Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

23.02.2019 03:16
With its young backcourt of John Wall Antworten

WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman signed a contract extension Tuesday after leading the team to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. With its young backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal, Washington beat the Chicago Bulls in the first round before losing to the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Wizards hadnt won a post-season series since 2005. Wittman was promoted to head coach when Flip Saunders was fired in January 2012, the third rebuilding project Wittman has undertaken. He has the worst regular-season record of anyone who has coached at least 400 NBA games — 191-329, a .367 winning percentage — since the league started in 1946. Wittman, in the final year of his contract, operated under a playoff-or-else edict from owner Ted Leonsis this season. "Its really the players who made the big decision, not only in the exit interviews the last couple of years and this off-season, but the way they responded to him on the court," Leonsis said on the teams website. "They respect their coach, they listen and like playing for him, and it shows." This season, Washington went 44-38, a 15-win improvement from a year ago, to finish fifth in a weak Eastern Conference. "This team and this organization have made significant strides over the last 2 1/2 seasons and Im excited to be a part of the next step in that process," Wittman said in a news release issued by the club. Wittman was scheduled to meet with reporters Wednesday. A day after being eliminated by the Pacers last month, Wizards players were full of praise for Wittman, appreciative of his tough-love tactics, his teaching methods and his game-day preparation. "He gets as much credit as the players," veteran forward Al Harrington said then. "I would really be upset if hes not the coach leading this team out of that locker room next year." Manny Machado Jersey . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. Corey Seager Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodger...la-Kids-Jersey/. The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Rich Hill Jersey . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Chris Taylor Jersey .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens have signed first-round draft choice C.J. Mosley, an All-America linebacker from Alabama, to a four-year deal. The 6-foot-2, 235-pound Mosley was selected 17th overall by the Ravens after winning the Butkus Award as the nations top linebacker. He won two national championships with the Crimson Tide. A versatile playmaker, Mosley made 320 tackles (174 solo), 6 1-2 sacks, had five interceptions -- three returned for touchdowns -- two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery in 51 career games (29 starts). He is third on Alabamas career tackles list. Mosley is liked to staart at inside linebacker in Baltimores 3-4 defence, although the Ravens drafted Arthur Brown in the second round last year for that position.dddddddddddd After he was selected, Mosley noted that hes been a Ravens fans for years. "I feel great about it," Mosley said of landing in Baltimore. "Growing up I was a Ravens fan because of Ray Lewis, my favourite linebacker. I got to meet him this past summer going into my senior year. He gave me a lot of insight. So Im excited to add to that tradition." Safety Terrence Brooks of Florida State is Baltimores only unsigned pick. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz