Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.03.2019 04:59
a million times. Antworten

TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 20 selections in the CFL. Under Armour Sale Clearance Uk . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action. Ottawa Redblacks at Toronto Argonauts First things first, control what you can control, take care of business. All the clichés you have ever heard of in football will be heard and discussed all week with Argonauts football because before they can talk about playoffs, they must first beat the Redblacks. And all logic says they will. You know Ottawa will want to look at several players to assess their ability - that is a priority – which means at certain points Toronto can take advantage, expecting the basics of football as opposed to a specific game plan. If Toronto were to lose and have a losing record they really dont deserve to be in the playoffs. But, with a win, it transfers pressure on to Montreal and Hamilton in a big way. Ricky Ray may not play but urgency will be high in Toronto to win. Curiosity will be high in Ottawa to look forward to 2015. Argos. Calgary Stampeders at BC Lions The Lions have played Saskatchewan twice this year and split the series. Both are 9-8 losses but the Lions hold the tie breaker in head to head points. In their two meetings BC has scored 42 points, Saskatchewan 33. So if both lose, BC stays in the West and if both win, BC stays in the West. The Lions’ biggest challenge is to regenerate confidence in themselves. When you lose the way they lost last week, the video next day is more than difficult to watch, it is painful. You can learn and use it as an improvement tool but there comes a point in the next 24 hours you need to get it out of your mind. The Lions are a playoff team and will have a chance to win it all, but must remain confident. The 37-3 score is not an indicator of ability for BC, it just was a BAD day. That is how you must look at it after you learn from the pain of reviewing it. For Calgary, it is a blessing and a curse. First place, well deserved and well done. How do you stay healthy in a sport that is impossible to avoid that risk. After the Cornish moment I do think Calgary will be precautionary. BC. Montreal Alouettes at Hamilton Tiger-Cats This is 9-8 against 8-9 losses but the 9-8 team is on a roll. The Alouettes story reminds me of the BC Lions a few years back that lost just about every game in July and August and went on to win the Grey Cup. This is a bit of a Cinderella story of East success and must be very gratifying for Tom Higgins as a head coach and person. Yes, plenty of people to credit in association with the head coach but when you lose and are 1-7 you look at the head coach as the No. 1 reason and others are not discussed in detail. So now that the reverse has happened, well done Higgins, but it’s not over yet. In Hamilton, the Ticats scored on a turnover, short field, kick return, and two interceptions for touchdowns. And they took points off the board with an end zone interception. I know it’s a part of football and a skill in its own right but, again, two weeks in a row? Montreal. Edmonton Eskimos at Saskatchewan Roughriders It’s one thing not playing players to avoid risk when you have a bye week in between. With Edmonton already locked into playing the West semifinal at home, this game is dangerous in some respects. I think Chris Jones will give his starters some playing time, but only some. How long some is I dont know, but the Riders do have a chance to take advantage of a set of unique circumstances. If Darrian Durant is ready to play, wait for the playoffs. That’s all that matters in November. Roughriders. Under Armour Cheap Uk .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. Under Armour Factory Outlet Uk . The person, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the search, confirmed reports by several media outlets. The interview took place in Southern California on Monday. http://www.underarmourukoutlet.com/ . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.PITTSBURGH – Sergio Santos arrived at PNC Park on Saturday afternoon and met with manager John Gibbons, who delivered the news everyone was expecting he would. "Were moving Sergio out of that role," said Gibbons of the closers spot, less than 24 hours after Santos blew his second save of the road trip and third of the season. Until Casey Janssen returns, Gibbons will go with closer-by-committee. "It could be Loup," said Gibbons. "It could be Cecil. Over the next few days it could be any of those guys." The change is necessary and while fans arent about to take pity on a multi-million dollar athlete, Santos struggles are a reminder of the human element of sports. There he was on Friday night, having blown a two-run, ninth inning lead, hunched over at his locker, his head in his hands for what seemed like an eternity. Santos then stood up and addressed the media. Later, once the ballpark lights had dimmed and he was back in his hotel room, Santos sifted through the litany of text messages he gets after each appearance, good or bad. His wife had written him and so had his parents. One of Santos brothers, Gabe, chimed in. He got messages of support from aunts and uncles, too. Like the goal crease in hockey, the pitching mound can be a lonely island when things arent going well. Out on the road, its easy to get lost in your thoughts. "You go to the hotel and that night, the night of the game, its usually the hardest, you know what I mean, that whole night," said Santos. "I mean, you close your eyes and you cant help but think about it. You think about a million different scenarios, what you could have done different." The sun, as they say, always comes up the next day. "The second you wake up the very next day youre presented with, basically, a choice," said Santos. "You couldd either feel sorry for yourself and say poor me or you could use the next day as an opportunity to know that what happened last night is not who I am. Under Armour Shoes Uk Sale. ." Santos turned to an old teammate and friend for advice. He often plays the online game Words with Friends with Darren Oliver and on Friday night, Santos sent Oliver a message. He wanted to talk. Oliver invited Santos to call on Saturday morning. "He said, Ive been through this a million times. I was in the game for so long. You go through stretches where theyre rough and theyre ugly," said Santos. "He says, its up to you to put a stop to it. They can go on for the whole season or you can nip it in the bud, get that confidence back and go out and pitch." Santos need only look at his numbers for a stark reminder of how bad things have been. Hes taken two losses, has blown three saves and has posted an ERA of 10.61 with a WHIP of 2.250. He insists he wont dwell. "For me, my edge has always been my confidence," said Santos. "Even in the midst of the biggest adversity, confidence, I think, is the one thing thats such a useful tool. So to even lose that, and dont get me wrong doubt creeps into your mind all the time, you get there, youre going, "Crap, is it going to happen all over again today? Whats going to happen? But its so important to just push those thoughts out of your mind." Santos is powerless over his role in the bullpen. He cant disagree with Gibbons decision and he wont. All he can do is wait until Gibbons calls his name again. "My whole thing is to help this team win in any way I can," said Santos. "Whether right now thats me throwing in the seventh, eighth, okay so be it because I know when Im going good I can help this team win. More importantly, for this team to win, Ive got to get right." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz