Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.03.2019 03:27
myself on the right. Antworten

NASHVILLE -- Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt has hired Chargers assistant Jason Michael to be Tennessees new offensive co-ordinator as he continues to fill out his coaching staff. Air Max 2019 Outlet . The Titans announced the hiring on Friday. Whisenhunt, who was hired Monday, plans to call the plays offensively. But he said that Michael really impressed him with his knowledge of the run and pass games and that the coach was a big part of putting together plans in San Diego this season. "He is very familiar with the offensive system that we want to implement here, which includes bits and pieces from a number of offensive systems," Whisenhunt said in a statement. "He is intelligent and a good communicator. He was responsible for presenting a couple of game-plan packages to our offence each week and he was impressive." Michael, 35, worked this past season with Whisenhunt in San Diego. Michael spent the past three seasons coaching tight ends for the Chargers with San Diego ranking in the NFLs top 10 offensively in two of his three seasons. He also was first an offensive assistant and then quarterbacks coach with San Francisco in 2009 and 2010. He has local ties having played quarterback helping Western Kentucky win the 2002 Division I-AA championship. Michael started coaching at the University of Tennessee as a graduate assistant before moving to the NFL in 2005 with Oakland, then the Jets. Michael spent 2008 coaching tight ends at the University of Tennessee in Phillip Fulmers final season. Michael called this a great situation with the chance to work with Whisenhunt in Tennessee exciting both professionally and personally. He said he learned so much from Whisenhunt and that the men worked well together. "It will be fun to come there and create an offence that is built around a new group of players," Michael said. "Nine years ago, this would have been the job I dreamed about - with my wife from Knoxville and going to school in Bowling Green -- an opportunity to come home to be the offensive co-ordinator for the Titans." Cheap Air Max 2019 . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Cheap Air Max 2019 Wholesale . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. http://www.airmax2019cheap.com/ . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere.Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe has revealed he rejected a move to Arsenal in the summer over concerns about making the first team. The 24-year-old joined Monaco from Lille in July, but only after the Gunners failed with a late bid.He also stated his ambition to perform on the Premier League stage at the end of the current campaign. I was on the brink [of signing for Monaco] and [Arsenal] gave me a headache by making a bid at the last moment, he told Le Parisien.After reflecting on it, I was not certain my playing time would be guaranteed.I would have played maybe 25 games this season, including the cups. They also wanted to use me on the left whereas I want to establish myself on the right. No to Gunners Leicesters Riyad Mahrez confirms Arsenal approach I chose to stay in Ligue 1 and then leave for the Premier League next year because it is a competition that greatly appeals to me. Air Max 2019 Cheap Sale. Sidibe has started five of Monacos eight Ligue 1 games this season and scored after two minutes in the 4-1 win away to his former club.He has also featured five times in the Champions League.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Mahrez confirms Arsenal approach Wenger cools England link Arsenal can win treble Who would Griezmann best suit? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz