Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.04.2019 04:27
12 after a slump in their Antworten

Mo Farah believes patience will be the key as he bids to become the first man in 40 years to defend the 5,000m and 10,000m Olympic titles. Corey Perry Jersey . The 33-year-old is aiming to repeat the feat of Finlands Lasse Viren, who won both titles at the 1972 Games in Munich and the 1976 Games in Montreal.Farah will be heavily tipped to emerge victorious from both events, given his imperious form since winning in London in 2012. He has won nine out of 12 5,000m races while boasts a 100 per cent win ratio from five 10,000m runs in the aftermath of the day dubbed Super Saturday.Farah was one of the star acts on a day when he, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Greg Rutherford won gold medals in track events on the same night.With focus now turning to this years Games in Rio, Farah is almost ready to launch the defence of his titles. Farah crosses the finish line to win 5,000m gold at the London Olympics in 2012 Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Farah said: Its difficult because winning a double was easy but to win another double when most of my opponents have had four years of preparation? It gets harder.Its not going to be as easy as London. Its going to be hard but Im going to have to stay patient, believe in myself and my ability and keep doing what Im doing.Anything can go wrong so I just have to stay patient, stay on my feet and keep doing what Im doing. Ive ticked most boxes so theres just a tiny bit more to go in training in terms of tuning in.There are just a couple of key sessions where Im not going to tell you exactly what they are. Other than that, Im good to go.Farah is one of the most experienced members of Team GB, which is aiming to return from Brazil with between 48 and 79 medals. Farah won 10,000m gold on the same night as Greg Rutherford (right) was victorious in the long jump He admits that even with all his successes of the past, he is anxious about what the future holds.I get nervous of course. I will be nervous on the line, he added. It all just depends on that certain moment - where you are, if youre listening to certain music walking out, warming up. I dont know, you just get through it.Its the Olympics. That is every athletes dream and most people love to compete in the Olympics. Most people will be there to support us. Also See: Schedule/Results Ones to Watch Photos Athletics Video Ryan Getzlaf Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Scott Niedermayer Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Ryan-kesler-ducks-jersey/ . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent.Everton have approached Southampton boss Ronald Koeman about becoming their new manager, Sky sources understand. Talks between Everton and Koemans agent Rob Jansen have been led by majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri and the club now have to agree compensation of at least £3m with the Saints, according to Sky sources, before the further talks can progress.On Saturday, Jansen was quoted in the Dutch media saying a deal had been reached for Koeman to become the next Everton manager. However, Jansen has told Sky Sports News HQ there is no agreement in place as of yet between Everton and Southampton and says it is premature to say a deal has been done. It is understood Everton would be prepared to pay Koeman an annual salary in the region of £6m and give him around £100m to spend in the transfer market this summer.It is thought that Moshiris long-term vision has been detailed to Koeman in full, including transfer budget and stadium plans, in a second, signficant advance to convince the Dutchman to make the move to Merseyside. Koeman could take over from former Everton boss Roberto Martinez (left) On Thursday, Dutch journalist Marcel van der Kraan told Sky Sports News HQ that Everton had made a second massive move for Koeman - the manager that topped the shortlist after Roberto Martinez was sacked. Teemu Selanne Jersey. .Unai Emery and Frank De Boer remain on that list of candidates but they have now drifted out 5/1 and 14/1 respectively, with the latter having been odds-on following his earlier departure from Ajax.Koeman led Southampton to a sixth-place finish in the Premier League, five positions ahead of Everton, withMartinez losing his job as a consequence of the Evertons underachievement.The Merseysiders reached the semi-finals of both domestic cups this season, but Martinez was sacked on May 12 after a slump in their league form and a run of just six wins at Goodison Park in the 2015/16 campaign. Also See: Everton make move for Koeman Everton to miss out on Monchi Koeman odds on for Everton Martinez lost the dressing room ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz