Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

21.02.2019 03:24
and is optimistic about his long-term Antworten

NEW ORLEANS -- Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson says doctors want him to rest for about two months before they determine whether he needs neck surgery to repair a herniated disk. Anderson said he is now nearly pain-free with the help of medication, and is optimistic about his long-term future in the NBA. However, he is unsure whether he will be able to play again this season, his sixth. "Obviously, I want to get back as soon as possible, but this is something that if I got hit again, it could be more than just career ending. I want to be careful about it," Anderson said, speaking publicly Monday night about his injury for the first time since it occurred in a collision with Bostons Gerald Wallace on Jan. 3. "Were going to find out pretty soon how its healing and depending on if its healing (on its own), then well just keep going with that. But if not, well do the surgery." Before his injury, the 6-foot-10 Anderson had been New Orleans leading scorer, averaging 19.8 points through 22 games. Anderson, 25, said doctors told him that if he needs surgery, the procedure would be similar to the one Peyton Manning had before the NFL quarterbacks prolific return to pro football two seasons ago. "Thats kind of the person they over and over talk about," Anderson said of Manning, who set single-season NFL records for yards passing and touchdowns in 2013 and will play in the AFC championship this Sunday. "Hes having a pretty good recovery, Id say." Anderson, who was taken off the court in traction after the injury, said he never lost feeling in any extremities, but initially had "terrible" nerve pain shooting from his elbows to his fingers, making it difficult to do something as simple as scratch his own nose. Anderson said he bears no ill will toward Wallace, who was running hard to cover Darius Miller when he collided with Anderson from behind, sending Anderson straight to the floor. "Hes a great guy," Anderson said. "He would never intentionally hurt somebody or me. It was a normal play in the game. He just got me in the right place." Anderson said he wont be travelling with the team in the near future but is looking forward to offering whatever leadership he can from the bench and locker room during home games, as he did Monday night against San Antonio. Levine Toilolo Jersey . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. Ziggy Ansah Jersey . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-A...h-Draft-Jersey/. The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Darius-Slay-Draft-Jersey/ . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Franz Beckenbauer has told FIFA he will answer the questions put to him as part of a corruption investigation by June 27 at the latest. Beckenbauers management says in a statement that the commitment to answer questions means there is "no longer a suspicion of an alleged breach of the FIFA code of ethics, so we assume that the provisional sanction imposed against him is lifted immediately." Becckenbauer was provisionally banned by FIFAs ethics committee from all football-related activity on Friday for failing to help to help prosecutor Michael Garcias probe of alleged corruption in the 2018 and 2022 World Cup votes.dddddddddddd Beckenbauer says he "at no point ruled out answering the questions." Beckenbauers manager Marcus Hoefl published his clients written response via Twitter on Sunday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz