Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

21.03.2019 03:38
The league determined Curran lowered his Antworten

Edmonton Eskimos linebacker Rennie Curran was fined an undisclosed amount on Wednesday for a dangerous hit to the head of Winnipeg Blue Bombers receiver Terrence Edwards during last Friday nights game. The league determined Curran lowered his head and led with the top of his helmet. It was also determined that Currans helmet was the primary and initial point of contact to the helmet of his opponent. Adidas Schuhe Damen Schweiz . LA (SportsNetwork. Adidas Schuhe Heren Schweiz . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. http://www.schuheadidasschweiz.ch/. Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs. Adidas Schuhe Sale Herren . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Größentabelle Schuhe Adidas .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians were rewarded nicely for making it out of a harrowing ninth inning: They gained ground in the AL wild-card chase. Chris Perez retired Alex Gordon on a fly ball with the bases loaded to end the game and preserve Clevelands 4-3 win over the Kansas City Royals on Monday night. The Indians, who won despite having only five hits, moved a half-game closer to idle Tampa Bay, 1 1/2 games back for the second wild-card spot. The Royals dropped to four games behind the Rays. Ubaldo Jimenez struck out 10 in seven innings and Asdrubal Cabrera, Yan Gomes and Carlos Santana each hit solo homers, as Cleveland built a 4-1 lead. It appeared as if the Indians were safe but Alex Gordon hit a two-run homer in the eighth off Cody Allen and Perez needed 27 pitches to get through the ninth. Even Indians manager Terry Francona, who led Boston to two World Series titles, admitted he was on edge. "I had a stomachache," he said. "Thats about as nail baiting as you can get." Jimenez (11-9) wasnt sure he wanted to watch. "I was praying a little," he said. Francona has stressed to his players to take their season one game at a time and not worry about the previous day or the following one. With 19 games remaining and the Indians in the middle of the chase for the post-season, they have obviously listened. "You try to be one run better," he said. "Tonight, I feel like we were a tenth of a run better." A crowd of only 9,794 attended the game, despite the matchup of two contenders. Several hundred dogs were also in attendance with a "Puppypalooza" promotion. The Indians were 14th in the league in attendance entering Monday, but Francona was diplomatic when asked about the small crowds. "Everybody would love to play in front of a packed house, but my view of it is we have a responsibility to play as well as we can and hope that the people that come enjoy it and are proud of us," he said. "I think thats the best we can do. Thats how I feel." Salvador Perez led off the ninth with a single and Mike Moustakas walked on four pitches. Pinch-hitter David Loughs sacrifice moved the runners to second and third. Carlos Pena, another pinch hitter, struck out looking on a full-count pitch. George Kottaras, the third straight pinch hitter, battled back from an 0-2 count and walked to load the bases.dddddddddddd Gordon flied out to centre fielder Michael Bourn and Chris Perez recorded his 23rd save. "I liked the matchups with Pena, Kottaras and Alex (Gordon)," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "We just couldnt get it done." Royals starter Ervin Santana (8-9) made three mistakes, but they cost him the game. Cabrera homered in the second and Gomes hit his in the fifth. Santana led off the seventh with a line drive down the right field line that landed in the seats. First base umpire Dana DeMuth ruled the ball foul, bringing Francona out of the dugout. The umpires huddled briefly and left the field to view a replay, which clearly showed the ball hit the foul pole. The umps returned to the field, DeMuth gave the home run signal and Santana rounded the bases. The Indians also got a boost from rookie infielder Jose Ramirez, who got his first major league hit and used his speed to score a run in his first start since being called up from Double-A Akron on Sept. 1. Francona said before the game he started Ramirez because he thought the rookie could do something to help the team score. Ramirez made his manager look good in the third when he started the inning with a single, moved to third on a groundout and scored on Hosmers throwing error. Ramirezs throwing error led to Kansas Citys run in the sixth and he was picked off first in the eighth. "He was all over the ballpark tonight," Francona said. NOTES: Gordons home run was the 100th of his career. ... Indians RHP Justin Masterson (strained left oblique) is confident hell return before the season ends. He has begun limited activities, such as stretching, and hopes to start playing catch this weekend. ... Yost plans on continuing to alternate OFs Dyson, Lorenzo Cain and Lough. Cain and Dyson were in the lineup for their series opener in Cleveland, along with Gordon in left. ... Jason Giambi, the Indians 42-year-old DH, says hed like to play next season and would consider returning to Cleveland. "I love it here," he said. "I like the direction were going." Giambi joked about recording his 2,000th hit Sunday, saying, "Its a good accomplishment considering I cant run. Its more like 4,000." ... Royals RHP Jeremy Guthrie (13-10) faces Indians RHP Zach McAllister (7-8) in the second game of the three-game series Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz