Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.03.2019 02:02
Reed was released Antworten

ST. Wholesale Shoes Australia Online . PAUL, Minn. -- Minnesota Wild left wing Zach Parise has been cleared to return from the broken left foot that has kept him out of the last 14 games. The Wild said after the pre-game skate Thursday morning that Parise will play against Chicago. He last suited up Dec. 22. Parise was hurt initially Nov. 25 when he blocked a shot at St. Louis. He was held out of the next game but returned the game after and played another month, trying to push through the pain. Over those 12 games, Parise had only four goals and one assist. The Wild decided to shut him down and let him fully heal. In 37 games this season, Parise has 15 goals and 12 assists. Cheap Shoes Australia . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. http://www.cheapshoesaustraliaonline.com/ . JOHNS, N. BALTIMORE -- Nine-time Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed insisted Sunday that he can still play and wants at least one more season in the NFL. Reed, who played with Houston and the New York Jets last season, turns 36 in September and has hinted at retirement in the past. He is currently a free agent. "Definitely still preparing to play," Reed said Sunday. "If I wasnt, you would have heard something by now. But yeah, the off-season is going great. Im spending time with my family. Not in any rush at all." Reed, who spent his first 11 seasons with Baltimore, was at former Ravens teammate Lardarius Webbs charity softball game at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday. "I know that I cann still play," Reed said. Womens Shoes Australia. "Its just a matter of the right fit." Reed was released by the Texans last November, and signed with the Jets a few days later and had three interceptions in the final four games. Reed said after the Jets season ended last December that his first order of business this off-season would be to get an MRI on his surgically repaired hip for "total maintenance" and then mull his options. He had off-season hip surgery last year, and it appeared to hinder him at times on the field. Reed, who has 65 career interceptions, acknowledged at that time that a full off-season and being healthy would help him going into the 2014 season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz