Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

25.02.2019 02:49
when the stationary Fallou Diagne Antworten

REGINA - Myles Bell scored 3:07 into overtime as the Kelowna Rockets won their 10th in a row by defeating the host Regina Pats 5-4 in Western Hockey League action. Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Tyson Baillie had a goal and three assists for the Rockets (26-3-2) while Ryan Olsen, Zach Franko and Mitchell Wheaton had the others. Colby Williams scored twice for the Pats (18-13-3) and Adam Brooks and Dyson Stevenson had a goal apiece. Jordon Cooke made 28 saves for Kelowna as Dawson MacAuley kicked out 39-of-44 shots for Regina. Both clubs went 2 for 4 on the power play. --- BLAZERS 3 BLADES 2 SASKATOON — Carson Bolduc scored twice, including the winner, as Kamloops handed the Blades their ninth loss in a row. Bolduc broke a 2-2 tie at 8:19 of the third period for the Blazers (9-21-4), who earned their third straight win, and Cole Ully scored the other. Nathan Burns and Nolan Reid scored for Saskatoon (10-23-3) and Nikita Scherbak assisted on both. Taran Kozun made 38 saves for Kamloops as Troy Trombley gave up three goals on 41 shots for the Blades. --- WHEAT KINGS 4 WARRIORS 1 BRANDON — Jordan Papirny made 36 saves and Chad Robinson had a goal and an assist as the Wheat Kings downed Moose Jaw. Tyler Coulter, Jens Meilleur and Quinton Lisoway also scored for Brandon (18-14-3) and Rene Hunter chipped in with three assists. Tanner Eberle scored for the Warriors (8-21-6), who have dropped seven straight. Justin Paulic turned aside 23-of-26 shots for Moose Jaw. --- ICE 3 BRONCOS 2 (SO) CRANBROOK, B.C. — Luke Philp had a goal and an assist in regulation, then added the shootout winner, as Kootenay edged Swift Current. Mackenzie Skapski earned the games first star for the Ice (18-16-2) as he stopped 41 shots through regulation and overtime and both shooters he faced in the shootout. Jaedon Descheneau also had a goal and an assist for Kootenay. Jake DeBrusk and Graham Black scored for the Broncos (19-12-5), who dropped their third straight. Eetu Laurikainen made 31 saves in a losing cause. --- REBELS 3 HURRICANES 2 (SO) RED DEER, Alta. —Meyer Nell scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout and Patrik Bartosak turned away 42 shots as the Rebels slipped past Lethbridge. Conner Bleackley and Lukas Sutter also scored for Red Deer (16-16-2), with Sutters goal coming on a penalty shot. The Hurricanes (5-26-5), who are last in the WHL standings, got goals from Reid Duke and Reid Nemith. Teagan Sacher made 31 saves for Lethbridge. --- TIGERS 4 ROYALS 3 (SO) MEDICINE HAT, Alta. — Curtis Valk scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the Tigers downed Victoria. Trevor Cox had a goal and an assist for Medicine Hat (20-10-3) while Tyler Lewington scored the other. Austin Carroll scored twice for the Royals (21-13-2) and Chaz Reddekopp had a goal and an assist. Daniel Wapple made 34 saves for the Tigers while Victorias Patrik Polivka turned aside 36 shots in a losing cause. --- WINTERHAWKS 5 THUNDERBIRDS 3 PORTLAND, Ore. -- Paul Bittner scored three times in the third period as the Winterhawks came from behind to snap Seattles eight-game win streak. Keoni Texeira and Keegan Iverson also scored for Portland (23-7-4), which trailed 2-0 at first intermission and 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, while Garrett Haar and Chase De Leo tacked on three assists apiece. Adam Henry scored twice for the Thunderbirds (20-10-4 ) and Scott Eansor had the other. Brendan Burke stopped 23-of-26 shots for the Winterhawks. Justin Myles made 34 saves for Seattle. --- GIANTS 6 SILVERTIPS 3 EVERETT, Wash. — Jackson Houck scored twice and set up one more as Vancouver doubled up the Silvertips for its fourth straight victory. Carter Popoff had a goal and an assist for the Giants (17-12-7) while Brett Kulak, Tim Traber and Trent Lofthouse each scored once. Jujhar Khaira, Kohl Bauml and Joshua Winquist scored for Everett (21-9-4), which lost its third game in a row. Jared Rathjen made 21 saves for Vancouver as Austin Lotz stopped 24-of-29 shots for the Silvertips. --- CHIEFS 6 COUGARS 3 SPOKANE, Wash. — Mike Aviani and Mitch Holmberg combined for three goals and nine points as the Chiefs toppled Prince George. Aviani scored once and set up four more for Spokane (20-12-2) while Holmberg had two goals and two assists, which gives him a league-best 74 points. Jeremy McIntosh, Jeff Rayman and Adam Helewka also scored for the Chiefs and Eric Williams made 27 saves for the victory. Todd Fiddler scored for the Cougars (13-18-5) and assisted on goals by Jordan Tkatch and Troy Bourke. Ty Edmonds turned away 30-of-36 shots for Prince George. --- Air Max 720 Baratas Rebajas . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Air Max 720 España Baratas .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists. http://www.airmax720baratas.es/. Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. Air Max 720 Baratas España .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Air Max 720 Rebajas .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.MIAMI -- Preparing for his first trip to the World Cup, Rickie Lambert epitomizes the player who never gave up on his dream. Calling him an England striker would have been unthinkable before the last World Cup four years ago when he had just completed another season in the third tier of English football. But the 32-year-old Lambert is now in Miami as part of the 23-man squad heading to Brazil, and is getting ready to represent his country on the sports biggest stage. Enriching the fairytale aspect, Lambert on Monday completed his move from Southampton back to Premier League giant Liverpool, the club he supported as a boy but that discarded him as a player when he was 15. Out of football, Lambert found work in a beetroot factory, earning just 20 pounds a day. "It was absolutely devastating," Lambert recalled Monday. "I can remember at the time thinking I wasnt going to be a footballer -- Id been dropped from Liverpool and it was the end of the world for me. I was so devastated. "At the time, I thought nothing was ever going to feel worse than that, but I can tell people now life goes on and you shouldnt let it hit you too much ... but I never thought Id manage to get back." Following the pain of being rejected, Lambert forced his way through the lower leagues of English football, away from the glamor and riches of the Premier League, playing at Macclesfield, Stockport, Rochdale and Bristol Rovers before ending up at Southampton in 2009. On the south coast, Lambert established himself as a prolific scorer, helping power Southampton from the third tier to the Premier League and an eighth-place finish last month. By that point England coach Roy Hodgson had taken note, calling Lambert up for international duty for the first time last August. It was a dream debut at the age of 31, scorinng the winning goal in a friendly against archrival Scotland with his first touch at Wembley Stadium.dddddddddddd "Its an unfortunate truth if you want to get recognized at the top level you have to be playing at the top level," Hodgson said recently. Lambert is likely to see limited playing time at the World Cup, where Wayne Rooney and Daniel Sturridge are expected to be the first-choice strikers. But he is likely to earn a fifth cap against Ecuador on Wednesday at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, but England could be relying on him for penalties in Brazil, having scored all 34 spot kicks for Southampton and only missing two in his career. "Im living a dream," Lambert said. "There is a buzz about the group at the moment and there is a lot of confidence." Whatever happens at the World Cup, Lambert is likely to make his debut soon in club footballs biggest competition, the Champions League, after completing his 4-million pound ($6.7 million) move to Liverpool. "Its going to be hard to keep my emotions in check the first time I pull on the Liverpool shirt," Lambert said on Liverpools website. "Its going to be very emotional, not just for me but also for my family. These kind of moments are driving me on. When I get these moments, I seem to produce my best performances and Im able to use it to my advantage." Lambert will provide competition up front for Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge, with Liverpool needing more strikers in its squad after qualifying for the Champions League for the first time in five years. "There isnt much sentiment in football and I dont think this move is anything to do with that," Lambert said. "Ive loved this club all my life. I left here 17 years ago -- and I havent stopped loving it since." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz