Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.08.2018 06:36
No Jose Bautista, no problem. Antworten

No Jose Bautista, no problem. Cornelius Lucas Jersey . At least thats the hope for the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday night when they host the Chicago White Sox for the second of a four-game series. Bautista has missed four games thanks to a hamstring injury, but the Blue Jays have won three times while scoring 25 runs and compiling a .324 batting average without him. The teams 1-2-3 hitters -- Jose Reyes, Adam Lind and Melky Cabrera -- put together eight hits, four runs batted in and four runs scored in the series opener on Thursday. Bautista could be back for the weekend portion of the series. On the contrary, the Chicago pitching rotation has posted a 5.83 earned run average during an 11-game road stretch in which the White Sox have won just once. R.A. Dickey gets the starting call for the Blue Jays with a chance to end a two-start skid in which hes allowed just five runs in 14 1/3 innings, but had only four runs of offensive support. "I think all but one of my earned runs over my last four or five starts have come on home runs," Dickey said. "Thats tough to overcome." Hes unbeaten in his last seven starts at home, but the White Sox pasted him for seven runs in five innings of a 10-6 Chicago victory when they last met last season. Lefty John Danks goes for the White Sox and faces the Blue Jays for the seventh time. However, hes not met them since May 2011, when he lasted just four innings and gave up nine runs in a 13-4 loss. Danks was a 6-5 loser on Sunday at Minnesota while allowing six runs on 10 hits in five innings. On Thursday, J.A. Happ tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings as the Blue Jays blanked the White Sox, 7-0. Happ (7-4) struck out eight and scattered four hits while walking two for Toronto. Lind posted three hits and three RBI in the triumph, while Reyes had four hits, two runs scored and an RBI. Scott Carroll (2-4) yielded five runs on nine hits and two walks over five innings for the White Sox. Ramik Wilson Rams Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. Brian Allen Rams Jersey . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. http://www.laramsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Cornelius-Lucas-Rams-Jersey/ . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.HALIFAX - Chris (The Greek Assassin) Kelades had eight days notice when he fought on a Bellator card in May. This time, the 33-year-old from Cole Harbour, N.S., has just five to get ready for his UFC debut Saturday.Kelades, a late injury replacement, will become the first Canadian flyweight to fight in the UFC when he takes on Irelands Patrick (The Hooligan) Holohan on a televised card at the Scotiabank Centre, the UFCs first visit to Atlantic Canada.Kelades (7-1) got confirmation Monday that he was replacing American Louis Gaudinot, who went down with pneumonia.The five-foot-seven fighter, who trains with veteran UFC lightweight T.J. Grant at Fit Plus Martial Arts, hasnt had much time to reflect on what is happening to him as the 125-pounder tries to pack everything in.Kelades hasnt been able to slow down and take it all in.Right now theres just so much that has to be done, he said in an interview Wednesday. Just getting prepared mentally and physically right now is No. 1. Theres lots of paperwork, yeah, lots of other things but I guess its par for the course. His goal Saturday night is just to stay in the moment and stay focused as he walks out to the cage to the sounds of Jimi Hendrixs All Along the Watchtower.Its what Ive done before, he said of the UFC. Its just a different venue.The good news is that Kelades has already fought three times this year, winning two local Extreme Cage Combat cards sandwiched around a May loss via decision to Malcolm Gordon in Bellator in Rama, Ont.I wouldnt say I was in as good shape and as prepared as I am for this, he said of the Bellator fight. So I expect to have a much better outcome.The Bellator fight was at a catchweight, which wont be the case Saturday.My weight wasnt out of control (when he got the UFC call), but it could have been a little lower, he said with a laugh. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey. Hes not complaining, however, given that he decided to focus full-time on fighting this year.Its pretty phenomenal the way that its worked out, he said. Its kind of picture-perfect.And he will have plenty of people cheering him on in the crowd, including his wife, family, in-laws and friends.He has also helped corner Grant in Montreal in one of his UFC fights, so has a sense of what goes on backstage. And he took in another Grant show in Toronto with his wife from the stands.Holohan (10-0-1) trains in Dublin with (The Notorious) Conor McGregor and Cathal Pendred. He submitted Josh (The Gremlin) Sampo in his UFC debut in July. The 26-year-old Irish fighter has eight submission wins and eight first-round finishes.Kelades, who grew up in Canning, N.S., started his career as a featherweight (145 pounds) because that was the lowest weight class available. He has since moved down to bantamweight (135) and flyweight, making his 125-pound debut in July in a decision win over Adrian Wooley.He brings the number of Canadians on Saturdays card to nine.The other Canadians include Olivier Aubin-Mercier of Montreal, Mitch Gagnon of Sudbury, Ont., Jason Saggo of Charlottetown, Elias Theodorou of Mississauga, Ont., Chad Laprise of London, Ont., and Matt Dwyer of Kelowna, B.C.Nordine Taleb is originally from France but fights out of Montreal.Welterweight Rory (Ares) MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., who trains out of Montreal, faces American-based Belgian Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine in the main event.The other late addition to the card is American Roman Salazar. He becomes Gagnons third opponent, following the injured Rob Font and Aljamain Sterling.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

If Martin St »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz