Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

16.02.2019 04:26
while Lecomte and Sheldon McClellan Antworten

Coral Gables, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Angel Rodriguez and Manu Lecomte each made four 3-pointers as No. 20 Miami-Florida handled overmatched Savannah State, 70-39, on Monday night. Rodriguez finished with 17 points, while Lecomte and Sheldon McClellan added 15 apiece for the Hurricanes (9-1), who made better than half their shots (21- of-41) after shooting at a 32.8 percent clip in Saturdays loss to Green Bay. We shot the ball much better, Hurricanes head coach Jim Larranaga said. I think we were attentive to the defense. Demarcus Bryant netted nine points on the strength of three 3-pointers, but the Tigers (3-7) could not overcome Miamis hot shooting and a 19-2 discrepancy in made free throws. Miami scored the games first 10 points and led by 17 late in the opening half before the Tigers made their only push. Bryant made consecutive 3-pointers to spark a 10-0 run, and the visitors were within 34-23 at halftime. There was another stretch of 10 straight Miami points early in the second half, and Savannah State did not have an answer this time. Lecomte converted a three-point play for a 46-25 cushion with 13:21 remaining, and the lead grew to 33 at one point. Game Notes All seven of Savannah States losses have come on the road ... Tonye Jekiri totaled eight points and nine rebounds for the Hurricanes ... Miami wraps up its five-game homestand Friday against Eastern Kentucky ... Miami has won all five meetings vs. the Tigers. Albert Wilson Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Kalen Ballage Dolphins Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop...ker-jersey.html. He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Daniel Kilgore Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Robert Quinn Jersey . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback.MONTREAL -- Carey Price can relax -- his Labrador retrievers are back home. The Montreal Canadiens goaltenders dogs Motty ("short for Mozart") and Duke got loose overnight. But, after word went out on Twitter, both were found and returned Monday morning. "I was preoccupied and they snuck out the garage doors," Price said. "They turned up this morning. "Its not the first time and its probably not the last time." The dogs were found by John Mastromonaco, who happened to be listening to TSN 690 in Montreal on Monday morning and heard an item about the missing dogs. "When I left the house at 6:15 a.m., I heard that Carey Price lost his dogs in Candiac, he lost his two labs," Mastromonaco told The Canadian Press. "Almost at the same time, I see this jogger with two Labradors following him, but the dogs didnt look like they were with him." After checking with the jogger, Mastromonaco realized hed happened on the goaltenders dogs. Candiac is a suburb south of Montreal. After trying to reach Price through the radio station, Mastromonaco said he called the number on the dog tag, which happened to be Prices wife. She directed him to the couples home where Price answered the door and gave him an autographed stick. "He just said thank you very much, I apppreciate it, heres a stick," said Mastromonaco, a Habs fan.dddddddddddd "I said thank you very much (to Price) and said good luck on Tuesday." Price said he had just woken up when the dogs were returned. "We didnt chat a lot," he said. "I was kind of groggy. "I was still trying to sleep. I probably didnt go to sleep until about two. I woke up, I was like ugh. Threw my bathrobe on. I was probably quite the sight to see." It was around midnight that Price tweeted that the dogs were missing. "Actually it was my wife that suggested it," he said of the tweet. "It was actually a good idea. Shes smarter than me. "I think its good karma because I picked up a dog four or five months ago and returned it to the owner. What goes around, comes around." Both starting goalies in the Montreal-Boston playoff series lost sleep on the same night. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rasks girlfriend gave birth to a daughter either late Sunday or early Monday. "Thats great for Tuukka," said Price. "Obviously, a child birth is a big time in your life. Thats really good news actually, I didnt know." The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between the Canadiens and Bruins is tied 1-1 with Game 3 set for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz