Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.03.2019 02:50
De La Rosa bounced a grounder t Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Air Max 90 China Wholesale . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Josh Smith added 19 points for the Pistons, who led 71-63 after three quarters and scored the first seven points of the fourth. New York cut the lead to four in the final minute, but the Knicks could never reduce the deficit to one possession. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 25 points. Greg Monroe had 16 points and 11 rebounds for Detroit, and Andre Drummond added 13 points and 11 boards. New York guard Raymond Felton missed the game because of an injured lower back and left hip area. Beno Udrih started at guard, his first start of the season. Kenyon Martin also got his first start of 2013-14 for the Knicks, giving them some size against Detroits big front line. New York is already without Tyson Chandler because of a broken leg. Neither team led by more than six in the first half. The Pistons were ahead 55-54 before going on a 7-0 run in the third quarter. Smith made a 3-pointer, and Anthony was called for a technical foul moments later -- after he apparently thought he was fouled on a missed shot. Stuckey made the free throw, and a 3-pointer by Kyle Singler made it 62-54. Stuckey started the fourth quarter with a fadeaway, and after Amare Stoudemire was called for a technical, Stuckeys free throw pushed the lead to 11. Stuckey added a 17-footer, and Drummonds dunk made it 78-63. The Knicks began their rally with seven straight points to cut the deficit back to single digits. It was Detroits first win over the Knicks since March 18, 2011, when the Pistons beat New York 99-95. NOTES: Detroit was short-handed too, with guards Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis) and Will Bynum (sore left hamstring) both out. ... New York F Metta World Peace missed the game with a sore left knee. It was nine years to the day after he was involved in an infamous brawl in a game at Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. ... Drummond shot an airball on a free throw late in the second quarter. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . LeBron James leads the Miami Heat in a quest for three consecutive championship titles, while Tim Duncan looks to add his fifth ring with the San Antonio Spurs when the series tips off with Game 1: Miami @ San Antonio on Thursday, June 5 at 9 p.DENVER - One of the knuckles on the middle finger of Jorge De La Rosas pitching hand was swollen. His sore back was acting up. From the mound, though, there was no hint of pain. De La Rosa carried a no-hitter through six innings and pitched seven scoreless innings, as the Colorado Rockies withstood a late rally to beat the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Friday night. "Its always something with me," said De La Rosa, who missed nearly half the 2010 season because of a pulled finger tendon and came back from Tommy John surgery in late 2012. "Today my finger was bothering me a little bit from the time I was in the bullpen. My back, just when I ran, I felt it a little bit more. It was bothering me but Ive pitched with pain before and I know I can keep pitching with this kind of pain. Ill be good for my next start, too." De La Rosas bid for the first no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher at Coors Field ended in the seventh inning, when Chris Denorfia led off with a triple off the scoreboard in right field, just the second time a Padres batter had gotten the ball out of the infield to that point. But De La Rosa stranded Denorfia by retiring the next three batters, getting Everth Cabrera on an infield grounder, Chase Headley on a liner to second and Carlos Quentin on a pop-up to blank the Padres on one hit through seven innings. "Everything was working really good and I wasnt overthrowing the ball today. I was hitting my spots," De La Rosa said. De La Rosa, who was pitching on eight days rest because of a bout of back spasms, struck out five and walked one in winning his fifth straight since an 0-3 start. "He had command of three pitches. Anytime a pitcher can command three pitches, its going to be tough to get consistent hits off of him, and that was the case today," Padres second baseman Jedd Gyorko said. "He threw the ball well." Adam Ottavino and Boone Logan kept the Padres in check through the eighth and LaTroy Hawkins got his 10th save in as many chances despite giving up three hits in the ninth, including an RBI single by Headley.. Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale. . "That was something that we really needed because our offence has been kind of quiet for the past couple days," Colorados Carlos Gonzalez said. "It was nice to see a pitching performance like that. Jorge is the No. 1 pitcher that we have and he really competed. He gave us just what we were looking for and hopefully it can get us going." The only no-hitter at Coors Field was on Sept. 17, 1996, by Hideo Nomo in a 9-0 Los Angeles Dodgers win over the Rockies. Ubaldo Jimenez has the only no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher, at Atlanta in a 4-0 win on April 17, 2010. Padres starter Eric Stults was matching De La Rosa until Drew Stubbs doubled down the third base line with one out in the fourth inning for the games first hit. The Rockies went on top in the bottom of the fifth, taking advantage of a fielding error by Gyorko to score an unearned run. D.J LeMahieus two-out double advanced Jordan Pacheco, aboard on a fielders choice, to third. De La Rosa bounced a grounder to second that Gyorko bobbled, allowing De La Rosa to beat the throw to first and Pacheco to score the first run. Colorado made it 2-0 in the seventh with De La Rosa helping out by sacrificing LeMahieu, who had singled, to second. Charlie Blackmon followed with a two-out RBI single, and Stults was relieved by Nick Vincent. Pacheco added a run-scoring single in the eighth. Stults (2-4) allowed two runs — one earned — and six hits in 6 2-3 innings in losing to the Rockies for the first time in four decisions covering 13 lifetime appearances. NOTES: Rockies C Wilin Rosario, on the 15-day DL because of a viral infection, had a rehab start Friday night at Triple-A Colorado Springs and could be activated as soon as Sunday. ... Stults has allowed three or fewer runs in six of his last seven starts. However, he fell to 0-4 with a 5.18 ERA as a visiting pitcher this season. ... De La Rosa has won eight of his last nine decisions against the Padres. ... Home plate umpire Seth Buckminster tossed the Rockies Nolan Arenado in the eighth for arguing balls and strikes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz