Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

28.02.2019 04:14
e Panthers were not able to turn tho Antworten

Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Montrezl Harrell scored 13 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead No. 5 Louisville to an 82-57 win over Florida International on Friday. The Cardinals (7-0) used strong defense and a balanced attack to dominate the Panthers. Anton Gill led Louisville with 15 points, including three shots from beyond the arc, and three others -- including Wayne Blackshear -- added double-digit totals. Louisville collected 21 assists on 32 made shots. Dennis Mavin paced FIU (5-4) with 15 points, but the Panthers could never establish any offense. Louisville forced 25 turnovers and scored 32 points off them. The Cardinals shot 57.1 percent from the floor and dominated down low, blocking nine shots and outscoring FIU 44-26 in the paint. Louisvilles pressure defense overwhelmed FIU, and the Panthers could not find an answer. Louisville built its lead to 30 points early in the second half despite Marco Porcher Jimenez scoring 13 for FIU after the break. In the first half, I thought we got comfortable doing what we were doing, said Panthers coach Anthony Evans. In the second half, I think they picked it up, the pressure, denying us the ball, and we never adjusted. The Cardinals were a bit careless with 20 turnovers of their own, but the Panthers were not able to turn those into points. The thing that is missing from this basketball team and why they cant go from good to very good is turnovers, said Louisville coach Rick Pitino. Over the final 10 minutes of the game, the Louisville lead fluctuated between 20-30 points. Sloppy play and poor shooting marred the early portion of the first half. At the 16:09 mark, Louisville finally got on the board with a Blackshear dunk. Prior to that, the Cardinals turned the ball over four times. The Cardinals were eventually able to get in an offensive rhythm. Down 10-6, they started an 18-0 run to take control of the game. It was capped by a Gill triple. With 1:10 remaining in the first half, Tashawn Desirs three cut FIUs deficit back to single digits, but a quick 5-0 spurt that ended with a buzzer-beating 3-pointer from Blackshear extended Louisvilles lead to 36-23 heading into the break. Each team had 13 turnovers in the first half. Blackshear was one of three players with nine points, and he added five rebounds and a pair of assists. Chinanu Onuaku had three of Louisvilles seven first-half blocks. Game Notes Louisville has won 32 straight home games against non-conference opponents ... The Cardinals lead the all-time series with FIU 4-0 ... FIU has never beaten a ranked opponent ... Louisvilles next game is Dec. 9 in New York against Indiana in the Jimmy V Classic ... FIUs next game is Dec. 12 at Florida Gulf Coast ... The Panthers played the first of eight straight road games. Air Force 1 Baratas España . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. Air Force 1 Baratas Online . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. http://www.airforce1baratas.es/.com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. Air Force 1 Baratas Rebajas . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run. Air Force 1 Baratas . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night.I am incredibly lucky in life - fabulous wife, four awesome sons and a great job. Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. I had one of those moments in Detroit on Tuesday. My son, Landon, played his first NHL game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, his favourite boyhood team. When he phoned me to say he had been called up, I had so many visions of him as a little boy, pretending to be Mats Sundin, the joy we shared in going to the rink and the disappointments along the way. As all parents know, nothing deflates you like a tough day for your child, nothing makes you happier than their success. I happened to be flying to Toronto anyways - for a TSN game the next day - so when I got off the plane, I looked for a text from Landon whether he was in the lineup or not. He knew he would be in wwarm-up and that was enough for me to hop on another flight.dddddddddddd And when I got there for warm-up, I saw he was on a line and knew his dream (and mine) was about to become reality. My last game in the NHL - in May of 2002 - was in Detroit. Now Landons first game was going to be in the same arena. I can see the post where Landon and his brother, Matt were waiting for me post-game; we all knew my career was done. Full circle stuff. When the Wings came out of the tunnel, I was looking for that familiar skating stride and there he was. An NHL player. I have to say, the tears came pretty quickly. He played well, just under 10 minutes. I will never forget this night. What an incredible night for our family, and in particular, for Landon. Im so proud. Share you thoughts with Ray Ferraro on Twitter at @rayferrarotsn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz