Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.04.2019 04:41
51 shots in the loss. Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added two more playoff-tested veterans to their rebuilding defence. Oakland signed free agent defensive lineman Antonio Smith to a two-year, $9 million contract and cornerback Tarell Brown to a one-year, $3.5 million deal Friday. The moves come a day after Oakland signed Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley to two-year deals to bolster the defensive line, giving Oakland four new defensive starters with experience of playing in the Super Bowl. "I think its a domino effect," Brown said. "I think anytime you bring in guys that have won a lot of games and have played in a lot of big games as well and have had a lot of success in this league, it definitely helps. We can kind of put things in perspective and guide younger guys in the direction of saying, Look, get under my wing and this is how you do it in the NFL to be successful." Oakland needs plenty of help on defence after showing promise early last season. The Raiders defence wilted late and allowed the second-most points per game (28.3) in franchise history. Oakland has had two of the three highest scoring seasons allowed in coach Dennis Allens first two years with the franchise. The Raiders could be without all four starting defensive linemen from last season with LaMarr Houston signing with Chicago and Vance Walker reaching a deal with Kansas City. Pat Sims and Jason Hunter are also free agents. Oakland also has holes in the secondary with starting cornerbacks Tracy Porter and Mike Jenkins and free safety Charles Woodson also free agents. Brown will likely team with last years first-round pick D.J. Hayden at cornerback. Hayden struggled his rookie season as he was recovering from a near fatal heart injury and missed the second half of the year with a sports hernia injury. "I think he is a great talent, a guy with a lot of speed and has all the athletic ability and can play this game," Brown said. "I think the biggest thing for him is just to be around guys that can help mould him and bring him along and help him turn into a true professional -- learn how to study on and off the field and things of that sort. But he is definitely a good talent." Brown, 29, spent the past seven seasons with the 49ers and made three trips to the NFC title game and one Super Bowl appearance. He started 42 games the past three seasons and has 11 career interceptions. He was rated the 25th best cover cornerback last year by Pro Football Focus. Smith, 32, has played 10 seasons with Arizona and Houston, going to the Super Bowl following the 2008 season with the Cardinals and making two playoff trips with the Texans. He has 41 1/2 career sacks, including five last season as a defensive end in Houstons three-man front. With Woodley and Tuck slated to play end in Oaklands four-man front, Smith will likely move inside where he is excited about the prospects of the new line. "There is a commitment to get better, there is a commitment to try and make this defence a great defence," he said. "Both those guys are guys that Ive watched over the years, especially Tuck, Ive always kept my eye on him. I think he does a lot of the same things I do. Im excited to be able to rush with him and work with him." The Raiders also met with offensive tackle Donald Penn, who left town without signing a contract. Tobias Harris Jersey . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Clippers Jerseys . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.info/jerome-robinson-clippers-jersey/ . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Andrew Shaw scored twice and the Chicago Blackhawks thumped the Arizona Coyotes, 6-1. Patrick Kane had a goal and two assists and Teuvo Teravainen had a goal and an assist, while Jonathan Toews and David Rundblad also scored for the Blackhawks, who had lost three of four. Antti Raanta stopped 35 shots in the win. Lucas Lessio notched his career goals for the Coyotes, who have dropped six straight. Mike Smith allowed all six goals as he was peppered with 51 shots in the loss. Chicago got on the board at 6:53 of the first on the power play, when crisp passing was finished off by a wrister from Toews in the slot, and it was a 2-0 game six minutes later as Shaw tucked the puck in from in front. The Blackhawks made it a 3-0 game when Kane and Brad Richards worked the puck with Kane stuuffing in the rebound from the left side for his 22nd of the season. Chris Paul Jersey. It was 4-0 halfway through the second when Teravainen snapped home a rebound for his second of the season. Lessios first career goal came with 2:06 to play in the second as he took a pass in the slot and shifted to the backhand before lifting it past Raanta to get the Coyotes on the board. Chicago got the goal back just over a minute later as Shaw scored with 41 seconds left in the stanza and Rundblad lit the lamp with 5:49 to play in the third to account for the final score. Game Notes Chicago starts a seven-game road trip on Wednesday in Pittsburgh ... Arizona plays at Philadelphia on Tuesday after the All-Star break ... Chicago went 1- for-5 on the power play, while Arizona was 0-for-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz