Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

03.04.2019 03:37
San Francisco receiver Michael Crabtree in Antworten

San Francisco, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers, 19-3, in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. The outspoken cornerback, whose key defensive stop against San Francisco receiver Michael Crabtree in Januarys NFC Championship Game helped vault the Seahawks into the Super Bowl, picked off Colin Kaepernick twice as Seattle (8-4) limited the 49ers offense to just 164 total yards. Every win is important, Sherman said. This win is no more important than any other win this season. Russell Wilson completed 15-of-22 passes for 236 yards and a touchdown pass to Robert Turbin, Marshawn Lynch ran for 104 yards on 20 carries and Steven Hauschka kicked five field goals for the Seahawks, who have won five of their last six games. The Seahawks now sit all alone for second place in the NFC West behind Arizona, which owns a 9-2 record heading into its matchup against Atlanta on Sunday. Kaepernick threw for 121 yards on 16-of-29 passing as the 49ers (7-5) had their three-game win streak come to an end. In all areas, they played better team football, said 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh. We have to come back and win them all. After both teams punted on their first two possessions, Sherman intercepted a Kaepernick dart along the right sideline to give the Seahawks the ball inside 49ers territory. Wilson connected with Doug Baldwin across the middle and two plays later, Turbin caught a 13-yard swing pass and tiptoed into the end zone for a 7-0 lead with 1:29 to play in the opening quarter. On Seattles next drive, Wilson scrambled to elude multiple blitzing defenders and hit Tony Moeaki with a 63-yard strike to the San Francisco 2. The 49ers made a goal-line stand and the Seahawks settled for a 21-yard Hauschka field goal. Hauschka split the uprights again, this time from 36 yards out, to cap a 5- play, 42-yard trek and increase the Seahawks lead to 13-0 with 5:40 remaining in the first half. Lynchs 33-yard scamper led to Hauschkas 35-yard field goal for a 16-0 score near the midway point of the third quarter. he 49ers finally got on the board after Phil Dawson booted a 40-yarder with 1:06 to play in the stanza. Less than five minutes into the fourth, the Seahawks answered with Hauschkas fourth field goal of the evening, a 46-yarder, which was set up by Lynchs 16- yard run and Jermaine Kearses 17-yard grab. Kaepernick moved the ball near midfield on San Franciscos ensuing drive, but Sherman jumped in front of a pass intended for Stevie Johnson to intercept the ball at Seattles 32 with 7:13 remaining to put the game away. I told the sideline if they threw it my way, Id end the game. And they did, said Sherman. Game Notes Seattle ended a five-game skid on the road against San Francisco ... Sherman has 23 interceptions since entering the NFL in 2011, which is eight more than any player over that span ... San Franciscos second-ranked defense entered the game allowing just 300.1 yards per game, but allowed Seattle to total 379 yards ... The Seahawks improved to 12-1 in prime-time games under head coach Pete Carroll since 2010 ... Seattles defense has given up just two field goals over its past two games. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Authentic . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Supply NFL Jerseys . LA (SportsNetwork. http://www.wholesalechinajerseys.net/. The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Wholesale Jerseys From China . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. "Its actually grabbed better traction the last couple of weeks, its gotten me more excited," Busch said Monday. "The teams that are showing interest, the sponsors and the opportunity is there. I think weve even rounded up some partners that will make transportation better." Busch has the blessing of Stewart-Haas Racing co-owners Gene Haas and Tony Stewart, and Haas said hed be interested in being involved. So whats standing in the way? Busch said he is waiting to see what NASCAR will announce this week regarding qualifying procedures and the new format for the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. He said missing time in his new Sprint Cup ride, which Haas is funding out of pocket, is not an option. He also must figure out his reasons for wanting to run both the Indy 500 and NASCARs Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. Only John Andretti, Stewart and Robby Gordon have attempted the 1,100-mile "double," and no driver has tried it since Gordon in 2004. "I need to decide if, for me, is it a business decision or is it just the sheer fun of challenging myself to do something?" Busch said. "Im about ready to just draw a line through the business side of it and say, Lets just go have some fun. But to have Genes approval and Tonys approval -- I want to do this -- and I need to change several tthings about my workout regimen to get ready for May and start now.ddddddddddddquot; Racing both events became too difficult for drivers to get from Indianapolis to North Carolina in time for the start of the NASCAR race in 2005 when Indianapolis Motor Speedway moved its starting time to 1 p.m. ET. The race has started at noon ET since 2011, and IMS officials said a year ago theyd consider adjusting again when Roger Penske offered Stewart a seat in the 500. Stewart declined the ride. Busch said he has had discussions with Michael Andretti and one other team he did not name -- he said the owner is involved in various forms of motorsports, and often hires drivers to run only the Indianapolis 500 -- but said hes partial to Andretti Autosport because he began this venture with the organization last year. Busch completed all three phrases of rookie orientation last May at Indianapolis. He also doesnt believe there are any obstacles with Andrettis move to Honda in IndyCar. Busch drives a Chevrolet for SHR in NASCAR. Stewart, who dreamed of winning the Indy 500 as a child growing up in Indiana, wants Busch to try to make it happen. The three-time NASCAR champion missed the final four months of the 2013 season with a broken leg suffered in a sprint car accident. "Weve got one life here and youve got to chase your dreams," Stewart said. "You cant sit here and worry about things that could happen. Im excited that he has those aspirations, and a new challenge that he hasnt had before." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz