Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

23.03.2019 02:41
during Clevelands Monday night 24-23 preseason Antworten

The National Football League has reportedly fined Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel for an obscene gesture. According to ESPN NFL analyst Adam Schefter, the rookie was fined $12,000 for raising his middle finger to the Washington Redskins during Clevelands Monday night 24-23 preseason loss. "I had words exchanged with me throughout the entirety of the game, every game, week after week," Manziel said. "I should have been smarter. It was a Monday Night Football game and the cameras were probably solidly on me, and I need to be smarter about that." Manziel has appeared in two preseason games for the Browns, completing 14 of 27 combined pass atempts for one touchdown. "Since my name has grown bigger and people have known who I am, it just continues to go as the games continue to go on," he said following Clevelands 24-23 loss to the Redskins. "I dont know if there is a single level of severity each game, but I know its there and its present every game. I just need to let it slide off my back and go to the next play. "I feel like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up." The Browns named Brian Hoyer their starting quarterback to open the season earlier this week. Browns coach Mike Pettine said he was "extremely disappointed" with Manziels behaviour after the loss. He added that Manziels on-field conduct was a factor in naming Hoyer as the Opening Day starter. "We talk about Play like a Brown. We want our guys to act like a Brown," Pettine said. "We want to be a first-class organization. We have hundreds, thousands of kids come to our training camp practices, and look up to our players. That type of behaviour is unacceptable. Its something thats part of football that you have to maintain your poise and your composure, especially at that position, and he should know better than anyone that all eyes are on him." Wholesale Shoes Outlet Uk . The Hockey Canada Foundation is donating $50,000, with Hockey Quebec contributing $15,000. Hockey Canada also announced it will hold a skills camp for all levels of minor hockey in Lac-Mégantic during the 2013-14 season. Representatives from Hockey Canada, the Hockey Canada Foundation and Hockey Quebec were on hand Tuesday night at a meeting of the AHM de Lac-Mégantic to make the announcement and presentation. Wholesale Shoes Uk Cheap .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.wholesaleshoesuk.com/. Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Uk . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. Cheap Shoes Uk Wholesale . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc will renew his contract when the French league title has been secured. At a news conference ahead of Wednesdays game against Rennes, Blanc said he will sign a new contract "when were champions," adding "its a matter of principle" not to sign anything before the title has been won. PSG ccan seal a second straight French title by beating Rennes at home, although if Monaco fails to beat Guingamp in Wednesdays earlier match then PSG will automatically be champion.dddddddddddd The former France defender joined in the off-season on a one-year deal with an option for a second year, but has reportedly been offered a longer deal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz