Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

01.04.2019 05:24
sent exclusively to The Associated Press Antworten

LISBON, Portugal - Portugal and Real Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed Tuesday he has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end, Ronaldo said in a written statement sent exclusively to The Associated Press. We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now.Ronaldo said he was making the statement to end speculation about their relationship, and to end recent rumours about his private life. He did not specify the rumours, but media in Portugal have reported that Shayk fell out with members of Ronaldos family, and that he was seeing another woman.I wish Irina the greatest happiness, Ronaldo said.He gave no further details in the brief statement.The couple, both 29, has had huge international success, and their relationship has featured in newspapers and magazines worldwide. They were not believed to be living together, as Ronaldo was based in the Spanish capital while Shayk travelled extensively.Ronaldo recently picked up the Ballon dOr after being voted the worlds best player, but Shayk did not accompany him to the ceremony in Zurich. Her absence triggered rumours that their relationship was over. The couple remained silent despite days of intense media speculation.Ronaldo retained footballs highest individual honour after scoring 61 goals last year. His record tally of 17 in a Champions League season helped Madrid win an unprecedented 10th European Cup title.Born in the Portuguese island of Madeira, Ronaldo played as a teenager for Sporting Lisbon before moving to Manchester United in 2003. He transferred to Real Madrid in 2009, building his reputation and his wealth through endorsements and sponsorships. He has millions of followers on social media.Ronaldo has a 4-year-old son, called Cristiano Junior, but he has never disclosed the mothers identity.Shayk won international fame as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, and a lingerie model. She made her acting debut last year opposite Dwayne The Rock Johnson in the film Hercules. NFL Jerseys Supply . Power had a two-lap average of 218.896 mph in qualifying Friday at the high-banked, high-speed 1 1/2-mile track for his 34th career pole. China NFL Jerseys . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. http://www.cheapjerseysfinish.com/. The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Jerseys NFL Wholesale .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U.BALTIMORE -- Orioles slugger Chris Davis will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique, a development that came as a disappointing surprise to the first baseman after he expressed confidence he would soon return from the injury. Davis left Friday nights game against Kansas City after four innings. He received an MRI on Saturday, and the results indicated that rest would be the best course of action. "A little bit worse than what we thought it was going to be," Davis said Saturday night. "Its kind of crazy because I dont feel terrible. Ive never had anything like this before. I figured it would just be a few days and then wed forget about it." Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs. He has only two homers this season, and it will be a while before he gets to add to that total. "I guess the DL is the best choice right now," he said. "Hopefully things will go well and Ill be able to bounce back quickly." Earlier in the day, Davis expressed confidence that he wouldnt miss more than a few games. "Its definitely disappointing, frustrating," he said. "I do a lot to try and take care of my body and prevent injuries. You play this game long enough eventually youre going to run into something like this. But Im going to stay positive." It is uncertain when the injury occurred, although Davis suspected the muscles in his left side might have been weakened when he divved for groundballs in Boston and Toronto before the Orioles returned home to face the Royals.dddddddddddd On Friday night, Davis winced after hitting a flyball in the third inning. He played another inning before manager Buck Showalter removed him from the game. Now, it appears as if Showalter will have to adjust to being without Davis for at least the next two weeks. "Its something we think will take the DL period at a minimum, so well start with that (Sunday)," the manager said. Right fielder Nick Markakis was in the starting lineup at first base Saturday night. Before batting practice, three Baltimore coaches worked with Markakis at the position, going over throws and positioning. The Orioles recalled infielder Jemile Weeks from Triple-A Norfolk on Saturday to provide an extra bat after optioning reliever T.J. McFarland to Norfolk late Friday night. Utility infielder Ryan Flaherty also is expected to get time at first base. Flaherty has been playing third base while the Orioles wait for Manny Machado to come off the disabled list following off-season knee surgery. Asked if subbing for Davis, an All-Star last season, will be imposing, Flaherty replied, "I got stuck trying to do that for Manny the first couple weeks." Machado could play in Class A Frederick or Norfolk on Monday. It appears the Minnesota series on May 2-4 could be the most likely time for him to return to the Orioles, Showalter confirmed. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz