Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

09.04.2019 02:57
Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos. Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night. Stamkos had been sidelined since breaking his right shin Nov. 11 at Boston, causing him to miss 45 games. The centre received a partial standing ovation during pregame introductions, when it was announced that he is the new team captain. "For the most part I felt good," said Stamkos, who played 21:03. "Its a step in the right direction. You can feel it a little out there as the play progresses, but I felt like I played a lot tonight and felt pretty good. As the game went on, my timing felt great with the puck." Right wing Ryan Callahan, acquired Wednesday from the New York Rangers for former Tampa Bay captain Martin St. Louis, made his Lightning debut. "As the game went on, I got more and more comfortable with who I was playing with," Callahan said. "More comfortable on the ice." Tyler Myers, Marcus Foligno and Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres. Enroth stopped a combined nine shots by Stamkos (five) and Callahan (four). "When we get good goaltending, we have a chance to win," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "We were very opportunistic on our chances. Jhonas was the backbone, for sure." Tyler Johnson ended Enroths shutout bid with a short-handed goal at 17:31 of the third. "Im pretty (upset) that I didnt get the shutout, but thats hockey, I guess," Enroth said. The Lightning have dropped four of five since the end of the Olympic break. Myers put Buffalo up 1-0 when he beat Anders Lindback from the right circle 15:56 into the game. Lindback had been out since hurting his ankle on Jan. 30. Foligno made it 2-0 with his first goal in 11 games at 9:25 of the second. Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play with 8 minutes left in the second. Five minutes later, Teddy Purcell missed the net with a shot during a 2-on-1 off a pass from Stamkos, who then had his in-close shot go over the net in the final minute of the period. "I thought he was probably the most dangerous player on the ice," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Stamkos. It was just the eighth time this season that Buffalo has taken a lead into the third period. The Sabres went up 3-0 on Hodgsons goal with 6:16 to go in the third. NOTES: Buffalo RW Chris Stewart and C Zemgus Girgensons left with injuries and Nolan said both are very doubtful for Fridays game at Florida. ... The Lightning went 22-18-5 while Stamkos was out. ... C Torrey Mitchell, obtained in a trade Wednesday with Minnesota, played his first game with the Sabres. Michal Neuvirth, acquired from Washington, was Buffalos backup goalie. ... The Sabres announced that G Dominik Hasek will be inducted into the teams Hall of Fame during a pregame ceremony on March 29. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone, who has gone pointless in 12 consecutive games, was scratched. Jordan Retro 13 For Sale Cheap . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Canada . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft. http://www.cheapairjordan13canada.com/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. Air Jordan Retro 13 Cheap . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list.Thanks to an eight-game losing streak, the Maple Leafs have left themselves little room for error in the Eastern Conference playoff race. Dave Bolland joined TSN 1050 on Wednesday to discuss the teams mindset with a toough matchup versus the Bruins on deck and whether the pressure and scrutiny that comes with playing in Toronto is impacting the Leafs on the ice.dddddddddddd Bolland: Team defence key, playing with pressure ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz