Toronto and Montreal win this weekend, the Als would finish first and Argos second based on having won the season series with Hamilton. The Ticats would miss the playoffs the result of the West Division crossover. The Alouettes are the CFLs hottest team, having won six straight and eight of their last nine games after a miserable 1-7 start. Quarterback Jonathan Crompton is an outstanding 8-1 since becoming Montreals starter despite completing just 59 per cent of his passes. He has yet to record a 300-yard passing game and has thrown almost as many interceptions (eight) as TDs (10). The only blemish on Cromptons record is a 33-16 road loss to Edmonton on Sept. 12. Despite the presence of big-play receivers Duron Carter (71 catches, 987 yards, six TDs) and S.J. Green (49 receptions, 732 yards, four TDs), Montreal is ranked last in passing percentage and second-last in passing and scoring. But the Als are second overall in time of possession (31 minutes 10 seconds), meaning they do a good job of controlling the ball when they have it. The only thing that matters is hes 8-1 and knows how to win, Ticats defensive back Craig Butler said. Before he came in they were kind of trying to find an identity. He manages the game well and knows who to get the ball to. Those guys (Carter and Green) are his playmakers ... when it comes down to crunch time theyre the guys they go to. With Crompton and company controlling the ball, it keeps a rugged Montreal defence fresh. Thats certainly been bad news for opponents as the Alouettes lead the CFL in forced turnovers (45), fumble recoveries (21) and fourth in points allowed (21.5 per game). The unit has been especially stingy over the six-game win streak, haviing surrendered just 74 points, an average of 12. Patrick Omameh Giants Jersey. .3 per contest. They have a savvy defensive secondary, Tasker said. One thing they do really well is disrupt receivers in their routes. As receivers its important for us to have our eyes around the contours of the secondary, looking at whos dropping and where. Theyre also very good at getting their hands on you as you release into your route. Tasker said Montreal usually plays zone in passing situations, making it important for Ticats receivers to quickly find the gaps before the pass rush gets to the quarterback. Both Montreal and Hamilton have been good at pressuring the passer, having recorded 49 sacks apiece to stand tied for third overall. Thats the name of the game, Tasker said. If we can protect, things go a lot smoother for the passing game. Hamilton has allowed 63 sacks this season, second-most in the CFL, but also sports the leagues second-ranked aerial attack. And while quarterback Zach Collaros has completed over 65 per cent of his passes, he has also rushed for 293 yards (an average 5.7 yards per rush) with two TDs. Tasker, the son of former NFL special-teams guru Steve Tasker, is Hamiltons receiving leader with 67 catches for 876 yards and five TDs. The CFL sophomore figures to again be a focal point of the Ticats passing game with slotback Andy Fantuz (hamstring) missing a third straight game. As impressive as Montreals defence has been of late, Hamiltons unit has been just as solid at Tim Hortons Field. The Ticats have allowed just 61 total points there, an average of 12.2 a game. Safety Craig Butler gives Hamiltons rabid fans credit for the defences success at home, saying the unit feeds off their energy. Weve got some of the best fans in the league, its great to play behind them, Butler said. Theyre just as excited as we are ... theyre loud and having fun and we just try to take their energy and turn into ours. We feel comfortable and play confident there. We have fun with our crowd. Its a great atmosphere and I think any time you can hype up or build up energy thats going to get — especially the defensive side — going. Added Tasker: I guess its the level of comfort that comes when you are truly, truly at home ... weve played at Guelph and McMaster the last two years but when youre truly at home there is a difference. The fans and positive energy thats flowing, the noise that can get going when were on defence, it all comes together and adds to the feeling and positive energy thats in our favour. The wind can sometimes be a factor, potentially wreaking havoc with the passing and kicking games. Tasker said thats something both teams must account for. Sometimes people refer to it as two-quarter football, he said. When youre going into the wind you want to just have possession of the ball, you want to give them as little time as you can going with the wind. But at the very minimum, when it comes down to the end of the season you want to have control of your own destiny. Its where you want to be as a football player and football team. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz