Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.08.2018 06:36
The Toronto Blue Jays reassigned bullpen coach Pat Hentgen on Saturday and replaced him with Bob Stanley Antworten

TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays reassigned bullpen coach Pat Hentgen on Saturday and replaced him with Bob Stanley, who spent the last two seasons as a pitching coach with the teams triple-A affiliate in Buffalo. Dennis Cholowski Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. He retired after the 2004 season. Hentgen, 45, returned to the team in 2007 as a club ambassador and also spent the 2011 season as bullpen coach. It wasnt immediately clear what his new duties will be. Stanley, 59, played 13 seasons with the Boston Red Sox and was named to the Red Sox Hall of Fame in 2000. Toronto finished last in the American League East last season with a 74-88 record. Manager John Gibbons will return for the 2014 campaign. His staff includes Stanley, bench coach DeMarlo Hale, hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, pitching coach Pete Walker, third base coach Luis Rivera and first base coach Tim Leiper. The Blue Jays will open the regular season on March 31 at Tampa Bay. Luke Witkowski Jersey . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. Trevor Daley Jersey . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/tomas-tatar-jersey/ .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys.Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2.6 million Italian Open, a French Open tune-up. The 10th-seeded Italian crowd favorite Errani doused the second-seeded reigning Australian Open titlist Li 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 on the red clay at Foro Italico. This marked Erranis first-ever victory over a top-three player and her first career win against Li in seven tries. A sluggish Li said she got sick less than 20 minutes before the match started. "Before I came to the court I already threw up," she said. "I dont know if its because of the pasta or because the allergies made me sick because everywhere Ive been sneezing this week. Its never stopped. I really have no iddea the reason why I throw up. Terry Sawchuk Jersey. "Maybe Im sick of pasta," Li joked. "The Chinese stomach is a little bit different." Li was a finalist in Rome two years ago. A milder upset came when sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic shut down third-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska, of Poland, 6-4, 6-4. The Serbian Jankovic titled here back-to-back in 2007 and 2008 and was the Rome runner-up in 2010. Jankovic will tangle with Errani in the semifinals. Meanwhile on Day 5, another former world No. 1 from Serbia, 11th-seeded former Roland Garros champ Ana Ivanovic, held off 13th-seeded rising Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 to reach the final four in the Italian capital. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz