Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.03.2019 04:44
I really saw the line wwell Antworten

RALEIGH, N. Buy Nike Sb .C. -- Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup. Without No. 1 goalie Cam Ward and captain Eric Staal, the Hurricanes stretched their winning streak to a season-high four games with a 2-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Sunday night. "Momentum is a big thing," Muller said. Alexander Semin and Jeff Skinner both had a goal and an assist, and Anton Khudobin made 31 saves. Skinner netted the winner with 3:31 left on a shot from the right wing that slipped under goalie Carter Huttons pads for his team-leading 20th goal. He has scored six times during the winning streak. "Were just trying to keep this thing going right now," Skinner said. "Were being consistent in our game and playing solid for all 60 minutes." Patric Hornqvist had tied it for Nashville with a power-play goal at 6:46 of the third period when he tipped in the puck at the right post for his ninth goal. But the Predators, who had earned points in four straight games, dropped their third in a row. The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on Semins goal 4:28 into the game. Semin gathered the puck from behind the net and sent a shot in off of Huttons back. Nashville coach Barry Trotz wasnt pleased with either goal allowed by Hutton. "I thought we really held them down to no chances," Trotz said. "We got zero saves. (Skinners goal) wasnt much of a shot at all." The Predators will now return to Nashville for a five-game homestand after an 0-3 trip. "We should have had five or six points out of this trip," Trotz said. "We came away with two, and thats discouraging. We put ourselves in the position to get points, so we just need a save." Staal sat out after he sustained a lower-body injury Saturday night in a win at the New York Islanders. He could be sidelined for a few more days. Nashville, which avoided its first shutout against the Hurricanes, held a 32-25 shots advantage. The Predators went 1 for 2 on the power play and killed Carolinas two man-advantages. Khudobin, filling in for Ward, improved to 5-0 this season and helped the Hurricanes win both ends of a back-to-back set for the first time this season. "It wasnt easy at all," Khudobin said. "I was just doing my job, trying to stop the pucks. We know the situation right now with every game being important." Khudobin started his third straight game after missing 33 because of an ankle injury. Muller said it was a risk to go back to him after Khudobins 38-save effort against the Islanders. "We took a chance, three in four nights for him, but hes been playing well," Muller said. "We just went for it." The Hurricanes, in their third game in four nights, played well without Staal in the lineup. Staal, who missed his first game since Feb. 26, 2011, had played in 191 consecutive regular-season games -- the third longest streak in franchise history. He holds the team record of 349 straight games. NOTES: Skinner extended his point streak to five games. ... The Hurricanes activated D Jay Harrison from the injured list and placed Ward on it, retroactive to Dec. 31. ... Hornqvist moved into a tie for seventh place on the Predators career goal list. Nike Sb Clearance Sale . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Nike Sb Sale . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. http://www.wholesalenikesbaustralia.com/ . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night.LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Scott Pinckney shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take a one-stroke lead after the fourth round of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament. The 24-year-old Pinckney, a former Arizona State player, had a 21-under 267 total after 72 holes in the six-day, 108-hole event that will determine player priority rankings for the Web.com Tour season. "It felt like I was going to make the putt even before I hit it," Pinckney said. "I really saw the line wwell and just trusted it. Cheap Nike Sb. Youre going to hit good putts and theyre not going to go in, but it was my turn on the back nine." Pinckney missed an 18-footer for eagle at No. 11, then one-putted the final seven holes -- five for birdies, including a 15-footer at the closing hole. "Its all about seeing the line," he said. "Every golfer has had that. You have to keep trusting what youre doing." Scotlands Jimmy Gunn was second after a 66, also on the Nicklaus course. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz