Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.03.2019 03:29
The Rangers will face either Antworten

Jermain Defoes former manager is reportedly very interested in getting his striker back. Bills Jerseys China . According to a report in The Guardian, Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp - who managed Defoe with both Portsmouth and Tottenham - is interested in bringing the 32-year-old back to London. Though no deal is in place between QPR and Toronto FC, Redknapp went on record to state that he would welcome Defoe back to the Premier League. “He’s a player we’d be interested in in January, but it depends on the expense of the deal,” Redknapp told The Guardian. “Nothing is anywhere near being concluded. We tried to get him before the deadline but I don’t think there’s been any movement on that one. Defoe signed a four-year deal with TFC prior to the 2014 Major League Soccer season, but was rumoured to be unhappy in Toronto mid-way through his first season. In 19 games with the club in 2014, Defoe scored 11 goals. He would help lead Toronto FC to a strong start, with a 6-1-4 (19 points) record in the clubs first 11 contests. However, injuries would keep Defoe off the pitch for much of the second half of the season, with rumours of his return to the Premier League resurfacing near the end of the Fall transfer window. He appeared in just six contests after July 16, failing to score a single goal for the remainder of the season after 11 in 13 matches. “I’m a big fan of Jermain’s – I’ve signed him enough times, Redknapp said. He’s a goalscorer and a player you’d obviously like at your club if possible, but the figures would have to be right. I haven’t spoken to the chairman about it yet. We’ll see. I know what we need.” Cheap Bills Jerseys China . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic . New York secured second place in the Metropolitan Division when the Philadelphia Flyers lost at Tampa Bay later Thursday. The Rangers will face either the Flyers or Columbus in the opening round of the post-season. The Rangers struggled throughout against the lowly Sabres and goalie Matt Hackett, who played in just his seventh NHL game of the season. http://www.cheapbillsjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock.MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens have signed defenceman Greg Pateryn to a two-year contract extension. The six-foot-two, 222-pound native of Sterling Heights, Mich., had 34 points (15 goals, 19 assists) and 67 penalty minutes in 68 games with the AHLs Hamilton Bulldogs this season. In 107 career AHL regular season games with the Bulldogs, Pateryn has recorded 46 points (22 goals, 24 assists) and 94 penalty mminutes. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys. In three career NHL regular season games with the Canadiens, Pateryn has recorded no points and no penalty minutes. He was originally selected by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the fifth round (128th overall) in the 2008 NHL draft. He was acquired by the Canadiens from Toronto along with a 2010 second-round draft pick in exchange for forward Mikhail Grabovski on July 3, 2008. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz