Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

30.04.2019 08:32
calculating," Susic said. "That backfired Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. -- Even though he has beaten Bernhard Langer twice down the stretch for Champions Tour titles, Kirk Triplett isnt ready to say hes the German stars nemesis. "No," Triplett said. "Were just going to say the sample size is still very small." The 51-year-old Triplett won the ACE Group Classic on Sunday for his third Champions Tour title, holing a 6-foot par putt on the final hole for a one-stroke victory. Triplett shot a 6-under 66 to finish at 16-under 200 on TwinEagles Talon Course. He won the 50-and-over tours Pebble Beach event the last two years after winning three times on the PGA Tour. "Ive never won out here on this side of the world," Triplett said. "Im a West Coast guy through and through, so to win on this Bermuda grass is, I think, a little bit of a minor miracle for me." Langer, the defending champion, Duffy Waldorf and Olin Browne tied for second. Playing in the final threesome, Triplett, Langer and Waldorf were tied for the lead with a hole to play. In Tripletts last win at Pebble Beach, he also was paired with Langer, who has owned this event the last three years, winning in 2011 and 2013 and finishing second behind Kenny Perry in 2012. "Hes awesome to play with," Triplett said. "Im telling you, you know the guy, hes such a great competitor and hes such a nice man. We were joking last week, If you shot one shot worse than Bernhard every day all year, what would you finish on the money list? Somebody goes, Second, right? because it just feels that way sometimes." On the par-4 18th, Waldorf drove into a bunker and wound up with a bogey for a 66. "I hit a bad drive," he said. "So I mean, it was a bad drive. The pin was in a tough spot. I laid up fine, but I spun my wedge a lot and just didnt -- I didnt hit it close enough to have a chance for par." Admittedly using the wrong club, Langers second shot sailed left, and his 12-footer for par curled around the cup for bogey and a 67. Tripletts second shot from a divot landed about 25 feet from the pin. His birdie putt went past the hole and he made the 6-footer for the victory. "You want to make birdies but you dont want to make bogeys and youre thinking to yourself, 4s not going to lose this probably, " Triplett said. "I mean, it might. If it does, if it loses the 18th hole, you look the guy in the eye, shake his hand and say, Well done, sir. "It wasnt the best (putt) I made all day, but it was good enough." Langer has finished in the top 10 in 40 of the last 48 tournaments hes played in. The German star won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. Waldorf, coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen last week in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship, almost holed out on the par-3 16th. Pernell McPhee Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. http://www.redskinsfansproshop.com/Redskins+Paul+Richardson+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1351 . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Troy Apke Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. DaRon Payne Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. SALVADOR, Brazil -- Bosnia-Herzegovina ended Irans hopes of advancing to the knockout stages with a 3-1 victory in Group F on Wednesday, registering its first World Cup win in the process. The Bosnians, who were already relegated from the tournament, took a commanding 2-0 lead with goals from Edin Dzeko in the 23rd and Miralem Pjanic in the 53rd before Iran hit back in a desperate late bid to qualify for the second round. Reza Ghoochannejhad gave some hope to the Iranians with a tap-in goal in the 81st, but Avdija Vrsaljevic replied immediately with his low shot from the edge of the area to restore the two-goal lead. Iran needed a win to have any chance of advancing. "Sorry to our opponents, but this was also an important win for us so we could hold our heads up high leaving this tournament," Bosnia-Herzegovina coach Safet Susic said. "Throughout the match we were those who wanted to win more." The Bosnians were already out of contention at their first World Cup following consecutive losses to Argentina and Nigeria. Iran coach Carlos Queiroz brought in strikers Khosro Heydari and Karim Ansari Fard in the second half but the shift in system only netted one goal. Playing at its fourth World Cup, the Iran squad faced criticism for its dour defensive tactics after a 0-0 draw against Nigeria. The Iranians also spent much of their game against Argentina packing the defence, but created several chances on counterattacks and nearly caused a major upset before conceding a late winner by Lionel Messi. "I was a bit surprised by Iran, they needed a win and they were calculating," Susic said. "That backfired for them. Maybe they could not change their habits." Queiroz said he could not change the defensive style with the players he had available. "Susic has his opinion," Queiroz said. "The next time I will give him the opportunity to train Iran and Ill train Bosnia, and we will see." "He has players who play in Roma and Manchester City, and whom do I have?" he askedd, referring to Pjanic and Dzeko and Iranian players who mostly play in Iranian and smaller European clubs.dddddddddddd "You squeeze an orange and then you see that you have players who cannot be squeezed no more," he said. "We played to the limits of our mental and physical capacities, and Im very proud of my players," Queiroz said. Bosnia created most of the chances in the match, with Dzeko -- criticized for missing several opportunities during Bosnias earlier two matches -- firing a volley over the bar in the third minute, and then heading straight at the Iran goalkeeper from close range. He opened the scoring in the 23rd with a low shot from 20 yards (meters) that deflected in off the post. Pjanic doubled the lead a half hour later with an angled shot from inside the box. Irans only genuine chances came after its only goal of the tournament came in the last frantic minutes, with Ghoochannejhads close-range shot narrowly missing late. Queiroz said he believes that Bosnia was the best team in the group. "The best team of the group did not qualify, with all my respects to Argentina and Nigeria," he said. "Today, they played on another level." Asmir Begovic, who made 11 appearances for Canadas under-20 team, started in goal for Bosnia. "So happy to finished off our World Cup with a win!" Begovic tweeted sfter the match. "Congratulations to everybody on out 1st ever win at the World Cup! Thanks for the support." ------ Lineups: Bosnia-Herzegovina: Asmir Begovic; Toni Sunjic, Emir Spahic, Sead Kolasinac; Avdija Vrsajevic, Anel Hadzic (Ognjen Vranjes, 61st), Miralem Pjanic, Muhamed Besic, Tino-Sven Susic (Sejad Salihovic, 79th); Edin Dzeko (Edin Visca, 84th), Vedad Ibisevic. Iran: Alireza Haghighi; Pejman Montazeri, Jalal Hosseini, Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Mehrdad Pooladi; Andranik Timotian, Javad Nekounam, Ehsan Haji Safi (Alireza Jahanbakhsh, 63rd); Masoud Shojaei (Khosro Heydari, 46th), Ashkan Dejagah (Karim Ansarifard, 68th), Reza Ghoochannejhad. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz